- 𝟷𝟿 -

Izuku was in the classroom with Aizawa, Yamada and of course Katsuki Bakugo who refuses to leave his boyfriend if it means he can be there. His own special way of saying that he misses spending time with him.
"Everything has been done, are you two ready to move tomorrow?" Yamada asks with a huge smile and the two nod.
But that wasn't the reason that they were there.
"In the diaries, there's something else I found.." Izuku explains taking out the book of his bag not beating around the bush.

Dear Diary,

Someone has been following me and Izuku around, he hasn't made any moves to attack whatsoever, he only observed. I've been becoming paranoid, I can't let Izuku know, His life at school is also getting worst. I work full time and I wanted to ask for help but that also meant telling the whole story, something in me told me that it was a very bad idea, that it would only make things worst. He's a middle aged man that's slightly built, pretty tall, he had glasses and grey hair. He has a creepy smile and whenever we make eye contact but he never tries to run, he is always at plain sight.

But I remember his face, he was an old 'friend' of my ex husband, I'm at lost I don't know what to do now..

Izuku looks at the three. "Later on, she mentions she wasn't able to spot him but she still felt like she was being watched." He explains making the three look at him concerned.
"Which means he could still be watching you?" Katsuki asks and he shrug his shoulders asking himself the same question.
"More like, he has people to spy, so he could have some on everyone in the class for all we know. I just don't understand.." Izuku mumbles handing them the diary.

"You'll be put in the dorms tomorrow so don't worry about it for now. Maybe he stopped already, when was this written anyways?" Present Mic asks looking at the dates, his eyes go wide after seeing that it was a week before Inko's death.

The greenette looks at him seeing that his parent finally understood why it was worrying Izuku so much. Aizawa looks at the page annoyed. Izuku's a child, couldn't he catch a break?!
He let's out a long sigh putting a book mark at that page.

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku had decorated his dorm room and filled it with hero merch, making it more lively. Present Mic cried when he saw an alarm clock/radio of himself. Aizawa internally laughed realizing that Izuku had a lot more hero merch that he thought in his old house, he was a real fanboy. Katsuki's room was simple, the walls were empty, he had a desk where he placed different picture frames and he had a nightstand where he carefully placed the picture of him and Izuku as children.

Right now, they were both in Katsuki's room to study since according to the blond 'he couldn't focus by being surrounded by heroes staring right through his soul.'

People would have thought that they wouldn't continue classes but since they were still high schoolers of the prestigious hero course in U.A., they won't stop their classes even with all the drama happening.

The freckled teen was humming the same chorus in loop, since it was the only part he memorized, and it was starting to tick Katsuki off.
"Deku, would you please shut up!? I can't focus with your humming and what fucking song is it!?" He questions Izuku irritated.
"Sorry Kacchan and I don't know, it passed on the radio this morning." Izuku explains fidgeting with his pencil.
Bakugo takes a deep breath trying to not curse again, Deku is his boyfriend and he had to be patient.

For those who haven't guessed Katsuki wasn't having a good day. This morning Kaminari kept talking to him, which isn't new, except that he kept asking if Katsuki had a crush on Izuku, and Mina just had to overhear the conversation. Now they kept pestering him about it and he was trying really hard to not murder them, bring them back to life and kill them again. Maybe killing them off only once would be enough tho..