- 𝟻𝟸 -

It was late at night when they were finally approaching the school and Izuku was sleeping on Katsuki's back. "What did you guys talk in there?" Kirishima asked not hiding his curiosity.

"None of your fucking business." Katsuki spat back, careful to not raise his voice too much. "He's coming back that's all that fucking matters."

They smiled looking at the tall walls of U.A come to view.
"Mirio and Tamaki probably already got there so it shouldn't be too long before Izuku can come in." Kirishima pointed out as he watched the two lovers finally reunited. Being the closest friend of Katsuki meant he was the one to spend the most time with him so he was also the one who had endured his shitty attitude the most. He did understand where he was coming from tho, since Katsuki had literally been abandoned by his lover.

"Yeah, that idiot really needs a fucking bath." He grumbled with a frown of disgust.

"It's true that Midoriya could use one. If you wish Bakugo, I have a special cream for his face that would help with his eye bags." Todoroki offered the blond who shrugged.

"How come you never offered some for me??" Shinso questioned offended making Shoto chuckle.

"Because your trade mark is your eye bags." Katsuki mocked. "Plus, you'd get them back real quick." He pointed out and they heard Izuku groan in his sleep as he nuzzled in his nape.

"Kacchan.." He mumbled in his sleep making Katsuki become a dark shade of red that puts to shame Kirishima's hair.

"Oh my god, this is too precious!" Kirishima exclaimed in awe.

"Is the great Katsuki Bakugo blushing?" Shinso teased as he watched the flustered blond.

"Shut the fuck up you motherfucker." Katsuki spat back making them laugh as Katsuki started cursing under his breath.

"Kacchan..?" Izuku's eyes slowly opened as he watched his friends around. "Oh, hey guys." Izuku smiled calmly at them as he became more awake.

"Happy to see you stopped resisting man!" Kirishima grinned making Izuku giggle, still feeling sleepy.

"Yeah, for now, we'll see for later.." He joked making them smile nervously, knowing there was truth there.

"Zuku, you're not leaving, not one of us is letting you." Katsuki grumbled, not liking the joke made by his boyfriend.

"Right.." He mumbled followed with a long sigh.

᯽᯽᯽

Everyone was asleep when they arrived so Katsuki brought Izuku to his room where he'd make him spend the night.

"Come on Zuku, let's get rid of that." Katsuki smiled softly as he helped Izuku get rid of the bigger parts of his costume.

"Kacchan.. I'm sorry for all the trouble I put you through.." Izuku muttered looking up at his lover who, he only realized, also looked tired.

"Show me your sorry by making me stop worrying, take care of yourself dumbass." Katsuki chuckled before kissing his forehead. "Now come on, we're taking a shower." He grinned pulling Izuku closer resulting in the greenette becoming flustered.

"Together?!" Izuku questioned and Katsuki's smirk turned into a grin.

"You really thought I'd let you out of my sight??" He asked playfully before starting to pull Izuku.

"No fucking way." He brought him to his bathroom making Izuku to blush more. "Don't worry, no perverted shit, too tired anyways." He teased and Izuku couldn't help but feel relieved. Not that he didn't want to have sexual activities with Katsuki, but right now, hugs and kisses will do because he was too tired for more, now that the adrenaline he was constantly on had finally went down.

Katsuki sighed realizing that Izuku had zoned out yet again.
"You zoned out again baby." He whispered cupping his cheek, bringing Izuku back to reality.

"I'm sorry Kacchan.. I'm just really tired now that I'm not on adrenaline.." Izuku explained and Katsuki smiled slowly taking off his lover's hero costume.

"We'll take a bath instead of a shower okay? I'll wash you so you can rest. I promise to not to do anything else." Katsuki explained and Izuku nodded. "Tho we need to rinse you first because I don't want to bathe in dirty water." He said in a playful manner making Izuku giggle and nod in agreement.

"While you rinse yourself, I'll go grab some clean clothes, okay?" Katsuki said, kissing Izuku's forehead.

᯽᯽

Katsuki and Izuku had taken more than an hour in the bathroom between the cleaning, the untangling of his hair and tending his wounds, they had been occupied. Izuku ended up falling asleep while Katsuki did his hair, which hadn't bothered the blond and he found it quite soothing. The fact of having his lover in his arms felt like the world was complete. No one could replace Izuku's role in his life and the last month proved it.

"Now we go to bed sleepy head." Katsuki smiled bringing Izuku to lay on the mattress, on the side closest to the wall.

"Don't you have classes tomorrow..?" Izuku questioned half asleep.

"Idiot, we're kinda at war here, I think our classes can take the side for a while." Katsuki playfully remembered him.

"It's true.. I kinda forgot.. It just feels so.. weird.." Izuku whispered snuggling closer to Katsuki.

"Kinda hard to forget but we'll talk about it more when we wake up.." He smirked taking Izuku's scent, who was sweet once again. He didn't understand how Izuku could always have such a nice scent no matter how long he left his home. A sweet lingering scent would follow him around, making him understand he was home.

"You won't leave right?" Izuku asked softly making Katsuki scoff.

"I should be the one asking that considering you're the one who ran away." He responded making Izuku smile against his chest, and Katsuki knew that he was.

"If the plan you were talking about is good, I won't be going anywhere." He whispered and Katsuki hummed, bringing Izuku closer.

"I love you idiot. Don't do anything like that again or I'll kill you." Katsuki threatened playfully and Izuku chuckled silently as he slowly started feeling his eyelids close on themselves. "Now sleep well, we have a lot to do when we wake up." He whispered closing his eyes as he listened to Izuku's soft snores.

Welcome home Izuku