Chapter 22: Zoo (3)

Chi Qiao understands why Duan You'an made her legs clamp tightly around his waist.

Because it is too, fast, too.

He felt as if he was flying on the tip of a bullet, the scenery on both sides could not be seen clearly, and he was stuck tightly behind Duan Youan.

The two thin arms almost exhausted all their strength to hug the boy's neck, and there was no part of Chi Qiao's body that didn't need to exert strength.

Even though the speed was already so fast, he still heard the sharp sound of the monster behind him for nearly ten seconds, and then it gradually disappeared.

It wasn't until Duan Youan rushed out of the insect park that his speed gradually slowed down, and there was no shadow of the monster behind him.

Although Chi Qiao was purely acting as a pendant, she almost tried her best not to be thrown away. At this moment, her whole body softened, and she hung on Duan Youan's body weakly, relying on the other party to support him.

"Why do you...have ears and a tail too."

Chi Qiao was still panting, but couldn't help asking curiously.

"I also discovered it a few hours ago, and I don't know exactly how it came about."

Duan You'an replied, still a little excited after the extreme speed run, and squeezed the little rabbit's thigh with both hands.

And in front of the road, there is a small bus parked.

Chi Qiao's heart finally fell when he saw the bus, and the feeling of the rest of his life almost brought tears to his eyes.

The small bus looked like it could carry about a dozen people, but when you get closer, you can probably imagine what terrible things this car has experienced.

The exterior was old and dim, and even the windows were blurred. The entire exterior was spattered with thick blood, most of which were dark red, but there were also pools of blue, green, and green liquid.

Duan Youan walked to the car door with Chi Qiao on his back, and the narrow car door knocked open to one side.

Sitting in the driver's seat was a fat boy who frowned when he saw Chi Qiao behind Duan Youan.

"Brother Duan, why did you bring someone back?"

Duan Youan carried Chi Qiao down and put her into the car: "It looks pitiful, but she is in normal condition."

Chi Qiao stood up straight nervously, looked at the fat boy and whispered: "I'm sorry to bother you... I will Be obedient."

Although he was dressed in gray, it didn't affect the whiteness of his whole body. At this time, the fluffy ears were hanging obediently on the side of the face, and the appearance of restlessly widening his eyes and begging in a low voice did not look offensive.

It is easy to soften the heart.

The slightly chubby boy looked a little embarrassed by him and quickly waved his hand.

"Don't, don't, as long as Brother Sheng agrees."

Brother Sheng?

Only then did Chi Qiao look into the car.

There were more than a dozen seats, and there were three people left. Among them, a man and a woman seemed to be lovers, and they were cuddling tightly together, looking at Chi Qiao with strange and slightly hostile eyes.

And there was a boy sitting by the window on the other side.

Sheng Huaihan.

This time the system didn't come out and say, the boy's information jumped into Chi Qiao's mind by itself.

Wearing a high-end black shirt and an obviously valuable watch on his wrist, he looked out the window calmly from the front.

There is a huge difference between the dignified and elegant posture and the dilapidated interior facilities.

Sheng Huaihan turned his face halfway, the high bridge of the nose and the line of the lips and jaw line outlined a very handsome face.

He turned his head only after feeling Chi Qiao's gaze, and Chi Qiao's heart skipped a beat when he saw his dark eyes.

Duan Youan also looked at Sheng Huaihan, seeing him nodding his head slightly, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Chi Qiao finally felt relieved, and bowed gratefully to Xiao Xiao: "Thank you!"

Woooooo, that's great.

Sheng Huaihan looked very powerful, Chi Qiao thought about it and sat behind him. He didn't dare to sit on the Queen Mother, in case something sneaked up, he might be the first to be eaten.

Duan Youan leaned on the vertical pole next to the driver, whispering to the fat boy from time to time.

Chi Qiao huddled in the seat, stepped on the seat with her bare feet, and hugged her knees. This posture made him feel more secure.

None of these people had much reaction to his rabbit ears, could it be that they all have them too?

The car was still running smoothly, Chi Qiao was just thinking about it, leaning against the window tiredly, looking at the quiet and empty park.

At this time, I don't know what kind of park I'm passing by. From time to time, a few black shadows will pass through the bushes, which is eerie.

Chi Qiao decided to close her eyes, not seeing anything.

As a result, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When Duan You'an pushed her awake, Chi Qiao opened her eyes in a daze, and found that several people in the car were getting up and getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry, I accidentally fell asleep."

Chi Qiao quickly apologized, but she stood up in a hurry but because she kept the same position for too long, her legs were paralyzed and she almost fell down.

"It's okay, don't worry."

Duan You'an looked at the sleepy-eyed little rabbit with his slender legs standing crookedly, and his Adam's apple rolling quietly.

"Find a new place, come down and have a look," he said.

Chi Qiao nodded and hurriedly followed.

Her feet were still bare, and when she stepped on the concrete floor after getting off the car, Chi Qiao felt that the soles of her feet were a little uncomfortable from being ground by the gravel, but she could only bear it silently.

The environment of the surrounding park has also become slightly different, some lush trees have begun to grow, which is somewhat more vibrant than the desolation just now.

Chi Qiao stood at the back, watching Duan You'an walking ahead and observing the manager's small room in front of him.

However, just two steps away, I suddenly heard Duan Youan shout.

"Hide!"

Chi Qiao just woke up not long ago, she didn't recover at all, and her legs were still numb and weak.

Duan You'an stared blankly at the fat boy who was nearby, and quickly rolled into the nearby haystack.

Immediately afterwards, Chi Qiao seemed to hear a roar.

Like the wind blowing, it rushed towards him at a very fast speed.

Before he could turn his head away, he was pulled back by an explosive force, and he fell lightly into the grass.

The chest and the limbs supporting the body suddenly ached, but Chi Qiao didn't have time to think about it, and the next second a broad and hot chest pressed against his back.

The male cold fragrance lingered on the tip of Chi Qiao's nose.

The creatures that tried to prey on Chi Qiao failed, but they couldn't find the scent of the other party, and started to circle around in place.

In the dead cold wind, there were only the slight swaying of the grass and the dull sound of the creature trampling on the ground.

Chi Qiao felt a little tight in her chest, her rosy lips opened carefully, trying to catch her breath.

But he was covered by the person behind him.

The hot breath sprinkled on the back of Chi Qiao's neck, making him tremble, but he didn't dare to say a word.

The creature seemed to be gradually approaching them, panting harshly, and patiently wandering on the side of the road.

Chi Qiao was so bored that her face flushed a little, she tried her best not to make a sound, and had to hold back the moisture in her dark eyes.

Trying to breathe lightly makes people's palms itch.

The creature's footsteps seemed to be a little farther away, but it was probably still walking around, Chi Qiao's tense body barely relaxed.

But there is no less pressure. Not only physically, but also mentally.

Chi Qiao didn't know what was going on, and she didn't dare to look back at her.

That slender and powerful hand covered Chi Qiao's mouth without a moment's relaxation, covering the soft cheeks on both sides of him until they swelled up.

The cold watch was pressed against Chi Qiao's face.

The hot breath that had been spraying on the back of Chi Qiao's white and tender neck finally shifted its direction, and the pressure on Chi Qiao was a little less, at least he didn't have to worry that the other party would bite her.

After all, he...Sheng Huaihan probably could conjure up animal ears.

What could it be?

Chi Qiao was thinking about this question in a separate way, when the lobe ear was suddenly grabbed.

The extremely soft plush ears are held tightly in the palm of the hand, and one can slightly feel the warmth of the palm of the person behind him.

Maybe it's because the hand feels really good, Sheng Huaihan, who is obviously indifferent and noble on the surface, actually started to touch his lobe ear in this situation.

Chi Qiao's whole body tensed up again immediately, and she felt that the roots of the ears were obviously heating up.

The other party rubbed the fluff on the tip of the ear with his fingertips, and rubbed his thumb towards the base of the ear. The outside of the small pendulous ear was well covered by snow-white fluff, but the more it went in, the more fragile it became.

Under the thumb are fragile and tiny capillaries, and the fluff is gradually reduced, revealing the lavender under the skin.

The drooping ears trembled pitifully, showing the state of the owner at this time.

Sheng Huaihan could clearly feel the trembling of Chi Qiao's body and the hot face in his hands.

However, he didn't want to let go.

Chi Qiao felt that Sheng Huaihan had stopped, and he was reluctant to breathe a sigh of relief.

However, in the next second, the other party directly pinched the earlobe and handed it to the nose, and took a long breath.

Chi Qiao almost exploded all over.

"Brother Sheng!! Where are you?"

The sudden shout interrupted Sheng Huaihan's movements.

The monster probably walked away, he finally let go of Chi Qiao.

Chi Qiao limp and slumped on the lawn, breathing a little rapidly due to lack of oxygen.

Lop ears are still hot, and can hear the delicate feeling of just being sucked at any time.

Chi Qiao stood up with difficulty, looked up and saw Sheng Huaihan standing high on the road, looking down at him faintly.

Compared with Chi Qiao with a flushed face, he had a calm and indifferent face, as if he wasn't the one who did all the bad behavior just now.

"Just now that thing can smell and eat people."

Sheng Huaihan moved his thin lips, his voice was low and sweet, and finally he was willing to speak.

"You are too human."

Chi Qiao looked over his head, but saw nothing.

"Am I... still a human?" He didn't quite understand.

"Well, it's tasteless." Sheng Huaihan said lightly.

"Are you okay?" Duan Youan hurriedly walked forward and asked Chi Qiao, the leopard ears on top of her head disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Chi Qiao was stunned, yes, why can his ears appear and disappear at will?

In other words, Sheng Huaihan also had animal ears, but they had already put them away.

Duan You'an looked at Chi Qiao who was bewildered and Sheng Huaihan who was standing aside indifferently, and probably understood the situation.

"He just did that to save you."

The chubby boy next to him also came over to help explain.

"We have fought the monsters here a few times, and our bodies are covered with smell. With the blessing of the smell in the form of animal ears, we can avoid some monsters that rely on smell to find food." The fat boy scratched his head embarrassedly

: "It's a pity that I don't have the animal form. Fortunately, brother Duan helped me just now."

Chi Qiao finally understood. It turned out that Sheng Huaihan was there to help him.

Her heart was filled with gratitude, and after she stood up, Chi Qiao thanked these people a few times.

It's okay, it's okay, another survivor.

Chi Qiao patted her own small chest, and shook her ears softly a few times.

Unaware that Sheng Huaihan beside him was staring at him calmly.

The gray and gloomy sky quickly darkened, and it was obvious that he could only stay in the caretaker's hut in front of him tonight.

"This manager lives well, and there is even a small bathroom!"

"It's okay, there are some small biscuits."

"Damn it, there's even a self-heating hot pot!"

The fat boy's voice kept ringing in the cabin.

But it is indeed a lucky thing to find such a well-equipped cabin.

In particular, Chi Qiao found a pair of shoes that fit her in the closet, which looked brand new.

Clean, no sickness after wearing.

Chi Qiao was in a much happier mood, and sat around the table with a few club students.

The sky darkened quickly inexplicably, and the wind at night was much stronger, making the windows of the house creak and creak.

It was as if something was trying to break in through the window.

That couple was probably an NPC, and they didn't have much communication with Duan Youan and the others. After dinner, they went into the bedroom by themselves and occupied the only bed.

Chi Qiao's body became warm from eating, and she saw Duan You'an walking towards her.

"I'll make a bed for you, why don't you wash it?"

He looked at Chi Qiao's elbows and legs.

Chi Qiao's hands and legs were slightly torn when she fell into the lawn just now, and the delicate skin was easily bruised, which was particularly obvious on the swaying white limbs.

Chi Qiao showed gratitude and thanked him: "What about you?"

"Fatty and I can find a place to sleep, Brother Sheng doesn't sleep."

Chi Qiao was taken aback, looking at Sheng Huaihan who was sitting by the window looking out on the other side .

"He, won't you sleep?"

"It's because he has a sleep disorder, so it's better to help us watch the night." Duan Youan shrugged and said.

Chi Qiao glanced at the tall boy again, but obediently went into the bathroom.

The author has something to say:

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as a bully or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-01-11 21:54:27~2022-01-12 01:12:53~Thanks to those who

voted for mines Little angel: 1 Cao Tangyuan;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 6 bottles of Taotao Yiqiao; 5 bottles of Wuying;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?