- 𝟷𝟼 -

He was tied to a chair as he tried to free himself. He looked up and saw a man leaning against a wall, he recognized him, it was the man from the USJ incident. "Where am I?" He asked in a shaky voice, he couldn't hide that he was terrified.
The blue haired male didn't answer, he just looked at him emotionless but there was no doubt. There was fright behind that facade.

An other weird looking man with no face came in the room opening his arms wide.
"What a wonderful family reunion! I can't believe we're together once again Izuku!" He had a psychotic tone, it send shivers down the boy's spine.

"Who are you?" Izuku asks looking down furious. How dared he say they were family!?
"I can't believe my beloved wife didn't talk to you about me! She was the love of my life you know? It's too bad she was killed, the driver missed and she had to suffer.." He sighs almost sounded disappointed. "You weren't even at her funeral, what an ungrateful son you are." He smirks coming closer to the boy who was doing his best to remember everything. Every details of what was surrounding him.

"Come back to me, I could give you a quirk. We could be a true family once again!" He says looking at his 'son' in the eye. "Join or die and watch everyone you love perish." His voice drops in a instant showing he wasn't playing.
"Never." He says under his breath.
"Katsuki Bakugo will be the first to-" He couldn't see anything anymore like he was in a tunnel with light at the end.
Izuku!
Everything was feeling surreal to the boy.
Izuku wake the hell up it's not real!
"We'll meet again sooner or later son, be prepared." Is all he hears before jolting up awake.

His eyes snapped open, covered in cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room scared that whoever he saw followed him here. "Zuku are you okay?" He looks and his boyfriend was there holding his shoulders in a panic. Izuku had been talking and crying in his sleep, Katsuki freaked out and jumped on his bed where Izuku was sleeping while he was on the futon on the floor.

"He says- He wants to hurt you first- he was with him, he wants to bring me with him. He's my biological father." He wasn't making sense, his shaky breathing was making it even harder to understand.
"Izuku, breathe this is making no sense. Breathe and tell me again okay?" He says pulling him in his chest as he rubbed his back as an attempt to reassure him. He was sobbing and Katsuki would whisper comforting words has he waited for his lover to calm down.

"It wasn't a dream Kacchan." He says showing his skin under his shirt. It was swollen and the lines of the rope was still visible. Izuku could still feel it, that's how he knew, the pain. The face of Katsuki loses any colour as he looks at the smaller boy terrified. "Kacchan, I'm scared." Izuku admits tears streaming down his face.

Katsuki had finally snapped out of his trance and hugged the boy. He couldn't say everything would be alright since he himself didn't know.

"We'll figure everything out, I can promise you that." He whispers.
Izuku was sobbing and he suddenly froze, like he had an idea.
"Kacchan we have to break up." Izuku says taking the blond by surprise.
"No Zuku, why do you say that?" He asks confused and hurt.
"Because he said he would kill everyone I love, so if we break up w-" Katsuki just kissed him, he backs a little and looks intensely in the other's eyes.
"Would you still love me if we broke up?" He asks cupping the freckled cheeks of his lover.
"Of course I would.." He sobs looking at Katsuki terrified.
"Then it won't change anything. Deku, we'll figure things out and if I'm too far from you who would protect me? I need you by my side." He whispers caressing the boys face.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I don't want to leave you, he said he'd go after you first, I can't risk losing you Kacchan." He whimpers hugging Katsuki. "I can't lose you too." He mumbles.

Katsuki was heartbroken by what he was seeing, he didn't want to lose him either. "You won't.. We'll make sure we stay together okay? Because I don't want to lose you either.." He whispers.

Katsuki didn't have any tears falling, but he could feel the tightness in his chest like he was crying.

They stayed silent, Katsuki trying to put the pieces of the little information he had together but he couldn't figure anything out. Was Izuku hit by a quirk? He didn't know but something was definetly wrong and what Aizawa said earlier that day certainly had something to do with it. His biological father. "Maybe the hag knows about him." Katsuki finally says looking at Izuku thinking they might have a lead. "Our parents have known each other since before we were born, they probably know about him." He explains and Izuku looks at him with hope, if they could get to him before he got to them, then he maybe less people would get hurt.

"You're right, and with my mom's diary maybe we could get more information." Izuku whispers. "He told me he could give me a quirk. I don't want it but, how does that even work?" He questions confused.
Katsuki was even more confused. What was he even talking about?

Katsuki took his phone and it was 5AM. He could indeed see the small rays of sunshine go through his curtains.
"You can grab some of my clothes, I'll wake up the hag and get dressed after. We're dealing with this now." Katsuki orders firmly not leaving the time to Izuku to fully process as his boyfriend left the room.

Izuku looked around and went to the wardrobe where he took a T-shirt, a pair of shorts and he hesitated between keeping his dirty underwear or taking clean ones of Katsuki. He wasn't really sure on what to do. He changed shirts putting a black shirt, which was slightly too big and looked at the drawer where there was the boxers and he spotted a pack of new ones and internally apologized to Bakugo for taking a new pair.

He took his phone and texted both Mic and Aizawa asking for whoever sees it first to call back.

Katsuki soon came back and smirked at how adorable Izuku looked in his clothes. "The hags getting ready can you call Mr. Aizawa saying to join us at your old house?" He asks Izuku who nodded anxiously. "I know it's your first time going back, but it'll go well, I promise." He whispers kissing his forehead and looking at him with a small smile.
"Yeah.. you're right.." He mumbles looking back with a small smile before leaving the room allowing the other to change.

He stands next to the door waiting for Katsuki but Mitsuki beats him at it.

Katsuki only told her that Izuku needed help and that it was about the attack the day prior. He was speaking so fast that she didn't really process all the information.

"Izuku, are you alright? What happened?" She asks worried and checking the boy for any signs of physical harm.
"We'll explain more after, but did you ever meet my biological dad?" He asks worried and he looks at him with terror.
"What does that bastard have to do with it?" She asks under her breath.
"I saw him in a dream." He answers and she frowns.
"A dream? If it's a dream then why-" She doesn't need to finish before he lifted his shirt showing the now purple lines of the rope that was holding him earlier.
"It was real." He whispers. "I don't know how it's possible, we're going to my old house, I need to go through my mom's diary to find anything that could answer our questions. We need you to also tell us everything you know about him, I'm gonna ask Aizawa to join us there." He briefs and on cue his phone rings showing the black haired teacher.

He picks up and puts him on speaker.
"Izuku, is everything okay?" He asks worried but his raspy voice showed he just woke up.  
"I'm sorry, could you guys join us at my old house? My biological father is related to Shigaraki, what he said is most likely true." He says and Aizawa's eyes shot open. He had so may question but he had to get there to ask them.
"Send me the address, I'll be there with Mic, can All Might come?" He questions.
"Yeah, we're going there now, I'll send the address." He answers before hanging up.