- 𝟸𝟺 -

Izuku immediately recognized the explosion, his first thought was that his boyfriend was going to be scolded for coming because there was no way Aizawa, or any teacher, would have allowed him to come. It only took a few seconds for the place to be stocked with many pro heroes. Most of them were quick to charge on the vilain but everyone that knew Izuku were shocked by the boy's state, it was worst in real life then on the picture. He had bruises, cuts, stabs and bullets all over his body, the blood was dripping out of everywhere and it was a miracle Izuku hadn't died. His body was running on nothing but adrenaline. His stabbed wounds, his busted lip, black eye and blood.. blood covering the boy, from the hair to the arms to the clothes. It was a terrorizing sight, it made you want to throw up.

Izuku gave a small relieved smile seeing them. All Might was going against All For One which was letting the time to the students to take off Izuku's restraints and bring him out.
"Fucking Nerd, stay awake okay? You better stay the fuck awake." Katsuki whispers his hands shaky as he tried to untie the boy without injuring him more.
"I love you Kacchan.." He smiles looking at him with pure happiness and relief.
"I fucking love you too so shut up and keep your stupid air so you stay the fuck alive." He orders and once the restrains were taken off, Izuku went limp making him fall, his body too exhausted to use any muscle. Kirishima is the one to catch him as he slowly laid him to the ground.

There was blood everywhere, Katsuki was frozen looking at him.

"Umm.. Guys! His heart is too slow!" Kirishima says after taking his pulse on the wrist, which, instantly brought Katsuki back to reality. He cursed under his breath as he took Izuku bridal style making him whimper in pain.
"Stay awake, whatever you fucking do stay awake Nerd." Katsuki says as he carefully goes through the big fight, things were getting messy as the surrounding district was being evacuated.

"I love you Kacchan, don't forget that okay?" Izuku smiles weakly making Katsuki go quicker.
"Shut the fuck up Nerd, you're saying that like you're going to die. You're going to be okay and we'll go on a fucking date. The best fucking date that will ever happened. But for that you have to stay awake." Katsuki says as he lays Izuku on a stretcher with the paramedics immediately going to treat him. 

"I'm sorry Kacchan.." He mumbles as he's put on oxygen and soon he was being transfused blood. He was looking up at the sky since it made the breathing easier. The stars are pretty tonight.. He thought as he felt someone disinfecting his wound which cause a sharp pain.

᯽᯽᯽

The pros were planning their ambush attack in front of the headquarters while the students secretly stayed on the side waiting for a moment to jump in. They were definitely going to get in deep trouble for doing this, expulsion might be on the table, but that was the least of their worries for now. Katsuki had the image of his mutilated boyfriend in mind which gave him more then enough motivation to go.

"LET GO OF ME SHITTY HAIR!" Katsuki yelled to his friend who was holding him back from raiding the place on his own.
"Bakubro, a few more minutes and-" Kirishima stopped talking suddenly and getting in a fighting stance as he looked at the vilain with light blue hair who came out of the side of the building.
"You don't have minutes anymore." He says with a hint of annoyance before disappearing in a portal and they notice Toga jump inside as it closed.

It was only after a few seconds that a gunshot and a scream were heard coming from the inside. It's all it took for all the nitroglycerin that had accumulated in the blonde's hands to spark, exploding the side of the building exposing a large man and a severely harmed Izuku. The greenette smiled at the best of his force but it came out like he was wincing in pain.

Aizawa and All Might instantly recognized the explosion and cursed at the student who was most likely not alone.

The man known as All For One was quick to start fighting and he was easily putting the heroes down. Once All Might joins, Aizawa gave a nod to the kids for them to take care of Izuku. He swore to himself to kill them later for this.