- 𝟺𝟿 -

(Messy chapter but I hope you understand what's happening, if not, ask in the comments I'll try answering )

Katsuki's eyes started opening after what felt like hour, being met by three students and one vilain caught in a fight.

"Bakugo is awake!" Kirishima yells as he dodged an other attack from a blond girl with two messy buns.

"Deku." Katsuki muttered as he slowly recalled what happened before his 'nap'.

"Bakugo, we have to find Shinso." Todoroki said loudly as he created an ice wall around the girl. They weren't at their first try, she kept escaping by a portal.

"Where's Deku!?" Katsuki yelled completely ignoring the statement of his heterocromic classmate.

Both of Kirishima and Shoto's aura became dark. "Bakugo, let's make it out alive and we'll be able to help Midoriya after. If we're dead there's no way we can help." Shoto said gritting his teeth in frustration.

"Come on~ I wanna have fun!" The girl grinned as she reappeared again.

Himiko Toga

Katsuki slowly processed everything. "BAKUGO MOVE!" Kirishima yelled seeing someone throw something in the blond's direction. Without questioning it he rolled over seeing the small marble miss him by less then an inch.

"Change of plan Toga, boss wants the blond too. The brat was found." The masked male who had joined says in the direction of Toga.

"Bakugo, you have to go back to camp." Todoroki ordered as he circled them with fire.

"Hah!? Fuck no!" Katsuki shouted in annoyance.

"You know very well that they're after you so they can use you against him. You have to stay out of reach or he will be hurt or.. he could die." Shoto muttered making Katsuki frown. "I know about Izuku's fate, I overheard it and I'll do everything to favour all odds. So, the pros are on their way, when they get here, you will listen and follow." He states firmly making Katsuki get more annoyed.

"I'm not doing it. I won't let them fucking touch me." He barks using his quirk to boost himself in the air.

But as he did that, his quirk suddenly deactivated and a scarf immobilizing him. "Katsuki Bakugo, this is a warning. Listen to what we fucking say or I will have to take more mesures." Their homeroom teacher warns as he pulled him behind him.

"But Deku-" That's when Aizawa noticed the tears in Katsuki's eyes.

"He'll be okay, I'll make sure it. Right now, we have to follow his plan. That includes you following it." Aizawa explained watching the fighting take place.

"So Bakugo, you will go back to camp, you have a role to follow wether you like it or not." Aizawa said firmly but before he could say or do anything else, he was gone. The small marble jumping on the floor as it rolled away.

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku was sitting on the edge of the cliff, waiting for them to come to him. "Mandalay, is everyone back at camp?" Izuku asked to what seemed to himself.

"No, there's still 5 students missing." The lady with a telepathic quirk, answers.

Izuku sighed loudly as he looked back at the forest that was now half on fire. "Katsuki is among them, isn't he?" He smiled sadly as he clenched his fists frustrated.

"Yeah, I'm waiting on the report from Eraserhead since they sent a warning flare." She explained not hiding the truth from him. "We're also missing Kaminari, Kirishima, Shinso and Todoroki." She explained and Izuku hummed in understanding.