- 𝟻𝟺 -

A special conference was being held within the U.A. walls and like told, only specific pro heroes were allowed along with the students. Plus, Izuku's secret was exposed, telling everyone about his quirk and it was taken well for most but like always there were a few exceptions.

Katsuki was more on nerve than anyone tho. He hadn't slept the night before, thinking about everything and he wouldn't admit it to anyone but.. he was scared. Scared because he could lose Izuku on the field, and even if Izuku does make it out alive, he will most likely have trauma. What he was being asked to do was going against almost all of Izuku's personal values.

His ideology of saving everyone was impossible now, and he might be acting though now but anyone who knew Izuku like Katsuki did also knew that it was a facade. But sadly, no one did, so his tough act was being praised by everyone and it was painful to watch for Katsuki.

"Thanks to Midoriya's help, the active criminals rate as drastically went down and we were able to focus on finding the league of vilains new lair. We are planning on assembling as many pro heroes as possible and raid it." The leader of the heroes commission explains to the assembly.

Izuku simply continued noting down information, not really what was being said because, much to his disappointment, it was a plan with many defects. Wether it was with the positions taken by the pro heroes or the fact that they were, once again, underestimating their power.

"Midoriya-san, would you have anything to add?" The man at the base of the operation asks.

Izuku was too absorbed by his task to answer, not because he didn't hear but because he chose to ignore him. "Midoriya? Are you listening to me?" The man repeats and the greenette simply raised his hand for him to stop talking.

Aizawa and Nezu felt themselves fill with pride when Izuku got up.
"You guys seem to be doing the same mistake in loop." Izuku stayed with no facial expression that could tell what he was thinking.

"Excuse me?" The pro hero Endeavour questions feeling offended since he had greatly helped in the elaboration of this plan.

"Yes, for example, you know that they have been hiding for the last months, no appearance whatsoever and you all should know that this is more than enough for them to get more reinforcements and improve their personal abilities. All For One posses a power that allows him to absorb others quirks and he can either keep it or pass it to someone else. Like I said, Shigaraki's body has become a capsule for All For One to use since his own body is now to weak to do anything." Izuku explains turning his notebook for them to see. "Therefor, All For One is most likely not even in this so called lair." He states like it was obvious and a few superiors clicked their tongues in annoyance.

"What if he only wants us to think that?" Pro hero Midnight asks with worry and Izuku smiles at her, knowing he had her on his side. She was reasonable and could become very professional easily, that's why Izuku admired her so much.

"That's why having more than one plan is the best option. Like a video game. We are at level one at the beginning of this raid, depending on the outcome we'll go to level two and so on. The choices of our past levels will have a repercussions on the next level until we go against All For One who is our final boss and if we lose, it's game over." Izuku explained trying to make it more simple for those present.

"Well, if you're so smart, why don't you do the plan?" One of the members of the commission says irritated and Izuku sighs as he sat back down.

"And here we are thinking that you should be the adult here. This is why we won't be winning, because instead of listening and talking about making an actual plan, your personal feelings are getting involved." Izuku stated, feeling more annoyed.