Chapter 11: Castle (11)

The weird white sculpture just appeared out of thin air without a sound, Qi Qi moved towards the door of the room where they were, immediately sending chills all over Chi Qiao's body.

    Inexplicably, it looked like gray-white insect eggs standing on the ground.

    Chi Qiao was frightened by her strange association and felt a little sick to her stomach.

    The sculpture closest to them looks like an adult man, with a big opening in the abdomen, and most of the clumps of intestines are hanging outside the body. The carving is so detailed that you can even see the viscous blood dripping down.

    Its hands grabbed one of the intestines protruding from the abdomen, disgusting and weird.

    Fortunately, there are three players in front of Chi Qiao who seem to be very capable, otherwise, if he is confronted by this group of sculptures alone, he will immediately go limp.

    Thinking about it this way, Du Lan's previous harshness and ridicule were nothing, it was just being teased verbally to take advantage of it, and it was not worth mentioning in front of this kind of fear.

    Among the few people, only Chi Qiao was obviously frightened. While he froze in place to mediate himself, the other three had already walked to the sculpture to check it out.

    Goya put one hand in his trouser pocket, and glanced around the nearest gut-piercing man: "What the hell, it looks disgusting." Seeing that the expressions of the

    three players were calm, it didn't look like the problem was serious, and Chi Qiao was not in a good mood either. Standing in place, bit the bullet and subconsciously followed Du Lan.

    Du Lan was standing in front of a sculpture of a young boy. There was a deep crack in its throat, so that its neck could not support its head, showing a sad look. A hand is tearing at the slit tissue, which is slightly different from the "sacrifice" action of other sculptures.

    It looks so painful...

    Chi Qiao didn't understand the meaning of these weird movements, why she had to pull her own wound.

    He looked at it for a while, and suddenly felt something was wrong.

    This sculpture seems to resemble him a bit.

    Even though it is a pale sculpture, one can still see the delicacy of this "person". The flawless face has exquisite features, and the wide-open eyes look a little innocent, but it really has a bit of a pretty taste.

    Du Lan turned her head and saw that the little succubus hiding behind her was quietly continuing to approach him, like a frightened rabbit staring straight at the young sculpture in front of her, obviously discovering a problem.

    "It's not right, these things." Xiang Xiuqi said over there, and after observing, he directly touched the organs exposed by the sculpture.

    "These things popped up just after triggering the side mission...it doesn't look like it's easy to solve." Xiang Xiuqi pondered, "When did the side mission of copy C become like this?" "What do you mean, these seem

    very Isn't it easy to solve?" Goya asked as he walked around the sculpture.

    "According to the normal process, shouldn't these sculptures transform into human beings soon, and then attack the player? ... Oh, I mean something like a "human"." Xiang Xiuqi glanced at the small face with a half-smile White Chi Qiao.

    Obviously I am a succubus, but I am afraid of ghosts, but I am so afraid of it, a little one cowering behind the boys who always bully me badly.

    It's true to say that he is timid, but he can trust others casually.