Chapter 31: Zoo (12)

After hearing the answer, Chi Qiao breathed a sigh of relief, and was a little thankful that it was Duan You'an.

If it was Sheng Huaihan, with that expressionless handsome face, he would probably laugh at him for needing company when he goes to the toilet.

hateful!

Chi Qiao got up angrily, and was suddenly shivered by the cold air in the lounge, her ears swayed softly on her shoulders a few times.

It's already night... so cold.

The lounge was quiet, most of the people were sitting against the wall with their eyes closed, only a few people were staring at something in a daze or their lips were wriggling and murmuring something silently.

After looking around but not seeing Sheng Huaihan, Chi Qiao curled her lips, guessing that he probably went nearby to find clues, and felt a little empty inexplicably.

Chi Qiao shook off this strange feeling, and was about to pull Duan Youan by her side, but the other party came forward and put an arm around his shoulder.

Putting the palms of Xiaotu's small shoulders, the temperature from the palms through the shirt made Chi Qiao feel more at ease.

"Why is it so cold at night..." Duan You'an exhaled, and pulled Chi Qiao into his arms naturally, almost pressing the other's head to his chest.

Chi Qiao was immediately hugged tightly. The other party was more than 1.8 meters tall, and she was carrying him like a rabbit, almost lifting him up.

"No, you don't need to hold it so tightly..." Chi Qiao raised her head and said in a low voice, feeling that her shoulder was pinched and hurting.

Duan Youan looked down at him, with a half-smile: "Are you sure?"

At this moment, the two of them had reached the small door leading to the toilet. At the end of the long and narrow passage was a corner, gloomy and dead silent under the faint white light. The sound of water dripping could be faintly heard.

Chi Qiao was suddenly frightened and her ears drooped and her ears tightened.

Huh, that's still not sure...

Chi Qiao was wrapped in her arms and began to walk forward slowly. The sound of footsteps echoed in the dim passageway and the sound of water droplets, and every step struck his heart.

Duan Youan's hand had already slipped onto Xiaotu's slender waist. The soft waist that could be held with one hand was slightly tense because of panic, but even through the shirt, he could feel the tenderness of the flesh underneath. feel.

The hand holding Chi Qiao's waist was getting tighter and tighter, and he didn't know if he had already pinched her red.

"I'll carry you, do you want it?" Duan You'an asked as he looked at Chi Qiao's slender legs that were trembling under her black shorts.

The unrepressed voice immediately surrounded the narrow passage, echoing without cover, as if it would startle the terrifying creatures watching in the dark at any time.

Chi Qiao was so anxious that she put her finger in front of her lips to signal him not to speak, but she became even more anxious when she saw the smile in Taohua's eyes, and shook her head against Duan You'an's chest to express her refusal.

Now his lower abdomen is distended and uncomfortable, and he almost walks with his legs crossed. If he is hugged and shaken twice, he may really cry.

A few meters away from the corner is the toilet. The toilet has no door, just a long rectangular opening, and a piece of iron is pasted on the gray wall with the words [toilet] written in red paint on it.

There was no peculiar smell in the toilet, but the smell of dampness became stronger. Chi Qiao felt that the illusion of suffocation from being submerged in the sea became more and more obvious, as if her whole body had become wet and uncomfortable.

On the right is a long row of mirrors, and below is a connected sink. The mirror was blurry and had a layer of water mist floating on it, and the sink was full of water, and none of the rusty faucets were closed tightly, and water was dripping down one after another.

Tick, tick.

One drop after another.

On the left side is the connected toilet cubicle, the light can't reach it very well, and the further back the cubicle becomes darker, making Chi Qiao always feel that there is something in it.

"I'm going in, you...wait for me here." After Chi Qiao took two steps inside, she turned her head and glanced at Duan You'an again.

Duan Youan leaned against the wall with his arms folded, looked at the wet little rabbit eyes looking back at him with a smile, and nodded without breaking him, "Go, I'm here." Chi Qiao confirmed that

Duan Youan was there. Standing there without moving, he walked in slowly, finally moved to the first compartment, and looked inside very carefully.

It's pretty clean, nothing, but a bit dark.

Chi Qiao exhaled slowly, and just took two steps inside when she suddenly glanced under the gap of the partition, revealing a black shadow in the next room.

The cold air rushed straight to the top of her head, Chi Qiao's face turned pale instantly, cold sweat oozes from her back, and she couldn't even open her mouth to make a sound.

That's it, every time he encounters this kind of situation, he is like a frog under strong light, not daring to move, it's so pitiful.

Chi Qiao's chest heaved for a while before she managed to regain control of her body. She slowly tried to back up, but she bumped into something hard.

"Why didn't you go in after standing there for so long? Aren't you in a hurry?" Duan You'an's smiling voice came from behind.

"Next door... there's something next door..."

Chi Qiao was shaking uncontrollably, and she didn't dare to make a sound, almost speaking in a breathy voice.

Duan Youan seemed to laugh out loud.

"You are stupid, there is something on the toilet in the next compartment, nothing else."

Chi Qiao was stunned, turned around and looked up to see the teasing smile on Duan Youan's face, and after a few seconds, her face began to turn red again.

Ah...he is a good-for-nothing again.

"Come on, I'm here, you just carry it on your back." Duan Youan said.

Although a little embarrassed, Chi Qiao had just escaped from the panic, and she didn't want to care about these embarrassing things. She turned around with a blushing face, when there was an abrupt sound from the toilet with only the sound of dripping water.

"What are you doing?"

The tone was as cold as ice water dripping, and it echoed several times in the humid space, especially clear in the dead silence, which shocked Chi Qiao.

It was Sheng Huaihan.

"Didn't you say you were going to the exhibition hall? Why are you here?" Duan Youan asked.

Chi Qiao turned her head and approached Duan You'an, and saw Sheng Huaihan who was standing upright at the toilet door.

The faint white light from the toilet shone on his face, and his originally handsome and indifferent face now appeared a little violent and gloomy.

A little strange.

"I don't dare to go to the toilet by myself, so I let Duan Youan accompany me...you're not here..." Chi Qiao's scalp was numb from Sheng Huaihan's gaze, she couldn't help explaining, and wanted to go that way.

"Don't talk." Duan You'an interrupted him suddenly, stretched out his hand to pull Xiaotu back and put his arms around his waist.

"He's not Sheng Huaihan."

Chi Qiao was immediately shrouded in chill again, her dark eyes widened to look at Sheng Huaihan, with suspicion and fear clearly showing from the bottom of her eyes.

"Then, who is he..." The voice was still trembling.

"Who knows, but I can feel it." Duan You'an said in a deep voice.

Sheng Huaihan stared at Chi Qiao closely: "Do you believe it?"

"What if I say that Duan You'an next to you is a ghost?"

...

Chi Qiao felt that she was about to faint.

Both Duan You'an and Sheng Huaihan gave him a strange feeling, but they were not completely unfamiliar. In short, it was impossible to judge whether it was true or not.

And the point is, he is now in Duan Youan's hands.

If what Sheng Huaihan said is true, then he is not far from death now.

It seems that there is no need to tangle.

Now Chi Qiao felt that the place touched by Duan Youan became extremely uncomfortable, so she quietly reached out to grab the other's hand holding her waist, still wanting to struggle for a while, but was held even tighter.

"You don't believe me?" Duan Youan looked down at the little rabbit on his chest.

Originally, the voice sounded normal, but at this moment, it sounded damp and gloomy to Chi Qiao as if soaked in sea water, which made him shake his head with red eyes and frantically flick his ears.

"No, I'm just being pinched so painful..."

"Is it hurting? I'm so delicate."

Duan Youan still had the intention to tease, and the hand around Chi Qiao became more and more forceful, almost bringing him off the ground, only Xiao Xiao The toes of the leather shoes could touch the floor, causing Chi Qiao to sob uncomfortably.

"Have you played enough?"

Sheng Huai was as cold as ice, and his eyes fell on Chi Qiao's tightly hugged slender waist, which was pulled under the tight thin shirt, revealing the tender white complexion inside. The fluffy tail is clustered at the caudal vertebra, and is as round and small as the buttocks below.

"Rabbits will die if they are frightened." Duan You'an raised his eyebrows and met Sheng Huaihan's gaze: "Then don't get close, can't

you see that he is afraid of you?"

Being pressed against Duan You'an's body, he couldn't turn around to look at Sheng Huaihan, but felt the coolness creeping in from all over his body.

Immediately afterwards, Duan Youan pinched his ear.

Duan Youan pinched the earlobe with one hand, and the soft and warm plush earlobe was kneaded into various shapes between his fingers.

"I was thinking about it when I was still at the entrance of the aquarium."

"If you really want to try it, feel how soft it is."

Chi Qiao stiffened and was hugged and dared not move, and her fragile ear was pinched Being in Duan Youan's hands is completely different from being pinched in Sheng Huaihan's hands.

However, in the next second, the snow-white ear was bitten.

Duan You'an pulled out a provocative smile, and held the poor little ear between his teeth under Sheng Huaihan's gloomy gaze.

The little rabbit who was imprisoned in front of him finally couldn't bear to whimper, and the tears that had already filled his eyes began to fall.

About to be eaten by a ghost...

Chi Qiaohong wanted to stretch out her hand to pull back her ear, but just as he raised his head, he saw a hand appearing in front of Duan Youan's throat in an instant.

"Hey..."

"Duan You'an" his teeth were pinched open, and his ears fell limply.

I don't know how Sheng Huaihan arrived in front of "Duan Youan" in an instant, but at this moment, his hand tightly squeezed the neck of "Duan Youan" with an extremely violent force.

The adult male's neck twisted into a thin strip like mud under his hands, "Duan You'an" still had a smile on his face, but it turned blue-green at an extremely fast speed, his eyes and split mouth turned into pitch black.

"Hey... cute little rabbit..."

"Duan You'an", who is about 1.8 meters tall, just melted into a pool of blue-green and blackish viscous liquid, which slowly fell from Sheng Huaihan's hand, hit the ground, and quickly dispersed to the ground. Flow around.

Chi Qiao stared blankly at Sheng Huaihan. The other party was no longer indifferent as before. At this moment, his face was full of depression and hostility, and sharp fangs seemed to protrude from under his thin lips.

A pair of animal ears appeared on the top of his head.

The tips are pointed, with black down, like wolf ears.

Before Chi Qiao could see more clearly, Sheng Huaihan grabbed his arm and carried him into the cubicle, and closed the compartment door with a loud "bang".

Without giving Chi Qiao any time to talk, Sheng Huaihan carried him to the toilet, pressing his hot and broad body tightly behind him.

"Aren't you in a hurry? Are you still taking it off?"

In sharp contrast to the coldness just now, Sheng Huaihan's voice at this time was as if it had been scorched by a fire, and it was so hot that Chi Qiao's ears trembled.

"Then don't stick to it..." Chi Qiao felt that Sheng Huaihan was a little scary now, so she dared to complain softly.

"Oh, ghosts can see but I can't?"

Sheng Huaihan bent down and pressed his face against Chi Qiao's neck, his deep voice rang around his ears, causing tremors.

"Can't you come out? Then I'll pick you up?"

Chi Qiao turned her head in embarrassment, and her white and soft ears swept across Sheng Huaihan's face, causing a burst of itching.

Immediately afterwards, Sheng Huaihan saw those moist and beautiful eyes, filled with shame and anger that were about to overflow, and the tears that just fell were still stained on the eyelashes.

"..." Sheng Huaihan looked at the little rabbit expressionlessly for a while, but the wolf ears on the top of his head trembled inwardly.

After all, Chi Qiao let go of the embarrassing and angry Chi Qiao, and turned around unsteadily.

He couldn't see the cold and arrogant appearance before.

Chi Qiao finally achieved his goal, the sound of flushing water suddenly sounded in the silent space, he was about to pull Sheng Huaihan to open the door, but was pulled back again.

The toilet lid was slammed down, and Chi Qiao was pinched by the neck and pressed against the toilet lid.

Sheng Huaihan stuck it up from behind again, like a brown candy that couldn't be shaken off, his chest burned Chi Qiao's back, like a fire.

"What are you doing... What are you doing? It's so hot!" Chi Qiao said in a panic, not knowing what he was going to do again.

"It's not because you're stupid, stupid rabbit." Sheng Huaihan muttered in a low voice, his chin rubbed the collar of the little rabbit's shirt in front of him, revealing the tender white shoulder and neck flesh underneath.

"Your earlobe is dirty, clean it yourself."

Sheng Huaihan's hand reached out to Chi Qiao's eyes abruptly, parted the red lips with his strong fingers, and stuffed the earlobe that had just been bitten into Chi Qiao's mouth.

"Hmm!!" Chi Qiao wanted to let go, but Sheng Huaihan pinched her cheeks and chin so she couldn't open her mouth.

Sheng Huaihan ignored Chi Qiao's protest: "Don't all small animals rely on fur licking?"

"If it's dirty, clean it yourself."

Chi Qiao was completely surrounded by Sheng Huaihan, from her neck to her back to her tailbone, she was forced to receive the other's fiery temperature continuously.

Then, Sheng Huaihan's fangs touched Xiaotu's shoulder.

Chi Qiao was frightened and struggled, like a fragile cub bitten by a natural enemy.

Although this little strength was not enough, Sheng Huaihan, who was already in a violent state, still felt irritable. He wrapped his hands tightly around Xiaotu's chest and waist, and pressed the other's two thin arms between his chest and back.

Chi Qiao was completely off the ground this time, and was hugged by a tall man who was nearly 1.9 meters behind him.

"I've helped you so much, wouldn't it be justified not to give you some reward?"

"Exactly, I'm very upset right now."

The author has something to say:

To bite, or not to bite?

No matter whether you bite or not, the next chapter is going to be a boo, Kiss Little Rabbit

should know that I wrote the zoo because of this scene, right? I will get angry if I mention the strange talk about rules again.

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-01-26 12:42:31~2022-01-26 16:48:01~Thank

you The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Haru? 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?