- 𝟾 -

Izuku was in the changing room with Katsuki putting on their P.E. Uniform. Today Izuku was going to work one on one with Katsuki since he knew a lot on his quirk he already knew what needed to be worked on, he would still need time to evaluate the other classmates before helping them.
"So, we could go see Mei after to see if she could do a support item for your forearms." Izuku offers zipping his vest.
"I ain't need no-" He stops when he sees the look Izuku was giving him.

"Katsuki, it wasn't an offer. We will go see Mei and she will help us find a way for you not to get hurt more." Izuku says firmly.
"Tsk-"

Izuku smiles at his friend before heading for the door.
"So, would you like to work on your shooting styles, endurance, or control over your emotions?" Izuku asks making Katsuki frown.
"What do you fucking mean 'control my emotions'!?" He asks annoyed and Izuku raises an eyebrow looking at him.
"When you live anger for instance, you tend to get sweaty and you can accidentally activate your quirk, I just don't want it to become more then just a few sparks." He explains.

"*sigh* we can work on that.." He grumbles in defeat knowing he couldn't fool Izuku.
"Umm... so.. Either you can provoke an emotion on your own or I could push it. As we do that, I want you to focus on not activating your quirk." He explains.
"You fucking do it." Katsuki answers and Izuku nods.

"Okay, just so you know. Anything I'll say isn't true, I'll use your weaknesses against you. I just want you to keep that in mind while we do this okay?" Izuku says with a small smile and Katsuki nods knowing where he was going with all this.

"Ready?" Izuku asks going back.
Katsuki nods looking at Izuku anxious of what he might say.

"You know Bakugo, I don't understand why I actually gave you a second chance, you'll just drop me again. You probably only came back because you wanted to make yourself feel better. I honestly wish I'd have followed your advice, if I would have dropped dead, it would have been so much more easy and you'd be so much better. You're weak Katsuki. Always bringing others down to make yourself feel better, because you don't want to accept that you don't have the heart of becoming a hero." Izuku says teary eyes since he didn't like saying that. Katsuki was sad, frustrated, he hated himself. "You aren't worth having any energy waisted on. You'll fail at becoming a hero and even if you wanted to be a vilain instead, you'd fail like you fail everything and everyone." He continues and Katsuki's hands were sparking since he couldn't move, he couldn't believe those words came out of Izuku's mouth.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!" Katsuki had explosions coming out of his hands and they were getting bigger.

Izuku knew that it was enough for now, Katsuki would either run off or explode and hurt himself more.
"But Kacchan is the best of friends, I want to be by his sides till the very end since even if he thinks of himself as a bad person sometimes, Katsuki Bakugo is awesome and he isn't perfect. No one is. And once you get to really know him, he's nice and has a huge heart. That's why I'd take all the time in the world if it means that he can become the best hero in the world." He smiles getting close enough to get Katsuki to look at him in the eyes.

Katsuki had tears in his eyes as the explosions quiet down. Once it was safe Izuku went to hug him. "I'm sorry Kacchan, but you did good, I think I know how it could be worked on more." He smiles whipping the tears away with his thumb.

"I'm sorry.. for everything I did.." Katsuki whispers averting his eyes and Izuku smile at him.
"You already apologized Kacchan, and I already accepted. It's in the past and I didn't mean what I said, you're awesome Kacchan, in so many ways and I know you could become the best easily, if I didn't, I wouldn't be helping you right now." He tries to sooth his friend who pulled him closer in an embrace.