- 𝟺𝟼 -

"I love you Zuku"

Izuku smiled against his lover's lips, his arms still wrapped around his neck.

"I love you too Kacchan" He giggles making Katsuki's heart flutter.

The cold breeze hitting their skin but the warmth of one an other was enough to keep them warm.

It was Saturday night and they were authorized to go out as long as they stayed together. So they went to their spot, Katsuki had made dinner for them and made sure to have everything for their date and so far it was doing great.

"Thanks Kacchan for today." Izuku smiled moving so he could lay his head on Katsuki's lap. "I can't wait for next week's camp, we'll be able to train a bunch." He smiles looking up at Katsuki and the blond bend to peck his lips.

"Yeah, finally a chance to show you I can kick your ass." He says smugly and Izuku can't help but laugh at his response.

"You already know you can! Just not hand in hand combat." Izuku shrugs making Katsuki cock an eyebrow.

"Is that so~" He asks with a smirk and Izuku nods confidently. Next thing he knew Katsuki was towering over him with a mischievous grin.
"You asked for it." He whispers huskily next to his ear before slowly moving his hands down to tickle him.

Izuku's eyes shot wide as he started squirming around laughing uncontrollably. "Mgn-Ka-Kacchan!" He manages to say between laughters.

"Not so tuff anymore, huh nerd?" Katsuki smirked as he continued attacking him.

"K-ka-Kacchan!! S-stop!" Izuku said between laughters which only encouraged Katsuki to continue. "I-I'll d-do anything!" He pleads making the blond smirk as he stopped suddenly allowing Izuku to breathe.

"Anything?" Katsuki smirks leaning over Izuku's face and Izuku blushes nodding uncertainly.

"Then.. I want you to give me back my t-shirt you stole." He says and Izuku gasps.

"No! That's mine!" He retorts making Katsuki smirk as he dropped to lay over Izuku.
"I. Stole. It!" He says exaggeratedly pretending to die from suffocation making Katsuki chuckle turning to make him lay on his chest.

"Not very hero like of you, is it. To steal something that someone nicely lended to you~" He teases keeping his arms around his waist.

"Well~" He responds longing his answer. "Technically, you're mine therefor everything you have is also mine!" He explains grinning smugly making Katsuki burst into laughters. Izuku couldn't help but smile looking at him with admiration. He loved hearing Katsuki laugh and when he smiled like that.

"Unbelievable." He says before exhaling loudly, trying to calm down. "Fine then, same goes for you. I can steal your Merch whenever I want since you're also mine." Izuku gasps offended of his audacity.

"How. Dare. You!" He says before hiding his face in his chest pouting. "Hmpf."

Katsuki chuckles kissing the top of his head. "Come on babe, you can keep it, I'm joking." He says calmly, drawing circles on his back.

Izuku huffs before looking up, exposing his flustered expression and puffed out cheek. "You're the worst." He mutters before moving a little positioning himself to see Katsuki better.