- 𝟸𝟽 -

Izuku was still extremely tired, recovery girl came everyday helping the healing process but she couldn't heal all in one shot because of the extent of the injuries.

Katsuki went to visit everyday which started to come as suspicious to their classmates.

"Are you and Deku-kun dating?" Ochako asks the blonde the second she spotted him.
"Why the hell would I be dating that idiot!? He's my fucking friend, nothing more to it." He snaps back annoyed about people putting their nose in his personal matter.

"Because we all are his friends but you live it to another extent." She explains making Katsuki's eyebrow twitch in frustration.

Kirishima that was at the other side of the room felt alerted by this conversation and decided to intervene before things got ugly, leaving Kaminari alone and confused.

"So BakuBro, still okay for me to come with to see Midobro with you later on?" Kirishima questions with a huge grin.
"Whatever shitty hair I don't give a fuck." Katsuki glares at him annoyed but hiding a hint of gratitude.
"Oh Kirishima-kun! Don't you think Katsuki and Izuku look like more than friends?" Ochako asks the red head trying to prove her point.

"Of course they do! They're childhood best friends! They're bound to be close!" Kirishima laughs.
"I mean in a romantic way!" She specifies and Kirishima pretends to think about it.
"Not really, I mean they're good bros but I wouldn't imagine them as more." He admits and to Katsuki's surprise, he actually looked convincing.

"I think I get it, so both of you are open to dating?" She asks making Katsuki cough.
"What the hell do you fucking mean??" He asks annoyed. "I ain't dating no extra."
"Which leaves Deku-kun! Anyways that's all I needed to know! Bye!" She waves as she skips away making Katsuki frustrated.
"That bitch better not be making any moves on MY Deku." Katsuki growls glaring at the brunette from afar.

Kirishima made a mental note to help his friends with their secret and keep people out of the way. "Seriously tho, can I come with to visit Midobro?" He asks, he was actually missing his friend and he knew that the big three plus Shinso had went to visit him multiple times.

"I don't give a fuck, but only one hour cause that Nerd doesn't know his fucking limits."

"Thanks bro! I'll go with you after school! See ya!" He grins running back to Kaminari, that he had abandoned minutes before.

Katsuki takes out his phone discreetly and smirks.

My Deku : Good morning Kacchan, have a nice day at school Ily <3

Cute. He thought as he read the message.

Izuku had been sending those messages everyday along with a few others like making sure he ate and all.

The best fkg bf : Morning Nerd, love u too. Rest well, Shitty Hair is coming with me to visit you later.

My Deku : Okay! Ttyl

He closes his phone putting it away seeing the tired teacher walk in looking more tired then usual.

Like he was caught in a decision that took away his precious sleeping hours.

᯽᯽᯽

3 days prior

All Might was let off and was back on his feet but he couldn't use his power like he used to. His time to find a successor was counted. He had finally gathered the courage to stop by Aizawa's office for a little talk about the problem child.