- 𝟻𝟷-

The second of his discharge, Bakugo was out. The teachers had come to a conclusion that they wouldn't stop Bakugo from going after Izuku. All students with provisional licenses had been starting to patrol and help in evacuating citizens. So now, Katsuki along with Mirio, Tamaki, Todoroki, Shinso and Kirishima, have decided to leave on a rescue mission. With the personal promise of not returning without Izuku. Nejire was the only one who couldn't come since she was needed elsewhere.

"Do we really need to make such a plan?! We have Bakugo! If he just asks him, Mido is sure to return!" Kirishima questions starting to get tired from the plan taking.

"I believe that no matter what condition, Midoriya won't be making it easy on us, he has a reason for leaving and he seems to be standing by it. If we arrive with no plan, he will simply escape with ease." Todoroki explains as he watched around for any ruckus. Izuku was last seen in this city so he should be there or at least in the surrounding cities.

"Yeah and according to reports, he got new quirks again, that bastard's overworking himself and he's fucking stronger." Katsuki grumbles annoyed. "So, no, just asking in isn't an option with him at this point." He sighed in annoyance as he leaned forward on the rooftop.

"I'm still kinda surprised that he was given a quirk, like all this is fucked up!" Kirishima exclaimed as he recalled the conversation they had along with a few selected teachers and students.

"Yeah, can't believe he didn't tell me. I'm his brother." Shinso sulked making the rest laugh.

"I'm not so surprised, his power was too similar to All Might's to just be a coincidence. I initially taught that he was his secret love child or something." Todoroki admitted in a monotone voice.

The group simply blinked in disbelief at his theory. "Todobro.. Are you serious?" Kirishima asks with a hint of concern.

"Yes, I am." He confirmed but before anyone else could comment more, a loud explosion was heard on the outskirt of town.

"Let's go you idiots, Shitty Hair, with me. Eye bags with Icy hot and stripper go with Emo kid." Katsuki ordered as he grabs Kirishima harshly.

"Original names." Mirio laughed before going along with the plan.

"Operation bringing Deku home begins" Katsuki smirked as he boosted himself quicker in the direction of the attack, carrying Kirishima on his back.

The blond and the red head were the first there and like they planned, Deku was there. He was already finishing up with a man with white hair and wearing a full body coat.

"Deku.." Katsuki exhaled as he watched his lover in a worst state that he initially believed finish up his job.

Izuku hadn't noticed them and it was only when he looked in the surroundings for any victims that he noticed them all standing there.

"You're awake.." Izuku mumbled looking at Katsuki but his face of awe soon turned into a frown under his mask. "You shouldn't be here." Izuku said firmly and Katsuki just laughed in his face.

"You either, and yet, here we are." He stated as he looked at Izuku who was still wearing his mask. "Thinking yourself all high and mighty" He spoke with venom as he slowly walked forward. "You're a fucking idiot, exhausting yourself before even the big fight. You're giving them the advantage." Katsuki continued watching Izuku walk back.

"I'm sorry Kacchan but.. this is for the better." Izuku said sadly before letting out a cloud of smoke making it impossible for them to see him.

"IZUKU!" Shinso yelled as he watched him fly away.