- 𝟹𝟼 -

Izuku was faced with Shoto in one of the hallways as he patiently waited for him to talk.
"I promised myself to never use my father's side." Shoto says glaring at Izuku.
"Why? It didn't harm you, so why?" Izuku asks with a serious frown.
"Have you heard of quirk marriage?" Shoto asks with little to no emotions.
"Yeah.. Those are illegal." Izuku answers knitting his eyebrows.
"I was the result of one." Shoto confesses. "My father wanted to create a child with a quirk strong enough to surpass All Might himself since he couldn't do it." He explains numbly.
"So.. you inherited your cold side from, I'm guessing, your mother and fire your father's.." Izuku mumbles to which Todoroki nods in confirmation.
"My mother was sold to my father. He drove her to madness, she burned me. That's how I got this scar, after that she was placed in a mental hospital by my father." He explains clenching his jaw. "I hate my father, I hate him and I will never use his side. No matter what." He explains with anger. "And you made me use it. I promised myself I would become number one without using his power." He spats at Izuku who stood straight taking a step towards him.
"I don't feel bad Todoroki. Not in the slightest. It's tragic, and I honestly hate Endeavour right now for what he's done to you." Izuku retorts looking directly in his eyes. "But you know a quirk is a quirk, the second you control it, it's yours. People would kill for a quirk like yours, so make use of it." Izuku says firmly. "I'm not taking away that your father is abusive, I don't know your story. You might want to be number one but I'm also reaching for that, we all are and we're giving our all. If you decide to hold back, then we'll catch up, don't take things for granted or you'll regret it." Izuku mumbles as he looked at the end of the hall way.
"And Kacchan, come out of there." Izuku orders knowing very well that the ash blonde was eavesdropping a personal conversation.
"Even I have noticed your presence Bakugo." Todoroki points out blankly.
"HA!? I AIN'T FUCKING-" Katsuki yells as he walked to blow up Todoroki but is stopped when the smaller male grabbed his ear.
"Katsuki. Stop." Izuku orders glaring at him. "Now why were you eaves dropping?" He questions keeping a frown.
Bakugo grumbles a response making the greenette pull harder.
"OI! Let go Deku!" Katsuki yells as Izuku let go of his grip.

"But Todoroki, good luck, I Hope you'll think about it." Izuku grumbles pulling Katsuki by the collar for a serious scolding.

Todoroki scoffs as he goes back to the waiting area where those who didn't want to participate in the mid games activities could rest.

᯽᯽᯽

(A/N : I know the participants don't make sense but some backed down and were replaced.)

First Round :
Izuku Midoriya vs Mei Hatsume
Ochako Uraraka vs Mina Ashido
Hitoshi Shinso vs Denki Kaminari
Eijiro Kirishima vs TetsuTetsu
Katsuki Bakugo vs Tenya Iida
Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero
Neito Monoma vs Tsuyu Asui
Momo Yaoyorozu vs Itsuka Kendo

Second Round :
Izuku Midoriya vs Eijiro Kirishima
Shoto Todoroki vs Momo Yaoyorozu
Ochako Uraraka vs Katsuki Bakugo
Hitoshi Shinso vs Tsuyu Asui

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku gulped as he watched the second rounds matches battles. He then looked at Katsuki who was smirking mischievously and Ochako who was trembling.

Since the incident she had apologized but Izuku might have forgiven her, but Katsuki was still mad at her and she just had to be put against him.

"So, Deku, you planning on telling me what this secret weapon of yours is?" Katsuki asks putting his chin on the greenette's shoulder.
"Nope! Imagine I go against you! Anyways, I'm not even sure if I'll be able to use it." Izuku explains still looking at his classmates and noticing Kirishima running to them.

"Hey Kirishima-Kun! I'm so happy to be against you! You're going to try putting in action our training, right?" Izuku questions smiling brightly.
"Of course! I can't wait to go against you in an actual fight and not just training!" He grins confidently.
"No holding back, right?" Izuku asks showing his fist.
"Over my dead body." Kirishima grins giving him a fist bump.           

Katsuki smirks nuzzling in the crook of Izuku's neck. "I honestly didn't expect for Bakubro to be the clingy type." Kirishima whispers to Izuku, being careful for Katsuki not to hear.
"Me either, but I don't mind, it's kinda cute." Izuku giggles. Katsuki shot a glare at Kirishima before going back at discreetly taking in Izuku's scent, he smelled like lavender according to Katsuki with a mix of something sweet.
Kirishima can't help but let out a muffled laugh. "Anyways, it should start soon.. Let's do our bests okay?" Izuku states confidently.
"Heck Yeah!" He grins holding his fist in the air confidently.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Izuku smirked as him and Eijiro's fight started. They both advanced at the same time and Eijiro jumped aiming to land a hit on his face. Izuku waited for the proximity to close and grabbed the red head's arm and threw him over his shoulder.
Eijiro got up barley letting time to Izuku to recover as he jumped for an other attack that he barley dodged.

The crowd cheered as the two jumped around and landed hits. Both didn't have a flashy quirk so it wasn't as illuminated as if Bakugo or Todoroki was appart of it, but it didn't stop it from putting the crowd at the edge of their seats.
The yells were loud enough to be heard outside the arena. On the board the informations of the students were displayed Izuku's quirk was written as 'unknown' so it definitely made it more interesting seeing they didn't know if he had one and if he did, would he use it?

Everything had happened quick, in a heart beat Kirishima was pushed outside the lines, it might have been by one centimetre, but it was still enough to announce that Izuku Midoriya was victorious and moving to the semi finals. That whatever happened next, he was assured to get third place.

They both panted with smiles on their faces as Izuku helped him up. "You surprised me there with your elbow-" Izuku chuckles recalling when Kirishima elbowed him in the stomach with his quirk activated, which had almost cost him his victory.
"Yeah, was kinda hoping that'd be enough, but what can I say?" He shrugs playfully which made Izuku chuckle.
"Yeah, I also thought I was done for" He admits before they both started laughing.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Somewhere in Japan:

"That's it! That's my little bro!" The male yells for the million time since the festival started.
"We get it, he's awesome sit back down and watch how the pros do it." An other man smirks smugly as he laid back on the couch.

The rest of the league had left them, unable to hear their drama talking. It was definitely out of character for those two of all people to be so emotional..

Back in the UA sports festival..

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

Semi-finals:
Izuku Midoriya vs Shoto Todoroki
Katsuki Bakugo vs Hitoshi Shinso

Izuku was the first to make a move, not waiting for the arena to be frozen by Todoroki, seeing that it was often his first move.

He knew that against the dual haired male, he would most likely have to use his 'secret weapon' but he wasn't going to use it uselessly. Izuku also knew he most likely wouldn't come out of it victorious but he wasn't gonna give up either, not without the fight of his life.
"Too slow." Todoroki whispers as he jumped over creating an ice pillar pushing Izuku higher in the sky. Izuku manages to slide down and looked at Todoroki with determination.

He took a deep breath imagining an egg.
A fragile egg if I put too much pressure it'll break.
He held his hand out closing his eyes in concentration as he grounded himself.
He opened his eyes looking straight at Todoroki. The crowd was silent, even the classmates were confused on what was happening.
"One For All.." Izuku whispers.
"0.1 percent." He smirks flicking his left index, creating a strong wave of wind pushing Todoroki back.

.