- 𝟺𝟻 -

"Due to recent events all students from Hero courses will have to pass the exam for the hero provisional license." Nezu announces in front of the classes assembled in the UA gymnasium.

"It's going to be tomorrow, and for those who are wondering, all parents have already been warned." Aizawa adds slightly annoyed to have been chosen to do the announcement instead of his husband, who loves these types of announcements.

Izuku was standing in the back along with the teachers. Once again, he'll be helping with the evaluating of the students, he already passed the exam, he didn't have much of a choice either considering the circumstances.

He looked down sadly before tapping his blond dad's shoulder.
"What's up little listener?" Mic asks looking at his son.

"Can I go get air please?" Izuku asks lowly, scared to disrupt more people.

"Sure, text me if you need anything." He grins ruffling his hair before watching him walk out. He looked back at his colleagues not knowing how to feel anymore.

"It's too much.. he's only 15." He exclaims frustrated.

"We know.." Midnight sighs as she watched the door where the viridian boy left seconds before. "Want me to go check on him?" She offers.

"I'll go actually." Toshinori smiles at her politely. "He can't continue like this or he'll kill himself." He thinks out loud as he passed the group of teachers.

Yamada clenches his fists in frustration, he didn't know what to do to protect Izuku. And he felt awful about it.

᯽᯽

Izuku sat down passing his hand through his hair. "Young Midoriya?" He doesn't need to turn to know it was Yagi speaking.

"Hi All Might, is something the matter?" Izuku asks finally looking up to face the skinny man.

"Yes, there is actually." Yagi smiles nervously as he sat next to his successor.

"I'm all ears!" He grins looking at the man sitting at his right.

The blond took a deep breath and exhaled as he watched the leaves fall. "We're worried, for your safety." He starts looking up at the sky. "You may have stopped following the commission's order, and trust me we're more than happy about it but, you are still a kid.." He explains looking at Izuku with sympathy. "So, don't worry, he isn't showing any signs of escaping soon, you still have time, don't rush it."

Izuku nods slowly, showing that he acknowledged his statement. "I'm trying.. I swear I am, I just can't rest well.. not until this is over." He admits fidgeting with his fingers. "I can't help but think that it's my fault you know? He's my biological dad and here I am, giving him a reason to attack all of you." He explains, not hiding the truth from him, he was clearly not gaining anything about keeping it to himself.

Yagi couldn't help but feel bad for him as he watched his expression fill with pain. "It really isn't, we all know it isn't your fault young Midoriya." He reassures patting his back. "Don't think you're alone, I know you'll be able to do it when the time comes. You have already excelled me in strength young Midoriya, you've learn a hundred times quicker than me and trust me. That isn't easy to do." He teases shoving his arm playfully making Izuku smile fondly.

"You know, I wonder where I would be if my mom didn't get killed.." He thinks out loud.

"I'm sure we would have met at some point. Sooner or later, destiny has his weird ways of working sometimes." He chuckles looking back at the sky convinced that his deceased mentor would also see as Izuku Midoriya being worthy of becoming the next symbol of peace.