- 𝟷𝟹 -

Katsuki had just arrived to UA and was waiting at the front gates for our little cinnamon roll. He finally sees the black car where Izuku came running out soon followed by his two guardians.

"Good morning Kacchan!" Izuku waves running to his boyfriend.
"Hey Zuku" He smirks opening his arms for a hug. They always arrived before everyone so there was no one else. "Ready for today?" He asks moving a strand of hair back.
"I guess.." He mumbles nuzzling in his clavicle.

Aizawa and Mic were watching from afar with small smiles.
"To say that's the same Bakugo that we teach.." Aizawa says in a long sigh making the other laugh.
"But he's all sweet for our little prodigy." Mic chuckles looking at the young lovers.
"I didn't even have time to warn him about loud blonds-" Aizawa grumbles shoving his hands in his pockets.
"But I'm a loud blond!" Mic says with puppy eyes.
"Exactly my point." He smirks walking to the entrance soon followed by his husband that was whining like a three year old.

They join the two who were talking about the field trip they had today at the USJ.
"Don't worry Izuku, I made sure to double the security." The black haired man says holding on to Izuku's shoulder.
"Yeah.. Thanks.." He mumbles with a small smile that broke everyone's heart, Izuku wasn't the type to get bad feelings over things, that definitely had risen everyone's guard.

"Now, go to class I'll be there soon." The black haired teacher taps his head before walking off.
"See you later!" Mic grins running off leaving the two alone.

Katsuki looked around before taking Izuku's hand as they walk inside. No one talked really, it was peaceful and comfortable- well until Izuku had a bubble.
"Kacchan! We're going to meet pro hero thirteen!" He says coming to a realization making the other scoff.
"Almost forgot how much of a fanboy you are." He teases pushing him with his shoulder playfully.
"Am not! I just enjoy the hard work heroes put in their work and I like to show them how much it's appreciated and that they are also a huge source of inspiration." He corrects him making Katsuki laugh.
"Fanboy AND a Nerd." He smirks and Izuku looks away with a pout.

Katsuki laughs pulling on his hand slightly pulling him close enough to kiss his temple. "Don't be mad, you're my favourite of both." He smirks seeing the freckled boy pass to a bright red colour.
They turn to get in the empty classroom where they go to their desks and the blond turns to face Izuku.
"You better not do anything stupid if something does happen, understood?" Katsuki says with a scold.
"I'm not dumb.. I won't do anything that could hurt me or others." He chuckles leaving a sceptical Katsuki who was concern of how today will turn out..

᯽᯽᯽

They had arrived at the faculty and Izuku was fidgeting with his fingers walking behind everyone. He didn't understand why they didn't cancel anything, like this was a joke, they raised the security around but no one in the students were warned.
Katsuki noticed the nervous behaviours of Deku. He slowed down his pace, now standing next to Izuku. The viridian boy didn't notice anything lost too far in his thoughts.

"Deku." Katsuki says finally catching the other's attention and he kisses him by surprise.
"W-w-what was t-that for!?" Izuku asks flustered making Katsuki scoff.
"So you think of something else, you're thinking too much. You're smart, you'll adapt no matter how this turns out." He tries to reassure his boyfriend who nodded stil flustered.

They walked behind everyone until they entered the faculty. Izuku looks at Aizawa, trying to see if he was not the only one with the weird feeling.

"Thirteen, bring the kids out. Now." He says firmly a portal appearing on the other side. Izuku recognized it immediately and he looks at thirteen who was trying to bring everyone out but he couldn't move, not one single muscle.