Chapter 25: Zoo (6)

Seeing that the bathroom was intruded by three boys, the tentacles immediately shrank back from the drain of the washbasin, but they still didn't forget to scratch the soles of the beautiful rabbit's feet, as if remembering the sensitivity of the other party.

Chi Qiao flinched from the itch, and let out another whine.

There was steam in the bathroom, and Chi Qiao's figure appeared vague and alluring.

He raised his head and looked at the few people who rushed in in time with wet black eyes, and the curved lines of his fragile neck were also exposed to the eyes of the three of them.

Duan You'an felt hot and dry in his body, and was about to walk forward, but was bumped into the shoulder by Sheng Huaihan who was walking straight forward.

Sheng Huaihan calmly took away the clean white shirt hanging by the wall, walked up to Chi Qiao in a few steps, and carried the whole person into his arms.

The poor little rabbit's face was red, the tip of his nose was also red, his white fluffy ears were pinched by tentacles and his hair was messed up, his beautiful black eyes were full of grievances and he stared at Sheng Huaihan in bewilderment.

The white and tender body was hugged into the boy's broad chest with a bit of cold fragrance, Sheng Huaihan grabbed the white shirt and quickly draped it over Chi Qiao's body, covering the white skin of the upper body.

As if meeting a savior, Chi Qiao felt a surge of security, sobbing and hugging Sheng Huaihan's neck, she kept slipping into his arms.

"No, are you okay... What's the situation?" The slightly chubby boy glanced at the brightly white body and dared not look any further.

"There's something in the drain." Sheng Huaihan said lightly.

"It should be something like vines. There are strangle marks on the skin of the little rabbit." Duan Youan calmed down the restlessness of his body, and touched Shang Chiqiao's ankle before walking.

There are several red strangle marks on the thin, pink and white ankle. If you think about it for a while, you can imagine the scene where Chi Qiao's ankle is bound and unable to move.

Duan Youan felt that he could not concentrate again.

The warm skin touched by the fingertips suddenly left, and Duan You'an came back to his senses, and found that Sheng Huaihan was holding Chi Qiao in his arms, turning around and walking towards the door.

Chi Qiao was hugged by Sheng Huaihan's buttocks, her fluffy head was leaning on her broad shoulders, the remaining tears on her face wet the high-definition shirt, leaving a wet mark.

You can vaguely see the pink and white face buried in the boy's arms, the tender white arms around the boy's neck, and the red marks on the elbows are shocking.

"He's staying with me tonight." He dropped a sentence.

Duan You'an didn't make a sound, his gaze was still on Sheng Huaihan's slender waist and bare legs dangling on both sides.

Chi Qiao huddled in Sheng Huaihan's arms and choked for a long time before she raised her head. Her beautiful eyes and lips were slightly red and swollen from crying, and the water in her eyes was tingling.

Sheng Huaihan had been hugging him and sitting by the window for a long time, now he lowered his head and looked at him.

The little rabbit that was close at hand emitted a fragrance faintly, stirring Sheng Huaihan's thoughts unconsciously.

The eyes are big and beautiful, and the skin is also very delicate when viewed up close, even the tear stains are still obvious, and the lips are not consciously pursed.

"...get dressed." He said, his arm muscles tensed quietly.

With some resistance, Chi Qiao tightened her arms and clamped her legs even tighter, as if she didn't want to escape from the heat of the opponent at all.

Sheng Huaihan stared deeply at the little rabbit who had been holding on for a while, and didn't say any more, but took out a hand to pinch the cute ear on his cheek.

Chi Qiao was originally pressed against Sheng Huaihan's chest, but at this moment she was so sensitive that her hair blew up.

He was sitting on Sheng Huaihan's lap right now, and he was wearing a white shirt, because it was in the corner of the room, and Duan Youan and the others couldn't see what was going on here.

"You...why do you keep touching my ears?" Chi Qiao muttered softly.

Hei Liu's big eyes looked tentatively at Sheng Huaihan's indifferent eyes, his red nose, collarbone and small and smooth shoulders made him look like a rabbit.

"Is there?" Sheng Huaihan's cold voice came to Chi Qiao's ears clearly, and then Chi Qiao felt a numbness in her tailbone.

Sheng Huaihan touched his tail again!

The cool fingertips twirled around the tailbone, then moved to the white soft fluff, and the slender fingers wrapped the round rabbit tail completely.

"No, don't touch the tail..."

Chi Qiao's tail was pulled out for a short period, causing a slight pain and a strong tingling sensation, and she complained in a low voice with tears in the corners of her eyes.

"If you touch your ears, you want to talk, and if you touch your tail, you want to talk?" Sheng Huai opened his lips coldly.

"You can't touch anything, why don't you get dressed and sit on me?"

Chi Qiao grabbed Sheng Huaihan's shirt with both hands, her eyelashes were still wet, and she looked at him blankly.

I felt a little wronged, but also a little scared.

Is he... unhappy?

Chi Qiao clenched her palms tightly, glanced left and right a few times in a panic, and finally raised her head again: "Then, then you can touch it." "Can you stop pulling your

tail? It will hurt..."

How could someone help her? Those who justly demand this and that, that is, being touched with ear drops and tails, are nothing.

Chi Qiao thought very considerately, her body was not so tense anymore, and she looked like a mermaid.

Little did he know that seeing the little rabbit in his arms like this, Sheng Huaihan's unhappiness became more intense.

"Wear it."

He said in an extremely cold voice, and without warning put Chi Qiao on the ground.

Like a baby rabbit that was suddenly dropped on the ground, Chi Qiao fell to the ground suddenly, and her soft and slender legs wobbled a few times before she managed to stand still.

The white shirt fell on the ground, Chi Qiao was stared at by Sheng Huaihan's undisguised eyes, and finally felt ashamed in her muddy mind.

The pretty face suddenly turned red, and she picked up the shirt and put it on silently, but the tail behind her was still fluffy.

Sheng Huaihan spread his long legs and sat casually on the chair, his eyes without warmth swept over the lop-eared bunny standing awkwardly.

"Come here," he said.

Chi Qiao hurriedly walked forward, and the fur ball's tail bounced softly a few times as she moved.

Sheng Huaihan lifted Chi Qiao up from under her body and hugged her tightly again, as if grabbing a fluffy white rabbit and stuffing it into his arms to suck, the high bridge of his nose rubbed against Chi Qiao's drooping ears.

"Let me hug you to sleep."

Sheng Huaihan finally whispered something, a little dumbness melted into the thick night without moonlight outside the window.

Chi Qiao urgently needs some sense of security and the warmth that can wrap him, not only does not feel disgusted, but hugs him back sweetly.

Although the opponent's fingers flicked his fluffy tail from time to time.

The posture was quite comfortable, and Sheng Huaihan's calm breathing with a cold fragrance slowly rang in Chi Qiao's ear, which also made Chi Qiao fall into a sleepy state very quickly.

...

Chi Qiao was awakened by a strange feeling on the lobe ear, and when Mimi woke up, she found that her lobe ear was being held by someone else.

"Huh?..."

He looked over blankly, and saw the handsome side face close at hand, as well as his own ear hanging on the other side's lips.

"Wake up."

Sheng Huaihan glanced at him, not feeling guilty about his sneak attack on Chi Qiao in his sleep, and put her back on the ground.

"Little rabbit is awake, we are going to go out to check the situation." The fat boy next to him poked his head out and shouted at Chi Qiao.

"Eh...?" Chi Qiao was stunned, watching Sheng Huaihan straighten the collar of his shirt which was wrinkled by him and walking towards the door at the same time.

Duan Youan leaned against the table and stared at Chi Qiao, his expression was not very good, he didn't seem to have slept well.

"Then I..." Chi Qiao hesitated.

"You and the two of them stay here for a while." Duan You'an said.

Chi Qiao looked to the other side and saw the couple that he classified into the npc camp.

The tall and thin boy looked worried, and looked at Chi Qiao and said slowly, "My girlfriend has a fever and is still lying in the room." "...I have to take care of

her here."

"Let's take a look around Situation, close the door and try not to make any noise, the situation like last night should not happen in broad daylight." said the fat boy.

"Yes, you guys try to stay together as much as possible." Duan Youan added. He took a few energy bars from the side and tidied up the knives in his pocket.

Chi Qiao thought about it for a while and had no objection. It must be a burden to keep up by herself, so it's better to stay here obediently.

Sheng Huaihan stood by the door, looking out the door with a calm face, still dressed in expensive clothes, not even a knife.

Chi Qiao watched them walk out of the room and carefully closed the door.

Hope nothing happens.

He looked into the room, and indeed saw a woman lying on the bed inside, and the tall and thin boy glanced at Chi Qiao, then walked back to the room and sat on the chair beside the bed. ?