Chapter 60: Dormitory (22)

After the girl and Chi Qiao looked at each other, their expressions became a little weird, and their tone of voice also seemed eccentric: "Did you sleep well last night? Why did you look better when you woke up?"

Chi Qiao was still in a daze, and her eyes fell on the door next to her. In the full-length mirror behind him, he saw his own appearance.

At this time, he was wearing a short skirt of a student uniform, and white calf socks on his slender legs. Other than that, his whole appearance and figure were still Chi Qiao's, but what did this girl call him just now... Lin Jun?

He became Lin Jun?

[Being able to enter here, it seems that we are not far from cracking the copy. 】The system sound that hadn't appeared for a long time suddenly appeared, making Chi Qiao inexplicably feel a little strange.

Chi Qiao: "But what kind of place is this? Can we find the truth here?"

The system is far from the previous performance of lack of dungeon knowledge. Did it secretly go to update these days?

[Probably yes. Maybe it was because you carried Lin Jun's student card on you, and you reacted after entering the dormitory. Currently you are in Lin Jun's first perspective, which is obviously the best way to get the truth. ]

Chi Qiao's hands beside her could not help but clenched. The "girl" in the full-length mirror was clearly his original appearance, but the word "Lin Jun" on the left chest of the jacket was particularly conspicuous.

The other girls in the dormitory heard the sound and looked over. The girl with a sharp voice beside Chi Qiao squinted at Chi Qiao and walked towards those people. is rapidly expanding.

Chi Qiao scanned the name embroidered on the girl's chest, Xiang Senli.

It was the name on the student ID card in the swimming pool hall, and it was also one of the three people who died in the dormitory.

At least the one that will die.

This body seems to have developed some conditioned reflexes, and has a strong sense of repulsion towards the girls in the dormitory, and walks out of the dormitory amidst those unexplained sights.

Chi Qiao realized that she didn't seem to be able to fully control the behavior of this body, it was more like the body itself was moving on its own. After walking out of the dormitory door, she walked to the left, her legs moving quickly, as if she was fleeing from something.

It was morning, and the corridors were full of students preparing to go to the classroom. Chi Qiao walked towards the end of the corridor, and gradually stopped when approaching the last room.

Through the gap of the half-open door, there is a tall and thin handsome man with no expression on his dark face, but his eyes looking at Chi Qiao are soft, like a tall dead thing or a ghost under the dim light of the room.

"Pfft, why is she messing with the dormitory again? Don't you think the male dormitory who lives on the same floor as the girls is disgusting?

" Hahaha..."

"Isn't she the one who plays well with rat traps? Sure enough, all the bitches play together, and even the housekeeper wants to seduce her. A few days ago, when she had a fever in the middle of the night, the housekeeper carried her to the hospital."

"Rat cover... Shutao? The one whose photo was posted..."

Chi Qiao heard the vague discussion behind him. Although he has no memory of this body, he can perceive some information conveyed by "Lin Jun". For example, the supervisor in front of me is not as bad as they say, on the contrary he is a very good person.

"Have you finished taking the medicine? I still have some here, you take it first." The dorm manager whispered, and handed the plastic bag containing the medicine to Chi Qiao, who was touched by his slightly rough and callused fingers on the back of Chi Qiao's hand. He flinched when his stomach touched.

The steward obviously noticed Chi Qiao's small movements, and after carefully adjusting the movements to put the things firmly in Chi Qiao's hands, he backed away in silence, and whispered another word when the door was closed again.

"If there is anything, come to me."

No matter how slow Chi Qiao is, she can still find the problem.

Lin Jun and Shutao are being squeezed out by these people.

The details of the dungeon began to surface and gathered together, and it was only then that Chi Qiao realized that this was probably a horror dungeon about school violence.

Chi Qiao has never experienced this kind of thing, but at this moment, as "Lin Jun", he can clearly feel every indifferent and stinging sight behind him, whether probing or contempt, no matter where it comes from, it is pushing him away. To the cold abyss.

Chi Qiao couldn't bear it and wanted to escape, but when she stepped into the corner of the stairs, she saw the thin figure at the bottom of the stairs, and her heart seemed to be grabbed and pulled.

A photo of Shutao's ID appeared on the wall that had been painted over with white paint many times. The beautiful and vivid girl's face was graffitied in various colors into an unbearably ugly appearance, while the girl standing in front of the wall had almost skinny cheeks. In silence, he picked out the photos pasted on the wall with his fingers.

It is impossible to imagine what made a lively girl look like this, and when she realized it, Chi Qiao was already standing beside Shutao: "...Who posted this?"

Chi Qiao's voice was trembling, in fact His powerless hands hanging by his side were also trembling slightly.

Shutao, who was staring at the photos like a bewilderment, woke up suddenly, her dark and dull eyes lit up briefly after seeing Chi Qiao, she pursed her pale mouth and pulled Chi Qiao aside, and followed the sparse crowd of people who couldn't see clearly. Walk.

The picture was cut into several sections, Chi Qiao was a little dizzy, and the noise in her ears came like a tide.

There seemed to be a lot of black shadows swarming around, but more shadowy figures came and went, and the cold sarcasm was like a sharp knife edge.

Chi Qiao felt as if she was sitting in a classroom. The gray and densely packed classroom was crowded with people, and there was a small space between her and Shu Tao's position in the crowd.

And the date above the podium goes back day by day, staying on April 7th.

In a trance, Chi Qiao was awakened by a sudden sound of splashing water, and found that the uniform on her body was wet, the uniform skirt and white socks were clinging to her skin, and there was a light pink in the snow-white, while the laughter around her became more and more loud. to expand.

The public bathroom that was later abandoned is still in use at this time, but the current situation is obviously not for bathing. Nearly ten girls are standing in the public bathroom, looking at the oppressed person in front of the pool with smiles on their faces.

"Sister Li is playing so well, why are you getting wet?" There was even a group of boys blocking the doorway, smiling and shackling Chi Qiao to one side, watching Shutao being pushed in front of the pool by Xiang Senli.

Shutao's face was covered by wet hair, and the clothes all over her body were constantly seeping water, and she knelt on it weakly and coughed violently.

"The housekeeper is in the room, right? He won't run out, right?" Xiang Senli grabbed Shutao's hands, squinted at the group of boys at the door, and the moment his eyes flicked past Chi Qiao, it was obvious that his eyes were those of the winner. Arrogant and threatening.

"Sister Li, don't worry, the brothers are all locking the door in the dormitory room, and they can't come out." The leading boy replied, seeing that Xiang Senli pressed Shutao into the sink again amidst the laughter, be careful not to let it go. It landed on Chi Qiao who was next to her.

Chi Qiao was shivering coldly under the dual emotions of anger and panic, but her face was pinched and lifted by the other party. The trembling in her beautiful pupils made the perpetrator feel extra comfort and pleasure.

"When did Lin Jun become so beautiful, I didn't expect her to be so tender to the touch." The boy laughed.

Shutao, who was pulled out of the water again, coughed intermittently, as if she could suffocate at any time, and after a few seconds, an unprecedented shrill cry came from her gray-purple lips.

"Lin Jun!!!-" Torn apart like a fierce ghost who came to take his life, Chi Qiao's head buzzed, and she slowly turned her eyes, facing Shutao's wet black hair reflected in the mirror One eyeball stared wide open.

"What's the name!" Xiang Senli frowned for a moment in panic, and then forcefully pushed her into the water again. This time, Shutao's limbs did not struggle frantically anymore, but was pushed into the cold pool water like a corpse.

The subsequent picture was blurred and broken again. Chi Qiao seemed to see the crowd dispersed in a panic, and the male figures who were about to press down fell one after another. Finally, in the dead silence, a tall and thin figure stood in front of him.

Shutao is dead, and violence will soon befall Lin Jun.

In the middle of the night on April 8th, Chi Qiao was lying on the bed, and saw Shutao standing by the bed in her wet school uniform, and wanted to climb into his bed.

In the middle of the night on April 11, Chi Qiao sat on the edge of the bed and did not fall asleep, with the trance-like screams in the pool all the time. In the torn picture, he was wearing white calf socks and a neat uniform standing on a table in the center of the dormitory.

Later, when Chi Qiao regained consciousness, he was no longer in Lin Jun's body, and became a third-person perspective.

The unspeakable fear still collides in Chi Qiao's mind, making him breathless, and the picture in front of him is like a revolving lantern. In the words of the system, it's like cheating by cheating, directly presenting the truth in front of him .

Lin Jun also died. The body hung in the dormitory all night, and it was not discovered until someone woke up early in the morning.

A few days later, Xiang Senli, who had finished swimming lessons, left her student ID card in the hall. When she returned to the dormitory, she was intercepted by the dormitory management. She disappeared after returning to the swimming pool to find her card.

The body was found in the swimming pool the next day. Xiang Senli, who was floating on the water, was swollen all over, and the stench was as unbearable as that disgusting face.

On the seventh day after Lin Jun's death, the taciturn dormitory supervisor took out the heavy hammer from the activity room and carried out an extremely horrific massacre on the dormitory building. The blood spilled from the corridor to the stairs until the ground of the first floor was penetrated. .

The following events were presented to Chi Qiao in the form of strange stories, accompanied by fragmentary pictures, but Chi Qiao knew that this was not a strange story.

"There is no reason for your violence, why not try the same unreasonable killing?"

The strange talk ended with this sentence of the dormitory supervisor.

Chi Qiao felt like she had watched a very long movie, and she couldn't get out of it for a long time. She didn't even know when she would return to reality, and she froze for a long time in Xu Yun's tight embrace.

The author has something to say:

a new copy is coming soon, it's boring to decipher it.

I've tested the nucleic acid several times in the past few days and my aunt is hurting, so it's too late. I love you QvQ

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-04-09 01:33:45~2022-04-13 23:13:01~Thanks to the

little angels who cast landmines: Shadowless 2 1; jooooooo, pass by and eat a cake;

thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 58 bottles of Lulu three years old; 18 bottles of Song Shu; 2 bottles of Cha Da Jia and Fan Zhi; 1 bottle more per cent;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?