- 𝟻 -

Today was the entrance exams and Izuku was rushing through the crowded hallways to go see Present Mic who had forgotten literally the whole pile of paper for the written exams.

The viridian boy entered the room after knocking softly.
He went directly to his guardian and gave him the pile of paper.

"Thanks little listener." He whispers at the best of his abilities.

The whole room of students who were trying for the hero course were looking at the smaller boy except for one who was lost in thought.

"It's okay, tho.. Aizawa might kill you later." Izuku chuckles softly and the distracted blond looks at the front recognizing the voice instantly.. The voice he was longing to hear.

"Izuku.." Katsuki says under his breath and Izuku looks in the direction but looked away quickly. He was scared that Katsuki still wanted to hurt him, he wasn't going to bother and provoque him uselessly.

"See you later" Izuku smiles and runs off since he was supposed to go help other teachers.

Katsuki was looking in shock at the boy. He looked happy, was he here the whole time? He barely looked at the blond, tho it was to be expected. After all, the last words the blond told him were for him to take a swan dive off a roof..

But he kept wondering why he was here. He looked like he was familiar with the hero. Was he going to be in UA? Why wasn't he doing the entrance exam like the others? Was he already accepted? He had a million questions that he had to put aside for now. If Izuku was in UA he had to get in too, it might be the only way of seeing him.

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku was helping All Might at preparing the practical exam with the big three who also decided to come help.

"So, Nejire, how is your stamina coming along?" Izuku ask her curiously.

"Great! I'm sorry again for using my quirk on you" She felt bad since she didn't give any warnings it was by reflex since he had attacked her by surprise.

"Don't worry, If I want to become a hero, I'll be hit by different quirks so I really don't mind since I have to build up my tolerance!" He smiles at her.

"But honestly! Those support items are really useful! You literally were able to go against the three of us with almost no problem!" Mirio praises the younger boy who smiled shyly at him.

"He wouldn't need it I believe, his combat skills are surprisingly good considering how little time ago he started." Tamaki says with an almost invisible smile.

Tamaki was able to open up to Izuku and was now a lot more close to him since Izuku didn't mind the fact that Tamaki didn't like to talk much and he never tried to push him in situations he isn't comfortable with.

"Unlike someone said I believe that our little Izuku could become an excellent hero EVEN without a quirk." Nejire glares at All Might who tried to make himself go unnoticed.

"I apologized already! I've been proven on first hand that young Midoriya is truly extraordinary, I won't be doing the same mistake twice!" All Might laughs awkwardly making the four others laugh.

All Might decided to spar Izuku and the smaller boy was allowed one support item and he was able to immobilize all Might. The group and the teachers that saw it are still teasing the teacher about it.

"Don't worry!" Izuku laughs. "Wait, I think it's about to start." Izuku points out seeing a group of students across a glass.

"Come on then, you have to help evaluate too" All Might motions Midoriya to follow which so he complies after waving goodbye to his three friends.