- 𝟷𝟻 -

Most of the students left, only leaving Izuku, Katsuki, Shinso, Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire in front of the infirmary.

"Midoriya?" They turn to see Recovery girl at the door.

Izuku was the first to get up and look at the lady with distress, scared that something bad happened.
"You can relax, it's going to look worst than it is, most of the wounds are superficial except for a few who are 3rd degree burns. You can go see them, they're awake." Recovery girl explains opening the door and Izuku rushes inside without thinking twice. The married couple were laying in two different beds next to the other.

"Hi little listener." Mic says with a sad smile opening his arms and Izuku rushes to hug him.
"Shh, it's okay, we're fine.." Yamada whispers listening to the sobs of the boy. "If you didn't warn us it would be much worst, so thank you.." Mic whispers and Aizawa looks at the scene with sadness.

"Why were you the last to escape!?" Izuku asks looking at both of them and they both look at each other unsure.

"Izuku, he told us something.. Something disturbing.. About you.." Aizawa finally speaks up.

Izuku frowns looking at him with pure confusion. "What is it?"

"Your mother.. How did she die exactly?" Aizawa asks with concern.
"A car crash, she died of a car crash the day before I went missing, why? What does it have to do with it?" Izuku asks starting to get anxious.
"And did you see her? Either at the hospital or at the funeral?" Yamada asks.
"Yes, in the hospital, she didn't die on the spot, I had a conversation with her, I was there when she passed. Why? Why are you guys asking me all this!?" He asks his tears falling rapidly.

"Did she say anything, anything at all?" Aizawa asks.
"That I shouldn't stay alone, to not rely on blood line but those I trust most." Izuku answers starting to shake and Katsuki goes to hold him looking at the two with pure confusion.

"What is this all about!?" Katsuki asks in annoyance seeing the state his boyfriend is in.

Aizawa couldn't even put it into words. How to explain it to his son. The teacher had briefly explained to the two other pros what happened making them worry too.
"I don't understand, what happen?" Izuku asks under his breath.
"We don't know exactly, we need to figure it out, but one last question. Have you ever met your father?" He asks, the three teachers were waiting for the answer impatiently.

᯽᯽᯽

Aizawa, Present Mic and All Might were the only ones left along with the two vilains. They were helping the pro try to get rid of the blue haired man who was trying to destroy him.

It was pure rage, no sense in his fighting patterns, like he was a child in distress. Aizawa was able to get him caught in his capture weapon allowing the two other pros to leave since the timer was running out.

The eyes of Shigaraki were filled with distress looking at the pro.
"My brother.. Protect him no matter what, it's a matter of time before he knows he goes here." Shigaraki pleads, like it was someone else completely.
"Who.?" Aizawa asks confused and concern.
"Izuku.. Protect Izuku from my mast-" He didn't have time to finish when the vilain got absorbed in a hole.

᯽᯽᯽

"He left when I was 3 years old, my mom said he left on a business trip overseas but he never visited whatsoever." Izuku answers honestly, the possibilities of what was said by Tomura had high possibilities of it being true.

"His name, do you have his name young Midoriya?" All Might spoke up from an other bed of the room.

"Hisashi Midoriya." Izuku answers, he didn't understand anything.