- 𝟷𝟽 -

Katsuki looked at Izuku who went to a random place in the grass and picked up a rock where he found a key of the house.
"Smart." Katsuki chuckled at the chuckling greenette. "Wait that's not a rock-" He looks at him with a hint of disgust making Izuku laugh.

Izuku held a oddly realistic.. Dog poop.

"No one would touch it." He chuckles and was staring at the piece with a sad smile. Odd from an outside point of view, but Izuku remembers clear as day how much he and his mother laughed doing this.

Izuku snapped out of it and opened the door. The second he stepped inside, he wanted to throw up, it smells abandoned, it was no longer the comforting smell of home. Izuku covered his mouth trying not to cry, but the tears fell anyways. He couldn't recognize it, it had the same colours, same decoration but it felt so empty. Katsuki and Mitsuki didn't step in, even tho they wanted too, it wasn't what the greenette needed at the moment. 

Izuku frowned seeing something, it wasn't something big but definitely noticeable to someone who lived there their whole life. "Someone's been here." He whispers running to a frame. Like said, nothing big. He frantically opened it taking out the picture inside of it and he was fuming. "This isn't the real one.." He whispers feeling hurt. In the back, there was initially a note that him and Katsuki had left. A promise for each other.

He had left a paperclip on top, so if someone took it from the wall, it would fall and indeed the paperclip was on the ground.

"Maybe it was one of the investigators of your case?" Katsuki suggests thinking that maybe Midoriya was going paranoid.
"They already gave me back everything they took and even if they did they wouldn't have taken the time to replace the image." He explains showing the picture and Katsuki realized it was the same he kept on his nightstand. The one where Katsuki was saving Izuku from a 'vilain'.
"The promise isn't there anymore?" He asks and he shakes his head no.

He learned the promise by heart.

I promise that if you ever need me, I'll be there to save you.
-Katsuki

On Katsuki was the same but signed with the name of Izuku.

Izuku had started crying, it was small but it meant a lot to him.
"It's okay, I'll write you a new one.. It won't be the same but I'll mean it just as much." Bakugo says hugging the smaller boy tightly against his chest.
"It could be him, if so, that's probably how he knows we're close." Izuku thinks out loud.

Mitsuki was barley listening, she was still lost in thoughts. A knock brought them all back to reality and Izuku went knowing it would be the three pros they were waiting for.

When he opened the door, he noticed they had bandages but they looked in a better state than the day prior.
"What happend?" Aizawa asks in a firm but worried tone.

Izuku motioned them to follow him to the living room.

"He had a dream." Katsuki starts off which made All Might get annoyed.
"You're telling me your basing this off a dream? This is way more serious than-" He stopped when Izuku showed his abdomen in chest and soon his arms, it was clearly bruises from a restraint.
"I was tied in the dream and woke up with this. At the exact same places I was tied." He says explains as he looked at the shocked expressions of the teachers. "So forgive me for thinking it was more than a dream." He grumbles pulling his shirt back down.

"What happened in this dream?" Aizawa asks with concern.

Izuku explained, word for word all the way to every facial expression. He remembered it as something that just happened. Not like in an actual dream where some parts get blurry once you wake up. All Might looked at Midoriya like he just saw a ghost. Just by the description he knew who he was talking about.
"So far, everything makes sense. Shigaraki is a puppet, yes he's a vilain and has the intention to cause harm, but what he's doing right now isn't his doing." Izuku says firmly as everyone looked at him confused.