- 𝟺𝟸 -

"No." Izuku answers blankly making the ex number one hero choke on his own spit, not expecting to be rejected so quickly. "I won't be going with him for my internship. The plan we talked about will stay the same." Izuku smiles slightly while tapping his back until he stopped coughing.

"Why not? He already knows everything about the quirk, he'll be able to-" Izuku cuts his explaining.

"Because, I won't go down your path." Izuku exhales. "Don't get me wrong All Might, you were always my biggest source of inspiration, I won't be able to progress if I take the path of someone I already analyzed throughly. Plus, if you weren't able to stop him, then if I followed your path, we probably won't be getting anywhere." He explains calmly and the blonde teacher frowns in response.

"What do you mean young Midoriya?" He asks confused.

"That he's a lost fanboy who stalked you since we were three and that everything about your quirk as been analyzed and that he's been talking to voices to learn more about it." Katsuki explains arriving out of no where.
"What?? Young Midoriya? What does he mean the voices?!" He questions confused.

"The past wielders that you told me about?" Izuku answers uncertainly.

"Already!? You haven't even mastered my quirk fully!" He states way too shocked compared to Izuku who seemed to think it was normal.

"Yeah, umm, tho I've only listened to Nana Shimura and the first wielder, the rest speak but aren't facing me yet. It's weird since I can't speak but at least I got a lot of information like.. The origines and all.. And Shigaraki's relation with.. Nana.." Izuku mumbles the last part making Toshinori sigh in compassion tapping the smaller teen's shoulder. "It's crazy how everything is interrelated.." He thinks out loud, holding his chin between his index and thumb.

"Why didn't you speak of it to me?" The blonde teacher asks concerned.
"Because, you were also there, well, your subconscious was.. I just didn't see the need to tell you things you already knew." He explains truthfully.

Toshinori wanted to give him a reason why he should have told him, but technically he didn't have to. So he just sighed.

"You still have resentment against me don't you?" Toshinori asks with a sad smile.

"I wouldn't say resentment, I simply realized that you were human, like me, and that you make mistakes. So I told myself I should stop treating you as a god. But I will soon be needing your help, I am focusing on activating my quirk in certain parts of my body but I'll need help with special attacks soon. But I believe that's better to learn from you directly than someone who never wielded the quirk." Izuku explains truthfully and All Might nods before sighing loudly.

"I guess I'm worrying too much.." He smiles ruffling Izuku's hair. "I'm proud of you, but I'd like, at least, weekly updates on all your progress. That's all I'll ask and if you need help, I'm always there." He explains and Izuku smiles brightly.

"Fine by me!" Izuku smiles. "We're gonna go now, we have to go back to class." Izuku explains happily.

"Okay you two, see you in training." He waves at them and watched Izuku dragging Katsuki away with a scold.

Once in the hallway Izuku pushes Katsuki against the wall.
"What did I say about listening to private conversations?" Izuku asks not breaking eye contact and Katsuki being too scared to look away.

"Sorry Deku.."

"You say that every time. Yet you still do it. If you want to listen then tell me and the person. Sometimes it's something that the person might want to be kept a secret. I don't think it's morally alright to do this Katsuki." Izuku explains slightly disappointed and walking away leaving the blonde stunned.