- 𝟺𝟹 -

In the last week, all heroes in training were able to choose their hero name, it was one of the biggest steps towards becoming the new generations of heroes of Japan.

Now, the internships have started, every student went their separate ways for the week. Izuku being the only one left from hero course in UA, was mentally ready to be bored during the day considering Aizawa wasn't a full time pro hero, plus he worked at nighttime.

That's what he thought at least, until a purple haired teen joined him in the empty classroom in the morning, still half asleep.

"Toshi!!!" Izuku almost screams as he jumps in his brother's arms. "You're here!" He cheers jumping around like a child.

"Seriously I'm here? I thought I was in Canada but apparently I was wrong." Shinso says sarcastically.

Izuku laughed as he went to sit at the teachers desk, considering Aizawa was out to talk with principal Nezu.
"Wanna go fight?" Izuku asks excited.
"Yeah but I wanna know why you're also here. I thought I was the only one interning with dad." Shinso says with a questioning gaze.

"Long story, but I'll be here and on guard duty." He answers trying to sound mysterious.

"Problem child, this is serious, don't joke on that." Eraserhead glares as he enters the room.

"I take it very seriously, I just don't want to worry anyone." He defends making their dad sigh in discouragement.

"Unbelievable." He grumbles pinching the bridge of his nose. "That aside, we have stuff to do so let's go." Aizawa orders motioning them with his head to follow.

᯽᯽᯽

Katsuki was surprised on the organization of the agency, but it was pushing his buttons already. The ash blonde only decided to come here because he was number three hero in Japan.

But this.. this was not what he signed up for.

"What. The. Living. FUCK!?!" Katsuki shouts as he looked at the hair he was forcefully styled. He was able to witness first hand how strong Best Jeanist's quirk could be.

Now he was stuck with the same hairstyle as the number three hero in Japan.
"Would you like to know why I took you to intern in my agency Bakugo?" Best Jeanist asks smirking under his overly large clothes. "Because you lack of elegance. One of the things about hero work is public appearances. I believe you lack of that capacity if you aren't with this boyfriend of yours." He says with a slight mockery tone behind his explanation.

"Hah!?" Katsuki almost shouts, slightly offended.. (who am I kidding, he was on the verge of murdering the man.) "I fucking hate this shit." He groans looking at his reflection with disgust.

Deku's gonna laugh at me till the day we die because of this...

᯽᯽᯽

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟹 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜
𝟸𝟶:𝟹𝟻 𝙿𝙼

Katsuki's hairstyle was all over the news and Izuku laughed about it every night when he would call.

So far there were no signs of any big attacks in Hosu city, Shinso and Izuku were staying in their home with Shota and Yamada for the week so they were all watching a comedy show.

It was rather sudden, one instant they were laughing and the next the screen went red.
"Dads.. What's this?" Izuku asks worriedly as he read the words blinking on the screen.