Chapter 2: Castle (2)

The huge ancient castle in the deep forest was extremely luxurious, and it was extremely quiet in the inexplicable torrential rain. The moment the door was opened, the atmosphere inside was even colder.

    After entering the castle, several young people shouted for a long time, but without any response, they began to walk around.

    The spacious hall is beautifully decorated, surrounded by four tall and strong beams and columns. There are curved stairs on both sides ahead, and a picture is hung on the huge wall in the center. On it are the busts of two figures with beautiful faces but with obvious masculine features.

    On the left is a slightly older man with long hair, while the face on the right is more immature, but his eyes are empty, like a beautiful lifeless doll.

    "Ah!!" A girl suddenly screamed from the other side of the hall.

    At the top of the empty stairs just now stood a boy with a pale face, petite but straight, with dark and empty pupils, looking at the four people below with no expression on his face.

    He was wearing a white modified shirt and overalls, and black stockings on his fair calf, exactly like the boy in the photo on the wall.

    Chi Qiao tried her best to maintain her expression, but her legs went limp uncontrollably when the girl screamed at her.

    No, don't scare ghosts...

    "Du Lan? When did you go up there?" The boy in white looked at Chi Qiao for a few seconds and then shouted behind him.

    Contrary to the screaming girl, the white-clothed boy and the tall girl next to him looked calm, posing as guests chatting away, showing no fear at all.

    "Oh, the audience in the live broadcast room said they want to go and see." Du Lan replied casually, and glanced at Chi Qiao, "This is the little master of the castle, he will provide us with food and water."

    Chi Weak is pitiful and helpless Assistant Qiao: I never said that...

    the boy named Du Lan has a particularly conspicuous blue-green hair color, and the metal lip nails are constantly shining under the dazzling crystal lights in the hall. Mountain climbing is more like a catwalk.

    Although there was always an inconspicuous smile on the corner of his mouth, his long and narrow phoenix eyes were full of indifference. The eyebrows were raised slightly, which added a bit of flamboyance to this face.

    【Du Lan, Xiang Xiuqi, Goya, Tan Le. 】The system suddenly said, 【These four are the names of npcs, and there are three players inside. ]

    Chi Qiao: So you are here! Why didn't you save me just now! !

    The system wants to cry but has no tears: [Although you are an npc player, some behavioral permissions are still controlled by the non-player system, and you currently don't have any props, so you can't help at all. 】

    "Okay, don't dawdle, I'm starving to death." The tall and graceful Goya was obviously impatient. Her facial features are profound, and compared to the gentleness and beauty of ordinary girls, she is a little more heroic. Although she looked at the other players, the words in her mouth were clearly urging Chi Qiao.

    Chi Qiao, the young master of the ancient castle: ...?

    He curled his lips subconsciously, and was about to walk down when his footsteps suddenly stopped.

    It seemed that some viscous and warm flowing liquid flowed from his eyes, and slowly slid down the surface of the skin. Chi Qiao subconsciously touched it with her hand.