- 𝟸𝟼 -

Classes had to continue, Katsuki went to all of them and would rush to the hospital at the end of each day in hope to see that Izuku had woken up. It had been one week and a half since the last event and yet it felt like years. Katsuki was with Aizawa and Mic as they headed to the hospital. They were also affected by all this, they're his parents after all.

They had put him in an artificial coma to help him heal faster and so he's in less pain. They went to the front desk where they found a smiling nurse. Aizawa and Mic also looked calmer then they usually did.

"Bakugo, go on, we'll join you shortly we just need to get an update on his condition." Aizawa explains to the blonde who started walking to the room.

He opens the door but he didn't see the freckled boy because of the closed curtain. He slowly opened it and he froze when he saw a smiling Izuku.
"Hey Kacchan." He whispers looking at his frozen boyfriend. Katsuki could barley process the information before he ran to hug the greenette. "It's okay, I'm okay.." He tries to sooth the blond who looked completely shocked.

"How are you? Are you feeling better? Did I hurt you?! Did-" Izuku cuts him with a quick kiss.
"I'm okay Kacchan, now that I'm awake, recovery girl will pass everyday and soon, I'll be good as new." He smiles looking at his boyfriend. "Apparently the drug Shiggy gave me did more than keep me alive, if mixed with an other medication it could accelerate the healing process. That's why they put me in the Coma, they didn't tell you in case it would't work." Izuku explains softly to the blond who had million of questions. 
"You gave a nickname to fucking handyman!?" Katsuki asks making Izuku chuckle nervously.

"He's the one who made sure I'd stay alive all along, he was able to telepathically talk to me and he made sure I wouldn't fall for All For One's traps." He explains. "Him and Dabi made it less painful." He whispers.

"What the- Aren't they the fucking villains!?" Katsuki asks confused.

"They only did it because Shigaraki is my half brother and he didn't want me to become like them.." Izuku mumbles looking at Katsuki's hand.
"You know how fucked up that sounds right?" Katsuki grumbles and Izuku let's out a silent sob.
"You don't believe me.. Do you..?" He mumbles and Katsuki can't help but scoff.
"I never said that idiot. I just think it sounds fucked up, cause the fact that you're still alive proves that they must have done something to save you." He answers cupping his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I just feel dumb. I should have been more careful, I was scared Kacchan, I was scared I would stay there, I couldn't do anything to escape! I was just sitting there unable to move! Maybe they were right, I can't be a hero without a quirk, if I can't make it through that! I'm just a burden!" Izuku cries and Katsuki took him in his arms, not knowing what to do.
"You know that probably no one would have made it out of there alive. On the plus side, thanks to all that we were able to arrest that shit head." Katsuki says and Izuku looks at him wide eyed.
"He got arrested!?" Izuku asks in shock.
"Of course he did, All Might beat his stupid ass. He's in Tartarus, if he moves one muscle he's dead." Katsuki smirks letting out the part that the number one hero had been badly injured and his retirement
Izuku let's out a sigh of relief as he smiles at Katsuki.
"And did the league escape?" Izuku asks unsure.
"All of them, but you already knew didn't you?" Katsuki asks with an annoyed frown.
Izuku looks away ashamed, he wasn't a real hero. He let vilains escape...

"Why!?" Katsuki asks irritated and Izuku's eyes slowly fill with water.
"I-I couldn't h-have stopped them a-and they-" Izuku didn't know how to explain it, it felt like it was the right thing to do but he wasn't sure anymore. "Dabi didn't burn me.. Shigaraki kept me alive, Twice gave me food and water.. I didn't want to owe them anything I-" Katsuki cuts Izuku.
"By letting villains escape!? What did you-"
"Bakugo enough." Aizawa enters the room. Midoriya had already answered every question and all information he had. Including this. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do but he wasn't in his right mind either. So they couldn't put all the blame on him.