- 𝟻𝟻 -

Their three days together were peaceful and filled with affection but now, it was back to reality, a reality that they've been wanting to avoid.

"Is everyone ready?" Izuku questioned looking at the group of heroes. Everyone nodded yes and Izuku smiled brightly at them. "Then, everyone follow the plan and don't forget to report any problems and don't forget." Izuku started his expression turning to a firm one, eyebrows furrowed.

"In no case is someone allowed to be alone, even if it's calm. You leave your group alone then you can consider yourself dead."

It wasn't clear to them why exactly Izuku was so firm on that rule but they couldn't do anything to oblige.

"Phantom Thief, Mockingbird and Eraserhead you're with me." Izuku said as he pointed to the three.

(Mockingbird is Shinso and Phantom Thief is Monoma)

Everyone was ready, moving to take their positions. Izuku smiled to the students present. He trusted them but he was still scared to losing any of them. "I believe in you guys." Izuku smiled at them all. "Kiri, I trust you to keep Kacchan on track." Izuku smiled tapping his shoulder.

"Don't worry Mido! BakuBro is in good hands!" The red head grinned and Izuku nodded.

Izuku then looked at Katsuki with a soothing smile. "I'll see you later." Izuku whispered pecking his cheek. "Be wise and please follow the plan."

Katsuki smirked ruffling his hair and leaning to make their foreheads touch.

"I promise Nerd, we'll see each other later." Katsuki whispered and after one last hug everyone had separated.

Izuku, Monoma, Shinso and Aizawa were on their way to the top. "You copied Uraraka's quirk right?" Izuku asked to the blond who nodded.

"Yeah, we have seven minutes left so we better be quick." He answered and everyone nodded unanimously.

"Good." Izuku smiled calmly as he looked at the warehouse where the league were staying at, they were entering more discreetly. The main groups were raiding from the front and the sides. There was, like planned, many new members of the league but most being there for distraction. The fact that it was a surprise for the enemy, they were indeed having an upper hand. Once most were defeated, only a few pro heroes had suffered injuries and it was time for the second wave. In this wave, it was the strongest pro heroes who were present.

The students of hero training were separated in groupes of five and their role was to search the place. They had different ways of communication in case they were to face Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga or Twice.

"Eraserhead, Mockingbird, you two are first." Izuku said as he looked at Monoma who nodded, touching the shoulder of both and activating the quirk zero gravity. Izuku used float to lead the two to the top of the warehouse and then going back down.

"Your turn." Izuku said to the blond who used the quirk on himself and going up with Izuku.

Once all at the top they looked at each other and nodded as they continued for phase two. "You problem children ready?" Aizawa asked and Izuku nodded along with Shinso and Monoma. "Can't believe I'm following the orders of my own kid." He smirked ruffling his hair and Izuku chuckled and brought his mask on.

"Phantom Thief, don't forget, under no circumstances you are to take my quirk. It's too dangerous." Izuku remembered and Monoma nodded in understanding.

"Let's go."

᯽᯽

Everything was going according to plan, a group were able to find both Toga and Twice together. Everything was going well.. Too well...