- 𝟸𝟿 -

"Young Midoriya... this quirk, it can be passed down to a successor. With the recent events I need to find a new wielder and I'd like it to be you."

᯽᯽᯽

Izuku blinks a couple times processing the information. "What do you mean? I'm not sure I understand." Izuku asks slowly processing the information.

A paper is given to him and Izuku reads it with Katsuki peaking over his shoulder.

Katsuki frowns finally looking up to face Yagi Toshinori who was feeling miserable.
"So, you're asking me to go against my biological father, kill him before getting killed and get my body destroyed because of the quirk? All that plus I have to train intensively because he could manage to escape anytime and cause world end?" Izuku questions.

"That's a brutal way of explaining it, but yes. That's about it." Yagi says in a long sigh.
"And once I defeat All For One, the quirk will leave my body?" Izuku asks.
"It isn't certain, but that's what all my researches lead to." He answers truthfully earning a hum from Izuku.

"And I will be developing multiple quirks in the future that could appear at any given moment?"

"Yes"

"I will hear voices of the past wielders and will possibly also have visions of them?"

"Yes, and you will have no control over them or when they appear."

"All that and but I have to eat your hair to transfer the quirk?" Izuku asks perplexed by the last point.

"He has to what!?!" Yamada asks chocking on air.
"He will not be eating your hair." Katsuki retorts also startled.
"Is that really the only information you pulled out of this?" Aizawa questions the duo discouraged.

They both look at Izuku with blank expressions.
"And I'll have to kill him.." Izuku mumbles. "I can't save him.."

They all stay silent, loosing themselves in the infinite possible outcomes.
"Can I think about it?" Izuku asks him which was already better then a no.
"Of course Young Midoriya, it's a big responsibility to take that could bring many consequences, so I prefer you think of this throughly." He explains and Izuku hums in response.

"Thank you All Might.. Umm.. It's really nice tho.. What am I supposed to say to our classmates? If it's supposed to stay a secret, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to explain why I came back with some quirk." Izuku questions and the teacher just freezes realizing he didn't think of that.

"You didn't think that far, did you?" Aizawa asks discouraged.
"Well, to be honest.. Not one bit." He admits ashamed.

Izuku can't help but let out a short laugh. "This is definitely your type of mistake. I could always say that with the recent events my quirk awakened, I do have the predispositions for a quirk so it would be a long shot, but still believable." Izuku suggests. 
"Aizawa has my number if you ever have questions, I'll leave you guys at it, I hope you rest well young Midoriya and please think this through. I believe that if you don't Aizawa will be murdering me." He bows with a nervous laugh which made them laugh while the teacher nodded in agreement.

"Well, then, I'm also counting on your discretion on all this young Bakugo." All Might says with a small smile.
"Yeah Yeah." Katsuki agrees.

Toshinori nods before leaving the room.
"So he was born quirkless?" Yamada asks.
"Yeah.. I have to say I was disappointed to learn that, considering that he was against me being in hero course for that very cause." He admits in a long sigh.

Katsuki had been oddly silent all along which hadn't gone unnoticed for the rest of the room.
"Kacchan, what do you think of all this?" Izuku asks his boyfriend who was looking down with a scold.
"I hate it. Yeah it's great, you'll have a quirk, but at what cost? Will you even be able to attack him? I'm not saying you're weak but damn Izuku. You can't even hurt a fly, now you're asked to kill someone?! It's full of shit." Katsuki explains annoyed.