- 𝟸𝟻 -

It had been 4 days that Izuku was put in an artificial coma. Katsuki was either at school or at the hospital. Izuku was slowly healing but the pain would be impossible to handle if he were to be awake. But there was still somethings to do, including the punishment for the reckless actions of the students.

"You children are in huge trouble, you know that right?" Aizawa sighs in annoyance while looking at the six students. "You could have been injured and on top of that you gave me more paperwork to do." He complains.

There was also three agents from the hero public safety commission who were there to talk on the manner at hand.
"It also came to our attention that Izuku Midoriya shouldn't be in the hero course, he has proven that doing hero work as a quirkless student is dangerous and reckless. It is also a waste of time that could be put in more capable students." The officer says and everyone who wasn't appart of his team got ticked off. He should have kept his mouth shut.

"Hero work? The Nerd was fucking kidnapped, not doing any hero work! He's fourteen goddamnit!" Katsuki says slamming his wrists on the table.
"Yes but has he really brought any positive impact to this school? You can't have him as a student simply because he is related to a teacher. We believe he might cause more harm than good if he continues down this path, he would also only become a burden to other pro heroes." The man explains nonchalantly but before Katsuki could kill the man, Kirishima spoke up.
"That is an interesting point of view you have there sir. Would you please mind elaborating?" Kirishima questions with a force smile not hiding the disgust he had for the man.
"Yes well-" He starts his explication thinking he was talking some sense into them, much to his dismay, Kirishima had more to say.

"Oh but first let's just ask everyone he helped so far. You know, just to see how useless he is to this school." he says mockingly as he texts someone. It didn't take long before class 1-A, 1-B and other students from hero course come in the room with proud smirks as they stood around their classmates who were already present.
The teachers were amused by the scene as for the hero public safety commission, they were furious.
"Yeah, let's start with the time he was able to locate a bomb and made everyone evacuate saving a dozen of pros and a whole class." Kirishima starts off with a mocking smirk. "Or when he was able to get information out of a fucking vilain because he was quick enough to react to the situation." Katsuki adds with a sense of pride after seeing that Izuku had so many people ready to fight for him.
"And that he is helping every single one of us improve, he fights against us and so far and if he's not strong enough to be here then I guess we should all leave since no one won against him yet." Kaminari declares with a proud thumbs up.
"And he believes in us, no matter what." An other student from second year adds.

Everyone added their part and the teachers felt a sense of pride as they saw them come together.
"Now, since you have a quirk and belong to the 'superior class', mind telling me what would have happened if you were the one tied to the chair?" Mirio asks with venom, a smile still plastered on his face.
The agent stayed silent as he looked at Nezu in annoyance, what's happening!? He's supposed to be on our side! He thought.

"You'd be dead, you'd have gave up probably at the first fucking scratch." Bakugo responds with a mocking smirk.
"We're here to discuss our punishments and not wether Deku has his place in UA or not." Katsuki says going back to a menacing glare. "If so, you just started an argument you'll lose miserably." He says looking at him with disdain.

"Principal Nezu, do you really accept these type of behaviours!?" The man asks Nezu finding all of this outrageous.
"It truly depends, in this case you are insulting our most treasured student so it is only natural for them to become frustrated by these types of remarks about their dear comrade. So I do not believe they are out of place, you on the other hand, have proven yourself quite disrespectful and useless. We will send a report to the commission explaining the next interventions we will be doing. You are now dismissed, it was truly a dishonour to meet you and I will not be seeing you again since I will request for a replacement." Nezu says staying formal all along with a polite smile which infuriated the agent who left in fury. "Good day to you too." He waves goodbye as the students move for him to pass.

The students started cheering in victory except Katsuki, Shinso and Tamaki who saw the expressions of the teachers not forgetting once the reason of their visit.

"Thank you kids, I will now ask for you to leave so we may discuss the matter with these six." Nezu says with his usual softness and everyone nods leaving. That's when those who had forgotten remembered.

"Could we skip the bull crap and go straight to the point!?" Katsuki asks annoyed.

"Thank you Katsuki for staying on the point at hand. As for the intervention method we will be taking. You are dismissed, I now have the urge to annoy the commission, you kids won't be getting any punishment this time!" Nezu says clapping his hands proudly, making everyone present blink as they look at him in disbelief.

᯽᯽᯽

Mirio was asked to head to the infirmary where All Might was staying, he was still in critical condition and he had almost no power left and his civilian form was now known by all.

When Mirio entered he was met by the skinny man who was sitting and looking outside the window.
"Hello All Might! Principal Nezu said you needed to see me, what's up?" Mirio asks with a smile as he joined the man's side.
"Take a seat kid." He says giving a weak smile.

The student nods doing so and joining the number one hero's side. "Mirio, like you may have guessed, my time is coming to an end, I will no longer be able to be the symbol of peace and someone will have to take my place." He explains sadly and Mirio gives a sad smile to the man, knowing it mustn't be something he was looking forward too. "I will need a successor, I have a power, this power is transferred from generation to generation and Young Togata, I truly believe you have the potential to become the next symbol of peace, so I wanted to see you today to ask a question." He explains anxiously. "Togata Mirio, will you please be my successor?" All Might asks pleadingly and Mirio smiles brightly.

"Will all due respect Mr. Toshinori, I will decline. I believe we both know who the real next symbol of peace should be." Mirio points out making the man nod with a long sigh.

᯽᯽᯽

Katsuki went to the hospital accompanied by Yamada since Aizawa still had paperwork to do. The blonde teacher was getting food since he wanted to leave them some alone time. So that's how Katsuki found himself in a hospital room next to his unconscious boyfriend with the only noise of the heart monitor filling the room.

He changed the water of the flowers he had brought the day prior before going to sit on the chair next to the bed and holding Izuku's hand.
"You got the whole fucking hero course to come defend you today after the agent shit thingy was saying bull crap about you. Everyone put him in his place and we won't be hearing of him anytime soon with the speech that old rat gave him." Katsuki snorts looking at him lovingly.

Katsuki stayed silent as he watched his lover's chest rise up and back down at each breath. "Fuck, tell your fucking body to heal up so you wake up. I hate speaking to the void." Katsuki curses hiding his face in the bed. "I just want to hear your voice, your nerdy adorably annoying voice." He smirks kissing the back of his hand.

"I miss you, please wake up soon.." He whispers feeling a pressure on his chest, like he was suffocating.

"It's okay to cry Bakugo. It's a perfectly normal thing and like Izuku always says, it proves your brave enough to show your feelings." Yamada explains gently knowing the boy could be emotionally unstable at times.

Katsuki let's out a long shaky breath as he watched his Nerd, his Deku, laying there sleeping. He hadn't notice the tears that were filling his eyes as he looked at his lover.
"Yeah.. That Nerd's lucky that he's awesome enough to make me feel this shitty." He scoffs bringing the greenette's hand to his cheek.

Yamada simply watches with a small smile as he sat on the other side of the bed with his food. Katsuki had his dinner packed in his bag, he just wasn't feeling like eating right now..