- 𝟷𝟶 -

It had been a month since the beginning of the school year and Izuku had grown closer to his new friends, especially Shinso after discovering the many common things they had in common. Bakugo was jealous but he kept it to himself, he couldn't stop Izuku from making friends, especially since Izuku always came back to him, he made sure he was alright and also hang out with him, but Katsuki had to try something.. Before someone else took away his childhood friend and he just needed to let him know.

Izuku had accepted to go out to the park with him, he told Izuku that he had something important to say. Izuku was even happier to go since it was the park they would always go too when they were kids. They had agreed to meet at the train station and Katsuki had arrived half an hour in advance, just to be sure they didn't miss the train, since it was late afternoon it didn't pass as often. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a skull on it with a pair of cargo pants. He hated to admit that he asked Kirishima for help since he had no clue how any of this worked.

As for the freckled boy, he was sitting on a bench looking at his friend from afar wondering why he was so nervous. He had finally decided to get up and walk up to the blond with a small smile. "Kacchan, are you okay? You look nervous." Izuku asks worried touching his forehead for a fever.

"Don't worry Nerd, I'm okay" He smiles slowly taking off his crush's hand from his forehead to hold it instead.
"Okay Kacchan, tell me if something is wrong okay?" He smiles holding his friend's hand tightly.

Katsuki feels a warm cozy feeling when he sees Izuku's smile.
"Sure Nerd. Come on, let's go" He smirks pulling him inside of the train.

Izuku and Katsuki were shoved in a corner of a train since it was so crowded which made both of them nervous because of the proximity.
"I thought it would at least be less crowded since it was late!" Izuku whines silently making the taller teen snicker.
"Thank god that we only have one station to do." Izuku nods in agreement and after about 10 minutes they were there and Katsuki helped him get across the crowd.

They walked to the park in silence, Katsuki was anxious and Izuku wanted to ask why but he told himself that he'd tell him when he was ready. Izuku frowned seeing they arrived to a fence written 'no trespassers allowed'. He didn't remember it being there.
"Come on" Katsuki whispered bringing Izuku to a place where the gate was broken and they could pass.
"Kacchan, we could get in trouble!" Izuku whispered still following Katsuki.
"Only if we get caught" He smirks looking back at the viridian who who chuckled finding all of this amusing.

They went and they continued their way, Katsuki knew exactly where they were going, Izuku was following close behind. After about 3 minutes of walking they arrived next to a big tree where Izuku immediately recognize.
"I was scared it might be gone for a second-" Katsuki admits looking at Izuku who was looking at the base with nostalgia.

᯽᯽᯽

"You better never forget about this. This is our spot and not one other extra is allowed here no matter what! Got that?!" Katsuki looks at mini Izuku with a proud grin as the boy was smiling with teary eyes. "Crybaby" He snorts whipping the tears off Izuku's cheeks.

Izuku and Katsuki went inside of their small base that had a small roof for them to look at the night sky. It was just big enough for the two of them.
"This is our secret base." Izuku smiles brightly looking in the blonds direction who was filled with a sense of pride.
"This is the wonder duo's base!" Mini Katsuki cheers making the other giggle while nodding.

Izuku and Katsuki spend their night sleeping there, when they went back home in the morning both their mother's were panicking with the police at their door. Let's just say the two boys were grounded for a month..