- 𝟸𝟶 -

Izuku was looking at the boy standing in front of him staring feel slightly irritated but still not saying a word.

"You have everyone's attention! All of you class 1-A students are a sorry excuse for heroes in training!" The blond spats at him. Izuku took a deep breath.

"Are you finished with your tantrum now?" Izuku asks in a long sigh which infuriated the other who felt completely mocked. "Monoma, I know you most likely are a good guys, actually I know you are. You're always ready to help others, but right now, your hate against class 1-A is a little excessive." The greenette explains calmly which ticked the other off. "You have a great quirk and have a ratter good control over it. Your direct combat is what we'll work on since I noticed you are agile but don't necessarily fight back, only dodge. We'll work on that and after I'll bring in more classmates so you can work on your quirk since you can't copy mine." Izuku explains looking through his notes.

Monoma looks at him like he's an idiot.
"What do you mean I couldn't steal your quirk!? Don't think yourself all mighty and better then everyone!" He spats at the viridian boy who looked at him confused. He's the exact copy of middle school Kacchan..

The greenette finally understand his statement."Not at all, you got it all wrong!" Izuku chuckles looking at the other. "I'm quirkless" He explains with a small smile, that statement took aback the other. "That's why I'd have to bring others for your quirk training since I personally couldn't have you copy my quirk since it's nonexistent." Izuku explains getting up.

Izuku had gotten used to the looks from the others whenever he'd tell them he was quirkless.

"What the- Don't you have a hearing quirk or something!?" He questions looking at Izuku shocked.
"Why would I have a hearing quirk?" He asks tilting his head in confusion.
"I don't know, maybe because you were able to hear a bomb that literally saved all the pros!?" He suggests sarcastically.
"Oh.. Yeah, I was just hyper vigilant of the surroundings, anyone could hear it if you focused." He explains trying to make it sound like it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Yeah right, a room full of pros and you're the only one who heard it." He scoffs. "I call bull crap." He says firmly making Izuku internally face palm.

"It's more complicated than you think Monoma, but I'd like to focus on your training for now and to answer your question, I don't know how to prove I'm quirkless other than all my documents and lack of quirk." He says in a joking way and Monoma goes for a sneak attack to which Izuku quickly reacted and moved out the way before kicking him in the back.

Izuku positions himself ready for the next attack. When Monoma moves to the left trying to surprise him from the side, Izuku stayed still at first but when he got close enough he used the blonde's force against himself and throwing Monoma over his shoulder.

Izuku stands back waiting for him to get back up.
Monoma was getting furious as he aggressively got back up ready to attack Izuku to which the freckled teen was easily able to dodge.

"Pause." Izuku orders but the teen ignores continuing to attack which annoyed Izuku causing him to be more brusque and push him harshly to the ground. "When I say pause you pause." Izuku orders with a dark aura surrounding him, which could be enough to make anyone shit their pants.

"I'm going to let you go and you're gonna listen, if not I'll keep you like this until you listened to everything you did wrong. Do I make myself clear?" He asks almost in a whisper which came out really threatening.
"Yeah." Monoma answers under his breath and Izuku let's him get back up.

Izuku looks at him, now, more calm. "You're good at improvising a technique but the fact that you let your emotions take control makes it more complicated for you to stay fluid in your movements." He starts explaining. "Using your emotions is good for motivation but not to use during the combat." He explains maintaining eye contact. Monoma was listening but he was still frowning while looking at Izuku. 'To continue training would be useless for today' thought the freckled teen.