Chapter 12: Castle (12)

The empty bathroom was filled with steam, and Chi Qiao ended his excited discussion with the system and self-encouragement in the bathtub, and stood up from the water.

    Warm drops of water fell from his soft flesh as he walked.

    Chi Qiao put on a snow-white bathrobe, rubbed her steamed and hazy eyes, her chain bones and ears were all tender red.

    The comfort after taking a bath was accompanied by drowsiness, and Chi Qiao plunged into the snow-white mattress, like a baby rabbit returning to its nest.

    But he didn't completely forget his situation.

    Before returning to the room, he secretly remembered that the room of Du Lan and the others happened to be next to him. If he encountered that kind of horror thing again, he would immediately rush to their room.

    Well, I will sprint and run out.

    Chi Qiao thought to herself.

    The comfort and drowsiness of the bath filled him with inexplicable confidence, his soft cheeks rubbed against the pillow, and soon fell into a deep sleep.

    ...

    At night, Chi Qiao woke up from the cold.

    It seemed that there was always a cold wind blowing on his shoulders, causing him to open his eyes in a daze.

    Hmm... It's obviously covered with a quilt...

    Chi Qiao half-closed her eyes and pulled the quilt aside, but she didn't catch anything.

    It was empty.

    Chi Qiao frowned strangely, before she had time to think about it, another burst of coldness came from her shoulders.

    He felt that he had anticipated what would happen, but as his eyes slowly moved to his shoulders, his blood was still coagulated at that moment.

    There was a gray withered hand resting on his shoulder.

    "Brother, I miss you so much."

    The thing's sinister voice came from Chi Qiao's ear, like a little girl but like a broken bellows, her throat crackling.

    Like being choked.

    The cold, dead hand touching Chi Qiao's shoulder was covered with some viscous liquid, which slid across the surface of the skin like a mollusc.

    Chi Qiao's mind has gone blank, and the only response she can make is to tightly close her eyes.

    Go back to sleep... let me go back to sleep! !

    Fear and anxiety rolled in his mind, all his senses were concentrated on his shoulders, and the drowsiness had long since disappeared.

    【system...! system! Let me fall asleep immediately! ! ]

    Chi Qiao was about to cry, and frantically asked for help in her heart: [System, are you there! ! ! 】

    The system replies in seconds: I'm here~

    It seems that Chi Qiao has a backbone in an instant, and even Chi Qiao's heartbeat has calmed down a little: [Let me fall asleep soon, woo woo, I'm going to be scared to death...]

    System: But there is no such thing Something that can make you fall asleep!

    The cold dead hand has touched Chi Qiao's collarbone, nausea and fear almost overwhelmed her.