Chapter 13: Castle (13)

Du Lan took the red rope from the system backpack, and tied the sculpture to the clothes hanging pole in a very simple and rough way without any skills.

    The pale boy sculpture leaned forward, as if trying to escape, the two eyeballs in the eye sockets almost stared out, and the head was dangling and barely connected to the neck by tissue.

    Du Lan glanced at Chi Qiao in her arms, and was still sucking her nose in a daze. She didn't cry much, but her legs were bent tightly, and she didn't want to go back to the ground at all.

    ......never mind.

    One hand is fine too.

    "No need to help?" Xiang Xiuqi asked with a subtle smile on his side.

    "Just follow the branch line." Du Lan glanced, "Go and call her here too."

    Chi Qiao is not tall and has a small body, Du Lan can hug her with one hand.

    Besides, it feels good in the hand.

    He looked at the sculpture expressionlessly, and gently squeezed the hand on the little succubus' tender thigh.

    It took Chi Qiao a while to wake up, and she opened her wet eyes completely in a daze, and found herself curled up in the arms of the tall boy, with her head leaning on the other's shoulder.

    Zhang Yang's eye-catching blue hair clearly shows his identity as a boy.

    Ah... Du Lan helped him again. Chi Qiao thought about it slowly.

    And was held by him like a child.

    Chi Qiao felt somewhat ashamed in her heart, and held the hand behind Du Lan's shoulder slightly nervously.

    But...

    where is this going?

    Chi Qiao straightened up a little, she was a lot taller than usual, she was not used to it.

    Then he saw the somewhat familiar sculpture tied up with a red rope and being dragged along the ground like a piece of garbage.

    "Are you awake?" Du Lan felt the change in the movement range of the person in her arms, and asked casually.

    While holding Chi Qiao in his arms, he was walking down the corridor holding the sculpture with his other hand.

    "...En." Chi Qiao turned her gaze back, and her eyes fell on Du Lan's smooth and slightly sharp jaw.

    "Thank you, thank you." He pursed his lips, a little embarrassed, "When I knocked on the door, I should have been in a mess..." The

    whole person was frightened into a mess, and he didn't know if he would give it to him. Bad impression of people.

    "Yes." Du Lan replied.

    Chi Qiao's eyes widened immediately, feeling that he was about to start to dislike her.

    "The shoulders are exposed, the chest is also exposed, and the bathrobe is lifted up by your thighs. If you don't know, you may think that you are climbing someone's bed." Du Lan's thin lips parted slightly, and the sarcasm in his words was

    almost To overflow.

    After all, Chi Qiao fell into Xiang Xiuqi's arms in this image state, Du Lan felt irritable when he thought of where he was hugged by the other party's shoulders and legs.

    After several seconds, he didn't wait for Chi Qiao's rebuttal.

    Looking down, the little succubus is blinking slowly, and the eyes of the dog with drooping eyes from the angle of looking down are shining brightly, and the eyes are tightly closed. It looks like it is being ridiculed and wronged but has nothing to say look.