- 𝟼 -

Izuku had accepted to go out for the day with Katsuki. He missed his friend, his apology meant the world to him. It was like every single cell of his body was celebrating.

"Does the Arcade sound good?" Katsuki asks the freckled boy who quickly nods.

"Oh! The one with the All Might games right?" Izuku asks cheerfully and the other nods with a small smile.

They were walking and there wasn't a lot of people but one group stood up to Katsuki.

"Zuku, hold my hand okay?" Katsuki says to the viridian who tilts his head confused but still doing so.

"Bakugo!! Seeing you found that quirkless loser! Wanna let us in for the fun?" Izuku tenses up looking at the ground and Katsuki intertwine their hands trying to reassure him.

"Fuck off. You aren't doing shit and we're fucking leaving." Katsuki groans keeping a tight hold on Izuku's hand.

"Aww Bakugo found himself a little girlfriend!" One of the boys teases and Izuku was holding tightly to Bakugo's hand.

"Shut the fuck up would ya?! We're fucking leaving you're fucking worthless anyway." Katsuki scoffs pulling Izuku gently next to him to pass around the group.

"Katsuki Bakugo lost some guts huh? He's going to the weakling's level~" One of the boys laugh and this time it was Izuku who was ready to hit.

He looks around and there were no cameras and literally no by-passers anymore.

He let's go of Katsuki's hand and innocently walks up to the boy.

"Don't worry, you'll grow some too one day! Until then, try maybe not making a fool of yourself, it's going to come right back at you sooner or later." Izuku smiles at the boy who was mocking him with his friends.

"Nerd, let's go." Kacchan orders, he didn't want his friend to get hurt.

"But don't worry, just remember that I'm quirkless, okay?" Izuku smiles and right after he throws him a punch.

The two other friends decided to do the same and Izuku was able to bring the three of them down quite easily.

"You know, I wonder what it's like.. talking like being you're superior but can't even stay against a quirkless loser like me for 30 seconds. It's pretty sad don't you think?" Izuku asks innocently.

"Shut up! We weren't even trying!" One of them says rushing to get up.

"Wanna go at it again then? Just to settle the score and all" Izuku smirks taking a step forward.

"We're leaving! Go to your fucking boyfriend you fucking faggot!" One of the boys yells running off.

Izuku goes back to Katsuki who was pretty shocked.

"Remember me that we have to spar, I wanna see how good you got." Katsuki teases earning a blush from the younger boy.

"O-Okay Kacchan.." Izuku stutters.

"Did you get your letter yet?" The viridian boy asks already knowing the boy's results.

"Not yet.." Katsuki mumbles anxious.

"Don't worry Kacchan okay? I know you'll definitely love your results." Izuku tries to reassure his friend who looked sad.

"Is that an indirect way of saying I was accepted?" Katsuki asks in a teasing tone making Izuku panic.

"N-No!!! You were rejected!" Izuku lies and Katsuki raises an eyebrow amused.

"Oh really?" Katsuki asks with a smirk.

Izuku nods quickly.

"Yup! Definitely refused! You got the worst results!" Izuku lies again and Bakugo couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't worry Deku, I won't say a word" Katsuki ruffles the smaller boys hair.

"You better" Izuku glares at him which only turned out adorable.

Katsuki smirks and they continue their way to the Arcade.

"The hag told me to say hi" Katsuki says to the boy.

"How is Auntie doing?" Izuku asks looking up at Katsuki.

"She's fine, she'd like to see you again, she was happy to learn you were in UA" He smiles softly at boy while resisting the urge of holding to Izuku's hand. "And she might also kill you for scaring the shit out of us like you did." Katsuki teases making the freckled boy laugh nervously.

"Yeah... Sorry about that.." Izuku mumbles looking at the ground ashamed. Katsuki took Izuku's hand not knowing how to reassure the boy.

"Don't be fucking sorry Nerd. You're the last fucking person to blame in all this." Katsuki says trying to reassure his friend. "You were just protecting yourself."

"Anyways, you're here now and you look way happier, so I guess it happened for a reason. Tho never do that again. I swear to god if you do that again I'm going to fucking murder you." Katsuki threatens making the smaller boy giggle.

"I promise Kacchan, even if you don't want to be my friend anymore I'm not going to disappear again." The viridian boy gives a sincere smile and bakugo who looks at Izuku with a serious frown.

"Don't think like that Nerd. I'll want to stay your friend even if you hate my fucking guts." Izuku smiles at bakugo with a lot of emotions.
"I missed having kacchan as a friend!" Izuku cries hugging the tall blond from the side.
"Fucking crybaby." Katsuki snorts wrapping his arms around the freckled boy.

After a few seconds they let go of each other but Katsuki kept holding Izuku's hand. it didn't bother the smaller boy tho, like that, he wasn't scared to lose bakugo in the crowd that would come soon.

"Kacchan, I never asked but how did the exams go?" Izuku asks referring to the middle school final exams.
"Crushed all the fucking extras and got the highest grades in the whole shitty excuse of a school," Katsuki grins proudly making Midoriya giggle.

"And after you call me a nerd? You are just as much as one." The smaller boy teases making the blond laugh and push Izuku's shoulder playfully.

"That's because I'm not a fanboy unlike a certain nerd I know" Katsuki smirks.
"you know you're just as much of a fanboy as I am!" Izuku laughs.
"Am not!" Katsuki defends his pride,
"Tell that to the face you did when you saw All Might last time~" Izuku teases earning a scoff from Bakugo.

Katsuki pulls Izuku by his hand making the other yelp after tripping on his own feet,
"What was that for?! " izuku laughs after standing up straight once again.
"What are you talking about?" Katsuki asks trying to flabbergast the viridian boy.
"Kacchan!" izuku whines while laughing looking at Katsuki who found the smaller boy more then adorable.

"Would you look at that! We're here" the blond exclaims pretending to be surprised.

Izuku laughed pulling Katsuki inside.

᯽᯽᯽

They spend about 4 hours doing random games and most would turn into a competition thanks to the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. It didn't bother Izuku at all since that's how Kacchan was. That's the childhood friend he always knew and that he loved spending time with.

"Wanna go get our prizes?" Katsuki asks him and he nods excited. They stay close to one another as they walk through the crowd.

"Kacchan, look! It's a plushy of present mic! There's also one of All Might!" izuku looks at the different prizes in awe.
"Want to take both?" Katsuki offers the boy.
"You can take the All Might one and I'll take the Present Mic one!" Izuku offers and Katsuki agrees knowing that he will most likely give his to Midoriya.

They left the place with a smile and like agreed, Katsuki brought Izuku back home.