- 𝟹𝟹 -

Mina had dragged Izuku and Bakugo all the way to the dorms common room followed closely by the group who had been there all along.

"Hey Mina, shouldn't you ask them if they want to tell everyone instead of straight up exposing them?" Kaminari asks in a nervous laugh.

"Don't worry Kaminari-kun, we were talking about being open anyways, I doubt Mina could be able to hide it for long anyways." Izuku explains with a small smile which made Kyouka cover her mouth trying not to laugh at how little faith they had in their classmate.

Once arrived, the duo are pushed on the couch.

"EVERYONE WE HAVE AN URGENT MEETING BEING HELD! PLEASE JOIN US AT THE COMMON ROOM!" Mina yells, probably loud enough to be heard all the way to the fifth floor.

Katsuki sighs pulling Izuku in a bear hug trying to calm the nervous greenette. "What about we ask Aizawa to go on a date after this? What do think about that?" Katsuki asks just loud enough for Izuku to hear.
"Secret spot?" Izuku asks doing puppy eyes which made the blonde scoff.
"Where else could we possibly go?" Katsuki jokes, happy to have made Izuku change his train of thoughts.

In the back was the group looking at the two in shock.
"Tsundere." Kaminari whispers pointing at Bakugo and Sero nods in agreement.

Soon the class arrived as they sat down not minding the couple.
"Ashido-san! What has happened?" Lida asks with worry.

"Now that everyone is here, you might be wondering why we're here." Mina starts trying to sound mysterious which annoyed the blonde.
"Shut up. Me and Deku are dating and she just found out. Big deal, move on." Katsuki explains annoyed.
The classmates were all silent unsure on how to react. Momo is the first to react.

"Congratulations! When did you start dating?" Momo asks with a small smile.

"Beginning of the school year." Izuku answers.
"Who asked who out?" Sero asks curiously.

Izuku looks at Katsuki unable to remember since it was rather a two way conversation.

"I think it was Kacchan." Izuku mumbles.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Hagakure asks confused.
"We didn't want the pressure of people around us because we weren't sure what we were getting into. Except Kirishima who actually helped us a lot, there was no one who knew in this class." Izuku explains making Kirishima grin proudly.
"And because we fucking knew you'd create drama about it. And look who was right." Katsuki grumbles with a hint of sarcasm.

"To be honest, I didn't think it was a secret relationship." Todoroki admits, "It has been quite obvious that the two were more then friends. It was clearly lies when they'd deny it. I simply thought they were embarrassed so I haven't mentioned it." Todoroki explains truthfully.

Izuku chuckles. "Thanks Todoroki for your report." Izuku says playfully making most of the class laugh. "But yeah, Tsu and Todoroki were the two I believed would figure it out." Izuku admits.
"WHa- You didn't think the rest of us would figure it out!?" Hagakure asks offended.
"Yeah no, way to fucking stupid." Katsuki scoffs earning offended gasps which made Izuku sigh at his boyfriend's boldness.

"Thank you, I will take it as a compliment that you think I am smart." Todoroki smiles slightly which made the room erupt in laughters as Katsuki started insulting him and yelling at him.

"It is pretty surprising how someone as calm as you would actually stay in a relationship with blasty." Jiro jokes to Midoriya who chuckled in response.
"Yeah, tho I totally get why you kept it a secret now." Kaminari says wrapping his arm around Izuku's shoulders making Izuku smile but Katsuki who's attention shifted didn't like it.
"Oi! Dunce Face! Now that you know he's off limits it means you keep your fucking hands off him." Katsuki orders grabbing Izuku away from the group.

"Kacchan!" Izuku whines which resulted in an other laughing fit from the class.

᯽᯽᯽

Katsuki had gotten bored so he kidnapped Izuku bringing him to his room.
"Change, we have a date remember?" Katsuki asks throwing him his personal clothes that he knew Izuku loved very dearly.
"Yup! I'll just text dad to tell him we're going out." Izuku smiles brightly as he ran in the bathroom to change.

Katsuki does the same, putting a black tank top and black cargo pants. He takes some cash so that they could go grab something to eat on the way.

Soon Izuku came out and jumped on Katsuki startling the blonde.
"You know what it means!?" Izuku asks excited. "I can hold your hand whenever I want!" Izuku squeaks making Katsuki chuckle.
"Yeah, Yeah." Katsuki smirks bringing Izuku for a sweet kiss. "Does it mean I can also kiss you whenever I want?" Katsuki asks making Izuku nod with a blush.
"Not in class tho, Aizawa might not like that-" The greenette says giggling.

Katsuki nods in agreement taking Izuku's hand as they leave the dorm room. "I'll go grab my money so we can go get dinner." Izuku exclaims once in the elevator going to press his floor but Katsuki pushes his hand away.
"I'm paying, I was the one who invited you." Katsuki shrugs and Izuku opens his mouth to speak but closes it seeing the death glare Katsuki was giving him.

"F-fine-" He mumbles. "But next time it's on me." He exclaims confidently.
"Whatever, I don't mind paying shitty Nerd." Katsuki grumbles flustered by his determination.
"But I mind! It feels like I'm accepting it and I can't even repay you since you don't give me the chance to!" He complains making Katsuki sigh before kissing his forehead.
"You can repay me with cuddles and kisses, how does that sound?" Katsuki asks and Izuku nods rapidly.
"Fine, I accept." He smiles making Katsuki's heart flutter in happiness.

᯽᯽᯽

Standing in an alley way somewhere in Hosu city, a pro hero was fighting against one of the most wanted vilains at the moment. He had encountered him in a dark alley way after hearing some commotion during his nightly patrol. He put up a good fight, but according to the hero killer, he wasn't a real hero, therefor, he decided to end him. He paralyzed him with the help of his quirk and stabbed him, leaving him for dead and forgetting about the initial victim who had ran away.

The pro hero Ingenium was found barley alive after the initial victim came back with help. But there was no more sign of hero killer stain in the surroundings. An other victim was added to the list and still no progress in the arrestation of the culprit.