- 𝟷 -

Izuku ended up being able to close his eyes the night before and was now being waken up by the laughing children which immediately put him on high alert while he packed his stuff in his bag.

He was a fourteen year old boy so he was still small, even compared to his classmates he was always among the shortest. He took his bag and carefully left earning a few suspicious looks up and down from the teachers, but if he ran he'd simply look suspicious.

He was barely in the middle of the school year when he actually thought about it, he was definitely out of place since everyone HAD to be at school... He'd have to find a better place to hide...

Good thing he had a free day, he'll try finding somewhere safe to stay. Once out of the park he starts walking on the not so crowded streets having some sort of idea where he was going. There is an abandoned warehouse that's maybe 2 hours of walk away.

The place was barley even approached because of all the haunted stories.

Midoriya wasn't scared since a few years back, he had went to explore the place, curious about the rumours. There was nothing except rubbish, at that time he felt disappointed but now, he was more then happy that the place was safe.

He walked and his stomach started to hurt, Izuku was used to three meals a day so going to the bare minimum was certainly going to affect him. Maybe slowly decreasing the portions will help..

He looks around and after a while he spots a dollar store so he goes there trying to be quick scared to be recognized.

He grabbed some bread and some tuna cans. He was taunted by the candy aile but went against it and went for the essentials only.

He found a blanket for 3 dollars. It was cheep and all but it was perfect! He took two, it was February so it was cold out, especially for someone as small as Midoriya.

He also took a small camping lantern that was powered by sun. He directly went to check out to avoid being taunted by other stuff. The lady was young and looked in an other world so she didn't even analyze the boy. Izuku couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"28.09$" She says after scanning everything. Izuku had over 1000 $ so he had for a few weeks or months of food with that money. He payed for his 3 packs of bread, 2 bags of nuts, 20 tuna cans that were at 2 for 1. The blanket, the lantern, a small watch and a small flashlight he found with a pack of 8 batteries.

He left the store with a plastic bag and continued his way. He looked around trying to recognize the surroundings and after a while he was able to replace a toy store that he went a lot growing up. 

He walked on the sidewalk that was now more crowded. He went along blending in the mass and easily passing through the people. He walked for about an hour before he found a small parc and he took the occasion to go fill his water bottle that was now almost empty.

There was a few kids his age around but only one group got his attention.

When he recognized them he put his hood on and ran off terrified. He couldn't deal with anything they would say but one of them already recognized the messy green hair.

"DEKU!!?" He turned to see Bakugo who was coming in his direction with his friend group. Izuku ran even faster, he ran in an alley way still hearing the foot steps of the group and Bakugo's yelling and friends laughing in the back.

There was a fence and he threw his duffle bag first on the other side and then the other food bag. The group was dangerously close by now and Izuku didn't need to think twice to climb to get on the other side. He took his stuff and ran not looking back once. He heard Bakugo's screams but he didn't care. He was hungry and tired, he didn't have the energy of getting beaten up.

Once far enough he looked back and he saw Bakugo standing there alone. Izuku could have sworn to have seen guilt on the blond's face but he blamed it on the fatigue.

He continued walking slowly and he looked around seeing he was in a large field, it wasn't the streets anymore, it was more natural.

He didn't have to worry of the police finding him here and even less coincidently bump into his childhood friend who was also his main bully. He had walked for maybe an hour or so when he was able to see the warehouse. He was happy to have found some sort of shortcut. He sat on the ground and took out two slices of bread and he put half a Tuna can to make himself a sandwich and ate some nuts with it.

It was peaceful, he felt at ease.

After he finished he was a little scared of going inside since it was giving off creepy vibes. He finally went to the door and after a while, he managed to get inside. It was only illuminated by the windows at the top of the building and ceiling. It was dusty which made Izuku cough but it was hotter inside then out.

He went up some stairs and was standing on a half floor, it wasn't closed and he had full view of the place.

There was a container at the middle and it was scarring the boy who swore to himself not to get close of it. He took out his blankets and took the first one to put on the floor and kept the other one to cover himself at night. He placed the lantern at the sun so it would charge.

Apparently once fully charged it should last up to 16 hours, which is great for night time especially for someone like Izuku who is afraid of the dark.

He was satisfied of his set up and took out of the duffle bag everything that was hard, which meant his notebooks. The rest was clothes that he left inside to continue using the bag as a pillow.

He was tired tho, he didn't sleep much and had a long walk.. Maybe.. Maybe a small nap will do good..

᯽᯽᯽

Katsuki was with the group he hanged out at school with when he spotted the green haired boy that soon after hid his hair and started running. Bakugo ran after him yelling his name but his 'friends' followed him laughing thinking it was to annoy the viridian boy.

When they got at the fence Katsuki wanted to go pass it, but he couldn't, like if some sort of force was holding him back. When he saw Izuku running with his bags he felt bad. If he wasn't so bad to the freckled teen, then he'd go home with him, where he would be safe. But now.. He's alone defenceless and Katsuki couldn't even blame Izuku for running. For all the other boy could know, Bakugo just wanted to harm him. That's what he always did after all, terrorize his entire existence..

Bakugo had finally left after realizing that Izuku wasn't coming back..