- 𝟹𝟽 -

He took a deep breath imagining an egg.
A fragile egg if I put too much pressure it'll break.
He held his hand out closing his eyes in concentration as he grounded himself.
He opened his eyes looking straight at Todoroki. The crowd was silent, even the classmates were confused on what was happening.
"One For All.." Izuku whispers.
"0.1 percent." He smirks flicking his left index, creating a strong wave of wind pushing Todoroki back.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

The pain was more intense then the time he broke his bones during training, tho it was nothing compared to the torture he was put through by All For One. So he bared with it.
"IT ISN'T OVER JUST YET LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!" Present Mic yells shocked by the sudden quirk use.

In the observation room every students were looking at the screen wide eye.
"Did he.."
"Did he lie to us about being quirkless?"
Some students asked looking at Katsuki's direction.
"He'll have to explain later but.. Izuku was born with a predisposition for a quirk but.. He never developed it tho.." Katsuki explains trying to understand what was happening.

That bastard didn't even tell me. Katsuki thought with a frown as he looked at the panting viridian boy.

The night before All Might had passed down his quirk to him, we'll skip the part where he ate his hair because.. that was a moment Izuku was going to do his best to forget. So here he was, using his quirk for the first time and his finger turned purple after being broken.

"THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!" Present Mic yells getting up from his seat in amazement.

Todoroki smirks smugly as he watched Izuku stand back already charging for a next attack. "So, you had a quirk all along huh?" Todoroki points out hiding his astonishment.
"No. I just developed it." He pants loudly as he dodged an other ice attack from Todoroki.
"That's not possible." Todoroki replies pushing Izuku with his ice, the greenette barley staying within the lines.
"That's also what I thought." Izuku yells using his quirk once again, breaking an other finger. "But I guess this will be at my advantage." Izuku smirks seeing his opponent using his ice as a booster to stay within the lines.

The teachers were all watching wide eyed at the exception of those who knew (Aizawa, Yamada and Nezu). "Nezu!?" Midnight looks at the principal wide eyed.
"Ahh yes. Our little prodigy is a bag full of surprises." Nezu hums in delight.
"Nezu, what did you do to the kid!?" Midnight asks worried.
"Me? Nothing." He responds truthfully.
She sighs loudly knowing she wouldn't be getting any response from the human mouse.

"He has no control over his quirk." Aizawa points out after turning off his microphone with worry seeing his son land hit after hit injuring himself more and more as he screamed stuff to Todoroki. "We have to stop the fight." Aizawa mumbles ready to pass to action before being stoped by his husband.
"He doesn't want that and you know it. He'll see himself as too weak if we do that so let's wait a little longer." Yamada explains and the black haired teacher hated how his husband was right.
"Fine, but if it gets out of hand we'll stop it." He warns and the blonde was about to answer when his eyes came out of their orbit.

Todoroki had his left side lit up on fire that Izuku was able to dodge, but barley, which made his body suffer second degree burns.
"The game is over with Shoto Todoroki moving to the final round." Yamada exclaims unable to hide his worry.
Izuku had went out of the lines with his right foot while he tried dodging the attack.
All the crowd could see was him saying something a smile plastered on his face before his body gave up, collapsing to the ground.