- 𝟹𝟷 -

A week went by and Izuku was hiding something. The nightmares he had been having have become more frequent and it became overwhelming to the point he couldn't sleep. Izuku didn't want to bother anyone with it, so he tried to sleep and deal with it alone, but it came out hard as he could barley close his eyes without seeing the knife being dragged across his skin. The blood and the-

His eyes shot open, tears streaming down his face, covered in sweat as he took deep shaky breaths.
"Can't they just stop!?" Izuku questioned sobbing not minding to wipe his tears, knowing more would just come back down. "I just want it to stop." He pleaded to the void, hoping someone would hear his prayer. He could still feel the feeling of the cold blade against his skin and the hysteric laughing of the man he should have called his father. "Please." He sobbed bringing his legs against his chest. He felt like he was being stared at, he suddenly regretted having all this merch in his room. They were all staring at him, he felt like he was being watched while stuck in his suffering all over again. Like he was waiting to hear someone talk to reassure him but there was no one.
'Join us Izuku and I'll make the suffering end' A voice spoke, it was a sentence he had heard all so many times during the 52 hours he was imprisoned. Izuku grabbed his plushie and hesitantly left his dorm room making sure to not make any noise as he went up two floors up.

He went down the hallways and finally got to the second to last door and knocked very gently. He didn't hear any noise so he knocked again a little louder. This time he can hear movement and the door opens revealing a half asleep and annoyed blonde.
"Deku?" He asks his gaze softening as he pulled the boy inside.
"I-I'm sorry f-for waking y-you up b-but-" Izuku sobs as he hugged the blonde who was slowly processing things as he held him tighter.
"Shhh, it's okay." He soothes still confused on why he appeared crying.
He continues to cry in Katsuki's arms trying to calm down. "Wanna talk about it or do you need to rest?" Katsuki asks worried.
"I keep seeing them and hearing them in my sleep, I can't sleep anymore, I wanted to deal with it alone but I can't sleep anymore, they keep coming back." He cries against his chest, putting snot all over his tank top. I'll deal with that later. Katsuki thought rubbing circles on Izuku's back
"You still have those nightmares?" Katsuki asks gently to which Izuku responded with a hesitant nod.
Katsuki sighs pulling him to sit on the bed. "Why didn't you talk about it?" Katsuki asks in a long sigh.
"I don't want to bother more-"
"What did I say about that?" Katsuki asks keeping him close. "You're never a bother Zuku, you're a little ray of sunshine and I'll sail the world to make sure you stay happy. Including taking care of you when you can't sleep." Katsuki whispers cupping his cheeks. "I'm your boyfriend for a reason dumbass, make sure to give me a chance to show off my boyfriend powers, understood?" Katsuki asks with a playful smirk which made Izuku giggle for the first time since he got there.
"Can I sleep here for the night?" Izuku asks embarrassed which made the blonde smirk.
"Like hell I'd let you go back tonight, we'll find a solution tomorrow, now sleep, I'm a light sleeper so if anything, wake me the fuck up." Katsuki orders pulling them both to lie under the blanket. He takes off his snot filled shirt and throws it in the laundry basket making Izuku flush pink.
"You're okay with me sleeping like this?" The blonde asks with a smirk.
"I-I d-don't m-mind-" He stammers, feeling flustered seeing the reflection of the moonlight showing off his muscles. "I'm just realizing that you grew a lot.." Izuku mumbles embarrassed which made the blonde smirk smugly.
"I'm not the only one you know? You grew a hella lot." Katsuki points out amused by the flustered reaction of his boyfriend before going to laying down once again and bringing him in his arms.
"Goodnight Nerd, try resting, no one can hurt you here." Katsuki whispers which reassured the freckled boy who hummed.

"Goodnight, I love you Kacchan.." Izuku mumbles burying himself in Katsuki's bare chest.
"I.. I love you too.." He whispers barley loud enough for him to hear.