Solidifying A Bond

Pushing her gently against the shower wall with his body, one of his scarred hands snakes up her side and arm, intertwining their fingers. His other hand dips low, fingertips trailing below her belly as he leans into her ear.

His voice rumbles and would be likened to crushed velvet if it was a physical anomaly. "Are you sure about this, my sweet melody?"

Gwyn shudders and pants hard, her core throbbing for him. Needing him, needing her mate in ways she has never wanted or needed anything in her entire life. More importantly, she trusts him. With her entire being.

"Yes", she whispers.

Those glorious fingers dip down to stroke her cunt, dripping for him. The moment they make contact, she can't help but let out a whine. A noise so unfitting for a proper female or a Valkyrie, but she can't bring herself to give one single fuck. She needs more. More.

"More", she moans, and he chuckles darkly. He circles her clit, causing her hips to buck towards him and her breaths to come harder and faster. Gwyn grips his shoulder with her free hand and props her leg up on the side of the tub.

The growl that escapes Azriel is primal, and it sends another jolt of electricity through her. His fingers delve into her, stretching her slowly as she mewls his name, her head lolling back with the intensity of the pleasure. A pleasure she never knew and could have never imagined could be so...delicious.

For the first time, Gwyn feels no insecurity, no fear, no panic. Just potent want and love for her mate. Something she needed from him to move towards their future.

He moves his fingers inside her, plunging them shallow then deeper, over and over, driving her mad. When he adds a third, she whimpers his name and his eyes meet hers. "Are you alright?", he asks, his voice utterly husky, never ceasing to turn her on more.

"Gods, yes, Az. Oh, fuck."

His smirk is feral as he continues, a look of hunger in his eyes as he watches his ministrations as his fingers disappear inside of her one more. He brings his thumb up to circle her clit again with more pressure, and she bucks her hips involuntarily this time, moaning loudly.

"A-Azriel! Y-yes...ohh!"

His wings shudder at her whines of approval and his cock hardens nearly unbearably again. He works her into a frenzy and curls his fingers inside her, causing her legs to tremble and her repetitive moans of pleasure to ring out in the echo of the large washroom.

Azriel kisses up her neck and sucks on the sensitive part of her flesh between her shoulder and neck. "Come for me, my delectable mate. Don't hold back." He pumps his fingers quicker and she squeals, her nails digging into his shoulder painfully, but the bite of them only excites him more.

"Yes...good girl, Gwyn."

She lets out a loud squeak as she comes hard, clenching around his fingers. Her body trembles with the intensity of it and he slowly pulls his fingers out of her, smirking devilishly as he brings them to his lips and sucks them clean.

Gwyn's eyes widen more than he's ever seen, and he allows himself to laugh; a deep, hoarse sound of glee from making his mate orgasm for the first time.

Azriel gently coaxes her leg off of the tub ledge and releases her other hand, hands quickly going to her waist to steady her, pulling her close and wrapping his wings around them as he peppers her in soft kisses, mostly holding her up.

"Az", she murmurs.

"I'm here, Gwyn", he says softly, smiling when she looks up at him, flushed and disheveled. "You are perfect", he breathes. "Perfect. Beautiful. Flawless."