- 𝟺𝟷 -

The greenette arrived still slightly startled by the events of hours before. The questioning wasn't too bad, but his questions were still stuck in his head. Questions that only one person could answer but that wasn't even possible.

But he couldn't sulk, life continues, so bag in hand he knocked at the door of the blonde.

"It better be fucking Deku or I'll kill you!" He threatens across the door making Izuku giggle.
"Yeah it's me." He smiles sweetly as the door opened revealing a clearly still half asleep blonde. "You slept the whole day?" Izuku asks slipping inside the room.
"Woke up when the extras got here, they were way too loud." Katsuki grumbles locking the door and sitting on his bed.

"So they didn't tell you?" Izuku asks, actually relieved that he'd be the one to tell him since it would have been worst if it was other classmates.

"Tell me what?" Katsuki asks with a frown and Izuku sighs sitting down next to him.
"Okay so here's the plan, I drop the bomb and I give you your present after. How does that sound?" Izuku asks with a sheepish smile.

"Just say it, it sounds like there was a vilain attack or some shit." Katsuki scolds earning a silent response from Izuku who was evaluating his possibilities. Katsuki bites his cheek in annoyance. "Deku. You have to be fucking kidding me." Katsuki growls pinching the bridge of his nose.
"Well, technically I wasn't harmed, just threaten!" Izuku defends.
"Oh because your dumbass was in the middle of it on top of that!?" He questions irritated but he couldn't hide his concern for his boyfriend's safety.

"Nothing I didn't already knew.. Just a confirmation that I was in a kill or be killed situation." He whispers trying to banalise it, but it was hard to hide that he was terrified.

Katsuki's scold became more soft as he opened his arms for his boyfriend, which he didn't hesitate to jump in. "Idiot.. Can't keep out of trouble can you?" Katsuki teases stroking his freckled cheek with his thumb.
Izuku chuckles shortly as he looked at him with a soft gaze. "This present of yours better be worth it." Katsuki teases and Izuku's face lit up once again as he nodded frantically and going to grab his bag.

"First off, did you know you have a fan?" Izuku smiles making Katsuki smirk.
"Of course I do, I'm the fucking best." He smugly states earning an eye roll from his boyfriend.
"Well, I also have a fan! And I gave an autograph and a picture for the grandson of the cashier!" Izuku grins proudly making Katsuki chuckle placing peck on his lips.
"That's awesome Nerd." Katsuki praises making Izuku wiggle around in excitement as he grabbed the box in the bag.

Izuku smiles giving him the ring box and when Katsuki opened it, he had a calm smile plastered on his face.
"So you like it?" Izuku asks excited and he nods yes slipping the ring on his index finger.

"I'm surprised you found something that wasn't All Might related." Katsuki teases bringing him in a loving kiss.
"Come on, you know I grew out of that." He pouts making the blonde snicker.
"Yeah, I forgot, you just switched to your dads merch." He corrects playfully and Izuku was about to retort but Katsuki beat him to it. "But I love it, thanks Nerd." He whispers making Izuku smile reassured.

"You still got energy for our training tonight?" He asks and Izuku nods yes confidently.
"Always!"

᯽᯽

They were going to brawl outside today and to their surprise, the original trio were there.
"Hey!!!" Izuku smiles going to hug the three of them tightly, Tamaki awkwardly returning the embrace.
"So, how is it going little guy? How did your exams go?" Mirio asks with his usual smile and patting Izuku's head.
"Great! It was really fun!" He grins proudly and Katsuki glares at him.
"By great you mean that you helped your fucked up dad to make us think this was the end of the world? Yeah you did 'great'." Katsuki says sarcastically, clicking his tongue in annoyance

They laugh as Izuku tried defending himself.
"Oh and Midoriya, I've been meaning to speak to you a minute, is it okay?" Mirio asks seriously and Izuku nods uncertain.
"I'll be right back." He smiles kissing Katsuki's cheek which gave laughing matter to the girl who watched the blushing blonde.

He follows Mirio closely soon far enough from the others.
"I'm happy to see he chose you." He smiles calmly to the greenette who tilted his head in confusion. "After the incident and you were in a coma, he had came to me for O.F.A. I refused since we both agreed you were a better candidate." He explains calmly and Izuku took a few seconds to process the meaning of the abbreviation.

"Why did you refuse? You are way stronger than me." Izuku questions, not feeling the slightest resentment on being the second option to be the successor of this power.
"That's the thing, I'm not." He laughs. "You beat me with the help of a support item. You have the brain and the power to become stronger with this power." He explains holding to Izuku's shoulder. "You have the smile to become the next symbol of peace."
"All this to say, I'll be by your side no matter what. Count me as your second closest friend!" He laughs. "Bakugo will kill me if I take number one-" He whisper and Izuku can't help but laugh.

"I hate to admit that you're right."
"But thank you, I really appreciate it Mirio-sama." He bows making the older male chuckle.

They turn and Izuku looks at Katsuki being caught in a chokehold from the purple haired girl who was laughing at him for blushing.
"Okay Nejire, can I have him back? We came to spar after all." Izuku questions playfully as he pinched his friend's trapezius which made her whine, quickly letting go.

"Hey! You could have just asked!" She pouts making Izuku giggle.

"Where's the fun in that?" He winks playfully and she dramatically gasps making them laugh.

The trio stayed with them during the whole time, watching Izuku beat Katsuki to a pulp. Izuku still wasn't comfortable yet to use his quirk out of actual training since he didn't have the best control over it, so he remained mostly on his usual fighting style.

"I win, again." Izuku smirks as he was pinning Katsuki to the ground.
"You cheated." Katsuki replies as he's let free.
"Just admit that I'm better than you~" Izuku teases giving a quick peck on his cheek and running to the side to drink water.

The big three who were watching started laughing, even Tamaki cracked a smile as they watched the couple banter, Izuku being more of a tease than Katsuki who was genuinely offended.

"Come on love birds, it's late, it's probably passed mister boom boom boy's bed time~" Nejire teases making the blonde shout even louder insulting the girl.

"Katsuki, that's enough." Izuku orders calmly but his eyes holding a menacing glare and it was suddenly silent.

"I'm sorry.." He mumbles trying to make himself small and they may have wanted to laugh, but Izuku was still holding a frown.

But like always Izuku's mood snapped back to cheerful in a heartbeat.

"Bye guys!!" Izuku smiles brightly and soon dragging away Katsuki.

"Don't worry, I still love you, but it's actually late and I'm tired." Izuku smiles sweetly looking at his pouting boyfriend.

᯽᯽

Passing a hand through his hair irritated he looked at the ceiling that seemed to be the only thing he didn't want to destroy at the moment. He simply hoped Izuku would listen to his warning this time.

'All this will be worth it son. He wasn't raised right, we tried saving him from these heroes but he chose his side. We tried saving him but some people aren't strong enough to accept help.'

Shigaraki couldn't handle hearing him any longer. It was invading and he could barley sleep anymore. It was unbearable. It was too far, even for him.

Somebody, help me..