- 𝟹𝟶 -

Izuku was finally being discharged after almost one month, Katsuki was grabbing some stuff in his dorm room before leaving to get him.

There's a loud knock at the door so he swung his door open with a scold.
"What is it!?" He asks irritated after seeing the red head invite himself in his room.
"Remember that game night a few days back?" Kirishima asks nervously ready to activate his quirk if the blond exploded, literally.
"Yeah, the one where you told me you were fucking in love with me!?" He asks hiding his amusement.
"I already apologized for that! Move on!" Kirishima complains.
Katsuki scoffs shaking his head in discouragement. "So, what about it?" Katsuki asks not wanting to waste the time of Izuku's parents, that were waiting for him outside.
"Well, someone in the class has a crush on Mido and is planning on making a move. I just wanted to warn you guys but I didn't know how to bring it up!" Kirishima blurts out.

"Who?" Katsuki asks already planning a murder, a brutal one on top of that.
"Uraraka." He answers anxiously.
"Of course pink cheeks would have a crush on that stupid Nerd." Katsuki grumbles annoyed. "I'll tell Deku. He's getting discharged so we'll be back with him and if she makes a move. She's fucking dead."

"No pressure, but are you two planning on being open?" Kirishima asks nervous for whatever reaction the blond might have. "It would avoid these things, that's why I'm asking."

Katsuki sigh opening the door for them to leave. "I don't want to deal with their stupid schemes. Deku's got enough to fucking worry about right now to deal with them on top of that." Katsuki grumbles annoyed by the immaturity of their classmates.

"But the guy was caught, isn't it over?" Kirishima asks confused as he leaves the room.

"Apparently this is just the fucking beginning Shitty Hair."

᯽᯽᯽

After what felt like forever, the discharge papers were signed, they had left the cursed walls and were finally standing in front of the dorm rooms, mentally getting ready for what was to come.
"We'll leave you two at it. I need to go sleep." Aizawa says in a long sigh petting Izuku hair. "Happy to have you back."

"See you later little listener! Call us if you need anything, even if it's just to tuck you in bed!" Present Mic almost yells bringing him in a suffocating embrace.

"T-thanks Dads-" Izuku says in a nervous laugh.

After their goodbyes, Katsuki is once again left with Izuku on the front porch.

They slowly open the door and as they pass the common area, all hell breaks loose since none knew he was coming back.

"Deku-kun! OMG I missed you so much!" Uraraka cries hugging him tightly.
"Bakugo! Why didn't you tell us he was coming back?! We would have made something to celebrate!" Mina questions going to hug the boy.

"Exactly why, the Nerd's tired and he has to sleep." Katsuki answers not hiding his annoyance.

Izuku may not have noticed because of his innocent soul, but Uraraka was clinging to him pushing her boobs on him, but we all know that the blonde immediately noticed. He was already regretting not telling him about the whole crush story.
"Do you need help with anything Deku-Kun? I missed you so much!" She asks with a huge smile.
"Don't worry Uraraka-san, Kacchan already offered to help. Thank you tho!" He smiles at her.

Uraraka nodded but the second Izuku looked away, she gave a death glare to Bakugo and he had no shame in returning it. He may not be telling them he was in a relationship with the freckled teen, but he was sure as hell letting them all know that Deku was off limits.
"Is it okay if I talk to you guys tomorrow? I'm really tired." Izuku asks embarrassed.
"Don't worry dude! We'll talk tomorrow, go rest!" Kirishima grins before everyone wished him goodnight.