Chapter 46: Dormitory (8)

Ten minutes ago, Chi Qiao was lying quietly beside Xu Yun, breathing steadily, almost making Xu Yun think that he had fallen asleep.

However, just as Xu Yun's drowsiness gradually hit, the little roommate next to him suddenly got up.

He propped up his soft body with his arms, as if he wanted to step over Xu Yun's body.

"Where are you going?" Xu Yun felt that one of Chi Qiao's hands had reached his other side, and at this moment, most of her body was lying on his chest, with a sweet and warm breath lingering in his nose.

"Go...to the toilet."

Chi Qiao still sounded obviously sleepy, her voice was muffled and soft like drawn sticky sugar, she didn't seem to be awake.

He was already lying on Xu Yun's body, and slowly continued to move out, but was suddenly held down by the waist, and his whole body was pressed down. Soft lips touched Xu Yun's protruding Adam's apple, and the bridge of the nose knocked against Xu Yun's chin lightly.

Xu Yun immediately heard the roommate on his body sobbing in pain and aggrieved, and the pitiful look with moist eyes immediately emerged in Xu Yun's mind.

But he still clung tightly to the soft flesh of Chi Qiao's waist.

How dare a little bunny dare to go to the bathroom by himself? who believe.

Xu Yun frowned slightly in the dark, thinking that it was almost impossible, but Chi Qiao still insisted on moving out after sobbing a few times.

Even if the waist is imprisoned, I still have to move my hips and legs, and it seems that I have to go out.

"Aren't you afraid anymore?" Xu Yun still grabbed him, so much so that even the clothes on the back of Chi Qiao lifted up when Chi Qiao moved.

Chi Qiao didn't respond, and hummed a few times in a daze, not knowing what it meant.

Like a kitten trying to break free from its owner's arms, it finally got out of bed.

Xu Yun sat up with a sullen face, watching Chi Qiao's blurry figure in the dark walk to the door of the bathroom, closed the door after entering, and then turned on a weak light.

After being twisted and rubbed against him by that small body for a while, Xu Yun had no sleepiness at all.

In the middle of the night, I had to go to the bathroom, but I didn't ask myself to accompany me, and I even turned on the lights.

This is not like Chi Qiao.

Xu Yun followed to the bathroom door and stood quietly. After a while, he saw the little roommate seemed to be changing clothes through the door with a vague human figure.

The slender piece of snow-white was covered by another set of clothes of a somewhat familiar color, which made Xu Yun's brows furrowed more and more.

Obviously, the gym suit has been hung out by him and should not appear in the bathroom. What's more, it's impossible for Chi Qiao to come in and change clothes in the middle of the night.

It's quite obvious that something is wrong now.

When Xu Yun was thinking silently whether he should break in by force or wait to see what happened, the bathroom door was slammed open, and the dim light fell on him immediately.

Immediately afterwards, a petite figure rushed forward.

Chi Qiao, who lost consciousness, just wanted to escape, but she didn't know that Xu Yun was guarding the door, so she fell straight into the opponent's arms.

Not long after that, he woke up in a daze at Xu Yun's whispered call.

"What little rabbit..." He raised his head from Xu Yun's arms in a daze, and there was a bit of unsteady panic in his moist eyes besides not knowing why.

The grip behind her got a little stronger, causing Chi Qiao's legs to straighten. Xu Yun in front of her didn't speak, as if she was using movements to make him aware of her current situation.

It took several seconds before Chi Qiao blushed in shock and shame, and while trying to push away the high school student's haunting hand, she tremblingly looked around.

"I... why am I here? I remember I was sleeping just now, but I woke up and appeared in the bathroom..." The

voice became more and more crying, but soon weakened when Xu Yun stretched out his index finger to his lips .

Xu Yun picked up the roommate who was drenched in cold sweat, silently turned off the bathroom light, and then returned to the bed.

As soon as she lay down, Chi Qiao tried her best to curl up towards Xu Yun, but she heard Xu Yun's voice in the dark.

"Change your clothes."

As soon as the words finished, the hallucination of sticky blood covered Chi Qiao again. Xu Yun immediately felt the strangeness of the trembling all over her body, and she could hear Chi Qiao biting her lip to suppress her weeping.

"No... If you don't change it, you have to wear this suit... If I don't change it..."

Chi Qiao felt chills all over her body, and she repeated it as if she was raving, and her body began to break out in cold sweat again.

It wasn't until the back of his neck was suddenly covered by warm heat, and his slightly arched back was gently stroked, that he gradually calmed down.

Xu Yun calmed down his roommate, only feeling a headache. The comforting hand gradually moved away, the skin under the hand was soft, and the protruding fingertips outlined and traced.

"Then go to class like this tomorrow?"

"I don't add anything underneath, and everything will be seen by then."

The stimulation of Xu Yun's hands and words failed to change Chi Qiao's mind, and Chi Qiaohong was appeased. He murmured a few times with the tip of his ears, his eyelids drooped heavily, obviously extremely sleepy, and he didn't respond at all.

Only Xu Yun's temples were throbbing, without any sleepiness, and he muttered with a dark face.

"Sleep, I won't let you get up again."

"Even if you can't help it, I'll stay here for you."

...

When Chi Qiao woke up slowly with a frown, the dormitory was already brightly lit, and he felt Someone was pulling his lips.

A tall and strong figure beside the bed gradually became clear. It was Tan Han who was squatting beside him, pressing his lower lip with great interest.

"Tsk, it seems that I slept well." Tan Han raised the corners of his mouth and stared at Chi Qiao's face. The other's soft and red lower lip was slightly sunken under the pressure of his fingertips, and the soft and elastic feel was very good. .

"After sleeping, I feel fresher than yesterday. Did you exercise with someone before going to bed?" Tan Han's smile didn't reach his eyes, but his chest felt flustered.

Sleepy-eyed Chi Qiao stared at him blankly, still unable to react, her little flushed face shrank under the bed, and a corner was lifted by Tan Han, revealing the round neck of her gym suit.

Tan Han struggled to move away from the wet eyes of the other party, and his heartbeat gradually accelerated when he saw the bottom, and when he came back to his senses, the quilt on Chi Qiao's body had been completely lifted.

The roommate's slender body, like a budding branch, was exposed to the air with a light fragrance. The fleshy white legs in the gym suit and shorts suddenly subconsciously pulled together, and the knees and toes were powdery under the quilt, sinking into the soft In the mattress.

"What are you doing..."

Chi Qiao muttered dissatisfiedly, rubbing her eyes with her hands like a beautiful kitten who just woke up and has not had time to stretch her body.

Tan Han fixed his eyes on him, and the high school student in the morning felt that his body was burning everywhere, so he laughed out of anger.

"No wonder I slept so well, I still played in gym clothes."

Chi Qiao gave him a weak look, "...inexplicable."

Although I don't know what Tan Han went crazy in the morning, but it doesn't seem like it Saying good things.

After all, the bathroom door was opened, and Xu Yun walked out with his upper body bare, water droplets from his hair fell on his chest muscles along his browbones and cheeks, and passed by Tan Han who looked extremely unhappy, and then the bathroom door was slammed again close.

Xue Zehao was struggling to get up from the bed, but Feng Xiaowei, who was supposed to be tied to the bed, disappeared and instead appeared on the bed. After getting up early from the bed, he had already taken a step ahead, looking like he loves to study.

Xu Yun who was the first to get up just glanced at the man indifferently and didn't say anything.

He walked to Chi Qiao's bed and sat down, seeing the quilt on him being lifted, he frowned. And Chi Qiao was sinking into the pillow with a red face, she just woke up, but she wanted to go back to sleep.

In a daze, Chi Qiao felt a pain in her buttocks, and was bounced a few times by the taut fabric, and suddenly woke up with a cry of pain.

Aggrieved and moist eyes met Xu Yun.

"Get up." Xu Yun glanced at him from the side, and the back muscles in front of Chi Qiao were in good shape, which can be called a model for male high school students.

It's just that the fundus of the eyes is a little blue, although it doesn't make that handsome face much inferior.

"Oh... oh." Chi Qiao struggled dumbly, but her buttocks were still hurting, so she couldn't help but reach out and rub her hands.

It wasn't until I got out of bed and seriously folded the quilt that I suddenly realized that I touched back as if confirming.

When did he put it on? Xu Yun helped him wear it?

He hurriedly looked at Xu Yun, only to find that the other party was also looking at him, holding the clothes he was about to change, with a vague smile on his face.

"You're welcome, this is what roommates are supposed to do."

...

Even in the classroom, Chi Qiao's face was still blushing. He walked quickly in front, and followed Xu Yun leisurely behind.

He couldn't scold Xu Yun to help him wear it without authorization, but why couldn't he wait for him to wake up and let him wear it!

My head was so hot that I didn't know when I sat in the seat, and I didn't realize that I was attracting the attention of passers-by frequently along the way.

The deskmate next to her was already sitting there, and she was surprised when she saw Chi Qiao wearing a gym suit: "Why are you wearing a girl's body?"

Chi Qiao pursed her lips and looked away: "...well, there are no other clothes. Just borrow it from my sister."

For some reason, after the nightmare last night, he was only willing to wear this outfit, and he was quite resistant to any other school uniforms.

The eyes of the tablemate were fixed on Chi Qiao: "I see... But you really fit well, and you look good in the clothes .

"

The ground responded, looked up and saw Tan Han coming, his eyes fell heavily on him.

There was the sound of tables and chairs being fiddled with behind him, and Chi Qiao felt his back go numb.

... Both bad guys sat behind him.

It's like a light on your back.

The school on this day was a bit more normal than yesterday, and there were no more broadcast announcements, probably because everything was doing well.

Changing to another teacher, Chi Qiao only felt sleepy when she was teaching ordinary classes on the podium.

Does it make sense to take high school classes in a horror game?

After two classes, the get out of class bell rang outside the building.

Chi Qiao looked around in a daze, and the students in the class all stood up with their bags on their backs, as if it was really time for school to end.

"School is over...?"

"Yeah, it's time to go back." The deskmate winked at Chi Qiao, her eyes still lingering on him for a long time, "See you tomorrow, my pretty deskmate."

Chi Qiao still wanted to ask Something, the shoulder was suddenly grabbed.

Xu Yun was already standing beside him: "Let's go."

Tan Han looked at Chi Qiao who was being pulled away, and followed silently.

Chi Qiao thought she would go somewhere, but she was taken to the canteen downstairs, watching Xu Yun take a bag of bed curtains and a portable night light from the shelf.

"What is this for?" Chi Qiao asked curiously.

"The bed curtain shades the light, so it shouldn't be too dark at night." Xu Yun handed the things to the settlement, and glanced at Chi Qiao, "As far as you are concerned.

" For the sake of.

Thinking about it, he suddenly remembered something that he had almost forgotten: "By the way, that person last night...why didn't I see it this morning?"

Xu Yun remained calm and didn't speak until he walked out of the canteen: "There is a problem It's not people."

...

After returning to the dormitory, Chi Qiao helped put the curtain on her bed. Although there were still some gaps at the top, it was still well covered.

He noticed that there was a poster on the wall next to his bed, with some black-based patterns on it.

Yesterday...was there this poster? Chi Qiao couldn't remember.

Tan Han also came back, and was sitting on a chair quietly looking at Chi Qiao, rarely saying anything bad.

The tight waist of the gym suit is obvious, and the body line is more beautiful than that of a girl.

Not long after, Xue Zehao returned to the dormitory with a gym suit in his hand. In Chi Qiao's wide-eyed expression, he explained with a smile:

"Isn't this ready for Chi Qiao to go to the fourth floor at any time, and an extra set for washing."

Chi Qiao nodded reluctantly with her mouth pursed. He could only accept this suit, and obediently took it into the bathroom.

When she came out with warm steam all over her body, Chi Qiao's face was blushing.

...why is it one size smaller? ? ?

It didn't take long for the dormitory building to sound a rapid and loud whistle again, stimulating everyone's eardrums. At this time, there were only four people in the dormitory.

Without giving too much time to hesitate, the brightly lit dormitory floor turned into darkness, and Chi Qiao quickly climbed onto the bed, followed by Xu Yun.

Chi Qiao sat on the inside, the small portable desk lamp was emitting a slight light, he looked at Xu Yun who came in consciously, hesitant to speak.

...I really need him.

"Could you please stop touching..." Chi Qiao discussed with Xu Yun in a low voice, her eyelashes visibly trembling.

Xu Yun glanced at him, and lay down on his own: "Then don't move around."

Chi Qiao silently followed and stuffed herself into the bed.

Where did he move around...

With the light of the night light, Chi Qiao felt a lot more at ease, especially since there was Xu Yun lying beside her.

The unreasonable day and night time of this dungeon did not make people feel difficult to adapt to. Even though there were only two classes, when the whistle sounded after dark, he was actually very sleepy.

Chi Qiao felt that she could sleep well tonight.

But he was still awakened vaguely in his sleep.

Like someone was touching him.

Chi Qiao frowned gradually, and finally opened her eyes unbearably, just about to tell Xu Yun to stop teasing herself.

But he found that Xu Yun was lying on his side facing him, with one hand on his side and the other under his head.

Not on Chi Qiao's side at all.

But the touch was obviously still on his own skin.

Like coming from behind.

Chi Qiao turned her head slowly and saw Tan Han lying beside her.

Dazed and shocked rushed forward, Chi Qiao was about to question her, but her mouth was suddenly covered.

Tan Han put his index finger to his lips, and smiled darkly and nastyly.

Then the force on Chi Qiao's waist and abdomen gradually increased, Chi Qiao's face was flushed red, and she stared at a pair of beautiful dark and wet eyes, obviously the hand on her mouth had been removed, but he tried as hard as he could. Couldn't make a sound.

And he was caught between the fine physiques of two male high school students, and he had no way of escaping.

The author has something to say:

-It's a ghost

-The food stall has

thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-02-23 02:28:08~2022-02-25 22:17:01 Oh~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 anti-wood;

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Mumu, Taoyedu, Sixi; 4 bottles of fish with courage and heartlessness; Give me sugar, wild rice stem, 棽棽如水, 57105800 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?