- 𝟷𝟸 -

Izuku was sitting in the small cabin, he was almost an hour in advance to meet up with Katsuki but he needed to take fresh air alone.

The pros had agreed to not cancel anything, they were doubling security and they had concluded that if there was to be an attack, it would most likely be off school grounds. The only moment that this occurs, would be at the USJ. Izuku knew about it but he wasn't allowed to tell anyone, he ended up telling Katsuki the same day, which Aizawa knew about, but he shrugged it off trusting Katsuki to shut up.

Izuku on the other hand was freaking out internally. That man.. It was terrifying, like he was a mere puppet, Deku didn't understand why he was let go that day. Was the vilain so confident that he didn't feel threatened by his information being propelled. He maybe wanted to create fear to others.. His goals were so unclear..

He was brought out of his thoughts by someone cupping his cheeks.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Katsuki asks in a soft tone trying to reassure his boyfriend.
"What if someone gets hurt? When is it even going to be? I don't want anyone to get hurt.. I don't want you or Aizawa to get hurt.." Izuku wipes his tears and he was on the edge of a panic attack.

"Wanna talk about it while we eat?" He asks kissing Izuku's forehead. "I brought your favourite." The blond says taking out some containers of his bag.

"Did you cook it!?" He smiles looking at him with excitement.
"Of course I fucking did, who do you think I am!?" He says with a proud grin as he sits down next to Izuku placing the food in front of them.
"Thank you Kacchan!" He smiles slowly opening his container where a still hot meal was waiting for them. "It definitely smells great!" Izuku giggles and shyly takes the chopsticks Katsuki was holding out for him.

"Why didn't you call me? I hate it when you're crying alone." Katsuki says with a sad smile.
"I needed to be alone It's just, it feels dumb since everybody that knows aren't worrying about it.. Everyone seem to be underestimating the guy.. He had something.. Something that said that there was something more to all this.." Izuku explains looking at his knees.

"Did you talk about it to your old man?" He asks looking at the smaller boy with worry.
"No.." He mumbles.
"Then tell him, he'll trust your gut feeling." Katsuki moves a lock of hair and kisses his temple. Izuku seems to calm down and he looks at Katsuki with a small smile.
"Thank you for listening to me.." Izuku whispers laying his head on Katsuki's shoulder.
"Anytime Nerd." He smirks wrapping his arm around his lover.

Izuku takes a first bite of his food and Katsuki could see his eyes become stars. "I'm taking that as you like it?" Katsuki smirks as Izuku exaggeratedly nods his head yes.

"I knew Auntie said you were good at cooking but this is at a whole different level!!" He smiles looking at his boyfriend who had a proud smirk.

"Glad you like it" He chuckles taking a bite of his. "Mine is spicy wanna try?" He asks holding a piece with his chopsticks.
"No way! No spicy for me!" He does an X with his arms making the other.
"Wow, didn't know you were a pussy" Katsuki shrugs his shoulders and Izuku takes the piece he was holding trying to prove him wrong.

"Hot, Hot, Hot!" Izuku pulls out his tongue using his hands as a fan trying to cool down while Katsuki was laughing his ass off next to him.

"Idiot" The blond chuckles taking out a water bottle to give him. Izuku doesn't think twice before chugging everything in the bottle.

Once the feeling calms down he takes a bite of his food and pouts.
"I'm sorry, but it was hilarious" Katsuki teases the other who pulled out his tongue with a glare.

Katsuki takes an other bite of his own food smiling at Izuku who had a small blush covering his cheeks.

"Why are you blushing?" Katsuki asks bluntly making Izuku blush even more.
"Nothing.." He mumbles looking away.
Katsuki stares at Izuku intensely making the other blush. "Why?" He asks again.
"Because your smile is pretty.." He mumbles and it was Katsuki's turn to blush.
"Idiot." He grumbles taking a bite of his food.
They both ate in silence awkwardly wondering what they were supposed to do.