- 𝟹𝟸 -

Izuku threw a left hook to hit Shinso who easily dodged by moving right and that's the moment Midoriya uses to hit him on his side. "Back away next time instead. The time I use to reposition for my next move you have time to attack." Izuku explains putting pause to the training.
Shinso nods before positioning himself once again.

This time Shinso stayed still, waiting for Izuku to make the first move. Izuku smirked before going to attack by his right and switching to hit left at the last second. To his surprise, Shinso was able to kick him off which made Izuku smile brightly.
"YOU HIT ME!!!" Izuku cheered jumping in circles in excitement making the purple haired male smile in amusement.
"You shouldn't be so excited." Shinso chuckles and Izuku shakes his head pointing to the door.
"No! Shinso! You don't get it!" Izuku replies in excitement looking at the homeroom teacher who walked to them leaving the purple haired teen confused.

The teacher claps his hands slowly as he joined the two students.
"You passed kid, welcome to Class 1-A." Aizawa announces and Shinso freezes looking at the two back and forth.
"What!?!" He almost yells feeling light headed, like it was only a dream.
"You see, we were waiting for you to land an actual hit to announce it to you so.. ta-da!" Izuku jazzes his hands with a huge smile.

"And this isn't a prank?" He asks cautiously, his heart racing a million miles an hour.
"Aizawa is cruel but he wouldn't do that to his new favourite kid." Izuku laughs shortly.
"What do you.." He looks confused at the Izuku, then at Aizawa and finally at the blonde teacher who just got there.
"Second surprise, what would you think of becoming my brother?" Izuku asks holding in his excitement.

Shinso's was frozen in place as he slowly processed the information.
"Please tell me we didn't break him already?" Yamada questions with a nervous laugh.

"I'm.. Is this really happening?" He asks and for the first time since they knew him, he was on the verge of tears.

"Yup!" Izuku chirps in delight.
"So, Hitoshi, wanna join the family and leave the foster care once and for all?" Yamada questions with a smile as he showed him the same papers Izuku had signed a few months prior.

"Heck yeah!" He yells a few tears falling down his face.

"I HAVE A BIG BRO!" Izuku yells in victory hugging him which made everyone laugh. "Only a few days older but still my big brother." Izuku hums.

"I'm setting a rule now, no loud blondes allowed. It's for your own well being." Aizawa warns with a playful smirk which made them laugh at the exception of Yamada who let out a betrayed gasp.
"I'm loud and blonde! And we're married!" He defends.
"Exactly the point, I won't let him make the same mistake as me." He jokes which made the two new brothers laugh.

"Now go on, I think the other problem child is waiting for you to work on support items." Aizawa points out and the two kids nod, Izuku takes his notebook before pulling Shinso to the support department where they were going to meet Mei Hatsume.

Hitoshi was still silent as he processed the information. "Oh, could you stay with me after this? Kacchan didn't want me to be alone with Uraraka and I have training with her after you." Izuku questions.

"Why doesn't he want you to be alone with her?" Shinso asks concerned.
"Because she has a crush on me and Kacchan doesn't trust her to not make a move and he also doesn't trust me to clearly tell her I'm not interested." He explains in a long sigh and Hitoshi couldn't help but laugh. "Don't laugh at me! I just don't want to hurt her feelings!" Izuku pouts, blushing from embarrassment which made the other laugh even more.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it little bro." He teases and they both laugh as they join the crazy girl.

They were about to enter when there's a huge explosion and black smoke coming out of the room. Midoriya swings the door open in panic, revealing the pink haired girl with black smoke everywhere and her hair was even more of a mess then usual.
"Brocoli Boy, Purple insomniac! Perfect timing! I just finished my new baby!" She exclaims going to pull the two boys inside.
"Okay so, purple insomniac, I made this baby just for you." She grins showing off a mask.
"I'm scared." He blurts out.
"Me too." Izuku agrees silently looking at the weird mask sceptically.
"Don't be scared! Put it on, gotta make sure it doesn't blow up!" Mei orders enthusiastically.
"Wait Mei, maybe explain what it's for first?" Izuku suggests putting his hands in front of them.
"Of course! Okay, basically you can change your voice thanks to this baby. The goal is that since once your quirk is known, the opponent will avoid any response, so with this, you can modify your voice to make them think it's someone else!" She explains putting the mask on herself. "Like this!" She says before it blows up in her face startling her. "Okay, it might need a few tiny modifications." She laughs putting the mask down making Hitoshi gulp.
"But Mei, his quirk doesn't work on microphones and all." Izuku points out.
"I know that! That's why I'm using super top secret methods to make it possible!" She grins proudly.
The two boys look at each other with worry and then back at the girl who was back in her own world.

Prove them wrongOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara