- 𝟺 -

4 months later

Izuku never came back and Katsuki didn't know what to do. The missing person warning of Izuku was taken down. From what Mitsuki had told him, Izuku was found and had been put in a family. That's all they knew. Not the slightest clue on where Izuku went. Not even if he was still in Japan.

He could simply continue going to school and focus on getting into UA. It hadn't even been a month Izuku was already forgotten in the whole class. No one mentioned the boy not even to talk mean things like they always did. It's like he never existed.

Katsuki hated everyone there. They all annoyed him to his core. He doesn't understand how he preferred getting their respect over the one of Izuku. Izuku was gone and Katsuki wasn't totally at blame but he knew that if the smaller boy was given hope, then he wouldn't have resolved at running away. He could be at arms reach, Katsuki could hold him and protect him.. Tell him that he was sorry. That he'd never hurt him again. That he loved him..

That's what Katsuki repeated sinking himself deeper in his guilt. He loved Izuku, he realized to late, but he always had. But he pushed him away, to the point not only that he lost his chances, but to the point that he didn't even know if he'd see him again.
If he had followed him home, asked him what was wrong that day..

If he was able to get across that fence, he could have apologized.

If he could go back to the day he pushed Izuku away for being quirkless, he'd hold him closer instead..

He did nothing of the above. He put himself in this situation and brought Izuku along.

"FUCK!" He couldn't help but yell hitting his wall from frustration.

He didn't realize tears were streaming down his face.

"Katsuki! Enough!" His mother came rushing in the room worried for his son. She didn't think he'd be so affected by Izuku's disappearance at first, they knew he was safe after all. But Mitsuki knew why, you could say it's mothers instinct.

"If you two are really meant to be together, you'll see him again Katsuki.." Mitsuki says touching his son's shoulder softly.

"He won't talk to me.. He must hate me.." He sobs still facing the wall.

"I have my doubts you did bad stuff Katsuki, but Izuku has a big heart. When you see him again, apologize.. Do what you have to do to get him back. And for the love of god let that fucking pride of yours aside!" She says teasingly at the end but she was also trying to pass a very direct message.

"Thanks Hag.." Katsuki grumbles which made his mother happy. She ruffles his hair in an affectionate way.

"But I swear to god, hurt him again and I will fucking end you. Am I clear?" She threatens him and he scoffs shaking his head.
"Come on get cleaned up, dinner's almost ready." She says leaving the room.

The blond teen sighs going to his bed and taking the frame next to his bed. It was a picture of him and Izuku when they were 3, Katsuki was playing super heroes with Izuku.. He was protecting Izuku from the bad guys...

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku has been focusing on helping the big three improve ever since he arrived. He had gotten really close to the three and he was even getting better at hand in hand combat thanks to Aizawa. He was shown around the school and he was able to help other classes to improve. There wasn't anyone who made comments on him being quirkless which made him feel more at ease.

He was now officially at Aizawa and Yamada's custody. He hadn't heard of Bakugo ever since then, which made him sad, but he knew it was to be expected.