- 𝟸 -

Izuku has been hiding in the warehouse for about two weeks now and his days consisted of him sleeping, eating and exploring. He found a few things interesting around like news papers. He had fun taking notes on old fights with heroes and he discovered new things on All Might that weren't on the internet anymore.

He never went to see what was inside the container tho, it scared him too much.

The night was slowly settling down so Izuku had opened his small light. He was planning on going to find a bigger source of water since all he found was a water fountain 20 minutes away which wasn't a very big source, it was just enough for his water bottle. He wanted to at least rinse his clothes so he was planning on filling up a bin he found in the warehouse.

He jumped when he heard a loud noise and immediately closed the light and moved to the corner. He decided to peak on the conversation.

"The reunion is soon, is everything ready?"
"Yes, everything is here, we only need to install the bomb and our plan is going to be complete."

Bomb? Izuku was slightly panicked that he's been living with a bomb this whole time but he kept his mouth shut.

"So both All Might and Endeavour are supposed to be there, correct?" It seemed that there was a third men.

"Correct."

"Good, now.." The third men didn't finish his sentence before Izuku could hear commotion and the place was being stormed. Izuku did his best to stay out of view and he was able to recognize a few pro heroes.

There was R-rated Hero: Midnight that he recognized. He couldn't allow himself to be seen so he stayed in the corner tears in his eyes terrified that anyone would notice him.

The commotion slowly calmed down and the police was there to take away the men from earlier. Izuku was holding on to his plushie for dear life. He had his eyes closed shut waiting for the commotion to calm down and when it did he opened his eyes. He looked to see a men sitting maybe a meter away from him.

"You're the kid who went missing, correct?" The black haired men asks and Izuku stays silent.

"I'm Underground hero: Eraserhead but my name is Shota Aizawa" The men says trying to gain the kid's trust.

"Why are you here?" The black haired men asks the boy who finally looked up at him.

"No one came here.. I was safer here.." Izuku mumbles.

"I see you have a bunch of notebooks, do you write?"

"Yeah.. I.. I do hero analysis.. It's dumb I know.. " Izuku mumbles tears forming in the corner of his eyes. He brings his legs closer to his chest.

"It's not dumb." The black haired men says wondering how, who, put that idea in his head.

"Please don't make me go back.. I can give you money, but please.." The greenette looks at him with pleading eyes.

"I don't want your money kid." Aizawa says trying to find a solution. "I just can't let you in a position that you could be in danger." The hero explains to the boy who was crying.

"I'm quirkless.. Quirkless people never get treated well.. I don't want to.. I want my mom..." Izuku sobs tears streamed down his freckled cheeks.

"I know that you're right, I won't lie on that, but come with me for now, you can stay with me and my husband. We can try finding a solution afterwards." Shota suggests and the viridian boy looks at him unsure.

"I guess you must know Present Mic?" The men asks and Izuku looks at him excited. He would listen to him on the radio everyday.

Izuku nods to the men who felt relieved to see that the boy had more trust.

"He's my husband, I know he'd be happy to meet you I'm sure of it."

Izuku thinks about it doing the pros and cons. "But I'm quirkless.. You shouldn't waste your time with me.." The freckled boy mumbles.

"Do I look like I care? You're not wasting anyone's time here." He was annoyed by whoever put that idea in the teen's head, a kid his age wouldn't think that if he wasn't told.

Izuku stayed silent wondering if he could trust him. He looked sincere of his words. Maybe he was nice.. Midoriya was unsure on what to do.

"We can also go get something else then Tuna to eat." The pro says and Izuku blushes from embarrassment.

"I.. I.. O.. Okay..." Izuku was unsure of his choice and Aizawa was internally celebrated his victory.

"Grab your stuff, We aren't coming back here especially that it's a crime scene now." Aizawa orders and the boy nods putting the stuff in his bags but kept the plushie in his hands scared that it would get mixed with the dust and dirt of everything else.

"I.. I have everything" Izuku mumbles getting up and reluctantly following the men.

"So, you're 14 correct?" Aizawa asks the boy who nods. Once out the warehouse a officer comes rushing after seeing the boy.

"Izuku Midoriya!?" The officer asks making Izuku think that maybe this was a trap, that Aizawa wasn't going to keep him.

"Yes, I'll be bringing him home with me, I'll figure the rest out in the morning." Aizawa explains making Midoriya feel relieved.

"Perfect, I'll take out his disappearance notice. Thank you Eraserhead." The officer says before walking off.

"Let's go" Izuku nods at the tired looking men and follows him to his car.

᯽᯽᯽

Bakugo was refusing to talk to anyone, they all seemed like a nuisance. There was still no sign of Izuku. Katsuki tried going again where he last saw him but there was no one. His classmates were cheering that Izuku was gone which infuriated Katsuki to his core. It had been two weeks and it felt like a year to the blond. Mitsuki was also worried but even the police had no leads except some security footage of him.

Katsuki's life was a loop, he only slept, ate and studied. He was still minded on becoming a hero, that was their dream.. Of becoming the best hero duo in the world.. But he had to ruin it, destroy the friendship with the only person who never judged him for his explosive personality..