- 𝟻𝟹 -

"Problem child, you're going to be the end of me." Aizawa grumbles bringing Izuku in for a rare hug.

"Izuuuukuuu!" Yamada cried bringing Izuku in a tight embrace. "Don't ever do this to us again!" He sniffled and Izuku finally hugged them back with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for worrying you dads.." He said backing away from their embrace.

"Good, since we don't trust you, we have put extra measures in place." Yamada said firmly as he pushed his glasses up. "First off, you aren't allowed even one second to be alone." He started off making Aizawa crack a smile under his scarf and Shinso didn't bother himself from keeping in his laughter.

"But what if I need to go to the bathroom?" Izuku asked, hoping to have found an exception.

"Bakugo can go with you, I'm sure he already saw it all." He spoke firmly and now everyone, even Aizawa, turned beet red in embarrassment.

"Pops.. We REALLY didn't want to know that!" Shinso cried covering his ears.

"Y-yeah I- I really don't think t-that was necessary." Izuku stuttered, hiding his face in his hands.

"Idiot." Aizawa grumbled, hitting the back of his husband's head. "You don't have to go to the bathroom with him Bakugo, we'll trust Izuku enough to not create a hole in the wall to escape since there are no windows in the dorms bathroom in case you forgot." He glared at his husband who smiled sheepishly.

"Right- I totally thought of that." Yamada took generous steps back to separate them from the group.

"Besides that.. I will not be having this conversation so please stay conscious of the fact that we are on school grounds and have people who are clearly not comfortable with the subject. Including me." Izuku said empathizing on the last statement and Shinso looked at him with disgust.

"The fact that you're not denying it makes it a hundred times worst." Hitoshi admitted and Katsuki sighed, hugging Izuku from the back.

"We took baths together while we were growing up. Nothing more nothing less eyebags." Katsuki lied, for the sake of his Hitoshi's mental health.

"Guys, I feel like we're getting besides the point here!" Izuku pointed out becoming darker shades of red.

"I really hope you didn't, I kinda feel like Izuku is too innocent for those things." Shinso pouted and Katsuki tried his best to not reply anything to that by hiding his face in Izuku's shoulder.

"So, Kacchan told me you guys had some sort of plan? What's that about?" He questioned to change the subject and Aizawa nodded.

"We have a board meeting tomorrow morning with all pro heroes, today rest and also, All Might wanted you to go see him if you could today. He was worried too, it was kinda annoying." He explained making Izuku chuckle.

"Yeah, I'll go there right now." Izuku responded with a cheery smile.

"You mean we." Katsuki's voice was muffled in Izuku's shoulder.

"Yeah Yeah." He sighed discouraged as he patted Katsuki's head and the rest of the family laughed.

᯽᯽᯽

With Katsuki by his side, Izuku headed to All Might's office and he was quite surprised to see so many people inside the school, using the classes and gymnasiums as dorms.

"Is Auntie also somewhere in all this ruckus?" Izuku questioned as he continued to look around worried.

"Yeah, the hag and the old man are staying with the other parents. We'll go see them so the hag can kill you real quick." Katsuki smirked wrapping his arms around Izuku's waist.