- 𝟺𝟺 -

The return to class was tense for class 1-A. Everyone was on edge by the events and Izuku wasn't in class anymore. He was training intensively with the hero commission. Considering that he often broke bones because of his quirk, Mei was trying to help him do a support item to help. It was some sort of sleeve that he'd put that would compress his muscles and bones and like that, he shouldn't break them as long as he wouldn't over do it.

Aizawa was spending as much time, along with All Might, to help him improve. That was what they said to the commission at least, they were actually making sure they wouldn't overwork Izuku, more than he already does. The students were starting to question on why Izuku was like this. Sure his program had always been different but now, it seemed too intense.

Katsuki was annoyed by this, were they really going along with the plan of using Izuku as a war weapon?? Aizawa wasn't okay with it, Yamada wasn't okay with it- heck! Even All Might found it inappropriate.

But Nezu said yes, the hero commission said yes and Izuku said yes. They were using the fact that Izuku had no self regard on himself if it meant he could help others.

That idea didn't sit right with Katsuki. Not at all..

Izuku was laying in bed, tired and his muscles were hurting. All this was draining him mentally and physically. He spend less time with people he loved and he only felt worst by the day. But he told himself that it was for the best, that like this, he would be able to stop the man who was his biological father. He thought it was his fault, he didn't know how it was, but the simple fact that he was his blood made him mad. That this man would go to such extant to get power disgust him.

So he was ready to put himself on the line if it meant that this man's era of terror would end. Over a hundred years, what was he even doing with his mom in the first place? She was so happy but how could she be with a man that killed so many people and not know about it? Something wasn't clear. Something was missing. And he'll do anything in his power to make sure that the truth is known and that no one else gets hurt.

And maybe.. just maybe, he could help Shigaraki come out of this endless cycle.

He was brought out of his thoughts when his door opened revealing an ash blond. Other than night time, they didn't spend much time together. It pained both.

"Hey.." Katsuki greets, closing back the door and walking towards the bed.

"Hey, how was your day?" Izuku asks with a smile as he sat up and hugged Katsuki.

"Boring without you." Katsuki half teases as he sat next to him on the bed.

Izuku chuckles placing a peck on his lips.
"It's weird not always being with you." The greenette admits looking at Katsuki peacefully.

The ash blond sighs brushing his freckled cheek with his hand. "Zuku.. You're improving but.. you.. you're not yourself anymore.." Katsuki admits and Izuku looks away sadly.

"It's for the best Kacchan, like that, if something happens, I'm ready." Izuku forces a smile, the same smile that fooled everyone but annoyed the living hell out of Katsuki.

"Wipe that smile off that face. Deku, you've been getting more hurt, you're getting stronger, but at what cost??" Katsuki blurts out suddenly, startling Izuku at first.

The Viridian male looked at him with a small smile. "I'm okay, don't worry."

Katsuki's brows twitched as he looked at Izuku deep in the eye. "You say that all the fucking time Deku." He starts, cupping Izuku's cheeks firmly. "You were almost dead and yet you said you were okay. When is the line where you're not okay!?" Katsuki asked his frustration turning into tears.