- 𝟷𝟷 -

Izuku and Katsuki didn't tell anyone about their new relationship except for the parents. They both didn't know what they were doing and they didn't want to have the pressure of their peers. Aizawa had threaten Katsuki to death if he even thought of hurting one hair of his son. As for Mitsuki she was over the moon, she still hadn't seen Izuku but she was okay with it since she understood that he wasn't ready to go in house right in front of where he grew up.

Katsuki and Izuku were now in class listening to Aizawa talking about safety rules on a field trip they had organized soon at the USJ faculty.

Katsuki held his arm from behind and Izuku was holding his hand, they've been doing that a lot lately and no one seemed to notice. Katsuki looked tensed up today, according to Izuku, barley tho. So if you didn't look at the explosive boy carefully, you wouldn't notice. Aizawa noticed the hand holding but he couldn't bring himself to stop it since they were both calm and attentive. (It was also adorable.)

Aizawa finished explaining what he had to and he was just staring at the classroom blankly. After a few seconds he took out his sleeping bag out of tin air and lays himself on the ground. "Do whatever, don't wake me up unless someone dies." He grumbles dozing off to sleep making Izuku sigh loudly.
After a few seconds the classroom started taking energy but still careful not to wake up the teacher. It was the same for Katsuki who turned his chair to face his boyfriend.
"Kacchan, are you okay? You've been acting nervous all day, did something happen?" Izuku asks concerned.
"Dunno, just got a bad feeling 'bout some shit and it won't go away." He admits in a long sigh making Izuku sigh in relief knowing nothing drastic happened.
"Hopefully it's just something small." Izuku chuckles looking at Katsuki with a soft gaze.
"Yeah, better fucking be." He sighs laying back on his chair.

"Hey!" They look to see Kirishima grin standing next to them. Right, there's also Kirishima that knows but he was swore to keep it a secret. Bakugo owed him for helping him figure out how to confess and all, so the wingman deserved to know.
"Hey Kiri!" Izuku smiles sitting straight to look at his friend.
"Are you guys doing anything this weekend?" He asks excited and Izuku thinks about it.
"Sort of, why?" Izuku asks curious.
The couple wanted to go at their spot again and Katsuki wanted to maybe bring him on a date, but he didn't know how it worked. He was supposed to ask his mom what he was supposed to do, which.. Might end up by being something extremely big, while he wanted something simple.

"We wanted to go shopping me and a few others." He explains and Katsuki rolls his eyes.
"We ain't going shitty hair." Katsuki groans, neither of the two dared insist since it looked like a definitive no, unlike most of the time where he would end up by giving in.
"Maybe an other time Kiri!" Izuku smiles and Kirishima nods in understanding before going back to some other of their friends.

"Why aren't we going?" Izuku asks curious and Katsuki crosses his arms over his chest and looks in the direction of the window embarrassed.
"I want to bring you on a fucking date." He grumbles which was barley audible for the viridian boy who blushed.
"O-Oh.. T-that would b-be great" He smiles slightly flustered.
"I just have no clue what to do." He admits annoyed making Izuku giggle.
"We could just eat at our spot Kacchan, it sounds like a perfect first date." Izuku whispers laying back his head on the desk never looking away from the blond.
"You really think so?" Katsuki asks feeling a wave of relief.
"Yeah, being in a restaurant or things like that seems like too much-" Izuku admits and the blond hums in response. He was more then happy to see that Izuku wasn't going over board, he would have done something big if it's what he wanted, but the idea of just eating at their spot seemed perfect. He could make some food and bring it for them.

᯽᯽᯽

The bell had rang and the students were getting ready to eat their food. They all ate in their classroom allowing them to take their time instead of having to fight for a spot in the cafeteria.