- 𝟹𝟻 -

Please listen to music for best experience once I write you too! ⬆︎

The second round was able to make Izuku go pale.

"AND THE HEADBAND OF WHOEVER WON FIRST PLACE IN THE LAST ROUND WILL BE WORTH A TOTAL OF TEN MILLION POINTS!" The referee, known as the pro hero Midnight, announces. All eyes turn to Izuku who felt like a huge rock just fell on his head.
"I'm doomed-" He thinks out loud as he gripped his hair.

"YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PAIR YOURSELF IN GROUPS OF FOUR!"

And to no surprise, no one was interested in being with Izuku, considering whoever teamed with him would be targeted too. Izuku looks at Katsuki who smirked from a distance as he already gathered with his team.
'I hate you' Izuku mouthed which made Katsuki snort, shaking his head in discouragement. 'Love you too' he mouths back resulting in Izuku blushing as he went back to focus at the task at hand.

Most were in teams already as Izuku scanned the room for his brother, that he spotted as he ran to join him.

"Sorry Zu, I tried finding someone, but everyone is taken or refused." Shinso sighs.

"Shinso! Please tell me you're on my team!" Izuku pleads and Shinso looks at him perplexed.
"I already assumed we were." Shinso responds honestly and Izuku smiles.
"At least I have someone who actually loves me." Izuku says loud enough for the blonde to hear and he snickers shaking his head in discouragement.
"Suck it up Deku!" Katsuki yells back in amusement.

"Do you have place for one more?" Someone asks curious and they turn to be faced to a pink haired girl.
"Mei! Yes! Wanna be with us!?" Izuku begs on his knees making the girl laugh.
"Of course! Who wouldn't want to be with broccoli boy and Insomniac cat?" She grins ruffling his hair.
"Thank you! Thank you so much Mei!" Izuku cries hugging her.

Shinso sighs as he pulls the boy away from her.
"Even if this is a very emotional moment, we should make a plan, we lost too much time on building a team." Shinso orders and they nod in agreement.

Izuku looks at the surrounding groups, analyzing the students left and then stares intensely at the group as he thought of a strategy.

"So, we know we'll be the most targeted team because of me... So Mei, defence. Shinso, attack and I'll take care of taking the bands and also do my best to help both of you." Izuku explains as he observed the groups staring at them. "Unless you guys have other strategies in mind?" He questions looking at the two who shake their heads.

"You're the man for strategies! Plus, you're giving me the perfect chance to show off my babies!" Mei exclaims.
"Okay,- Oh, and one more thing.." Izuku starts with a smirk that made them nervous.
"Whatever you guys do, unless for defence do not pay any attention to Kacchan's team." Izuku whispers.
"Why?" Shinso asks confused.
"Because he's a big baby who needs attention, if not he gets angy and if he gets angy, he'll stop thinking properly and blow everyone around him up." Izuku explains like he was talking about a child. "Which also means, less work for us." The greenette concludes under the concerned looks from Shinso.
"I'M IN!" Mei yells catching the attention of the people around them. "Mission annoy mister boom boom boy is in action." She announces grinning mischievously and raising her fist in the air.
"I don't think that's what he meant-" Shinso laughs nervously.
"Oh. No, that's exactly what I meant." Izuku corrects like it was obvious which made the purple haired teen doubt his decision of trusting him.

᯽᯽᯽

(Song starts here)

"LET THE CAVALRY BATTLE.. BE-GIN!" Present Mic announces after the 15 minutes countdown finished. The students quickly went after Izuku's team, like expected.