Chapter 58: Dormitory (20)

Xu Yun is kissing him. Chi Qiao felt the softness between her lips while thinking in a daze.

The two moist lips appeared more juicy and plump under the kiss and the water. Xu Yun's lips, tongue and breath were scalding hot under Xu Yun's originally calm and indifferent face, which made Chi Qiao's cheeks flush and covered with water. Light's black eyes flickered tremblingly.

[The kiss was so sudden! ! I went to take a sip of water, but I turned around and kissed him! ! Aren't you still solving puzzles! ]

[(I can't speak anymore and just want to go crazy.jpg)]

[No, it's true that my wife is very brave, but Xu Yun must also be worried and distressed, and he probably can't hold back now. ]

[Did anyone notice that Xu Yun's hand holding the weapon was shaking when he killed the dormitory just now? Ghost, it's obvious that she's afraid of being pretty. But I guess Xu Yun must have a reason for doing so, and it is the key to breaking the game. 】

【... Grass, what a cow upstairs, he just brought this pink atmosphere to decryption hahaha】

【It can be seen that Xu Yun really cares about his wife, but he has always seemed calm. No way ww who made our wife beautiful and cute]

[Xu Yun is so good, let his wife get wet while being kissed, her little lips are red hehehe]

Chi Qiao is warmed by the warm water and Xu Yun's The strong breath made her head dizzy, and she could only tilt her head obediently with her soft waist pinched. Unconsciously, her slightly tiptoed feet were a little unsteady, and she was crookedly hugged into Xu Yun's arms completely.

After a while, the water flow was turned off, and the water droplets on the eyelashes trembled and fell on the cheeks, and Chi Qiao, who was out of breath, was finally let go of her lips.

"Why are you kissing me..."

Chi Qiao's heart was beating hard, and Xu Yun's breath was entwined, her mind was full of the other's smell, and when she was about to ask this sentence with a blushing face, she suddenly froze.

There seemed to be something flashing in Xu Yun's backlit eyes, and he frowned slightly and stared at Chi Qiao intently.

"Are you..."

Are you crying?

Chi Qiao didn't ask the second half of the sentence, he felt a little unbelievable, he couldn't believe that such an expression would appear on Xu Yun's face.

"Do you hate me to death?" Xu Yun's voice was low and hoarse, looking extremely dull, "Let you take this risk." Chi Qiao subconsciously shook her head,

fear and fear were real, but he never doubted what Xu Yun said, In the bottom of my heart, I always believe that the other party can crack the copy as soon as possible.

After all, he is also a player, no matter how useless he is, he can't do this well. It's already embarrassing to cry at Xu Yun in the dormitory's room.

... But shedding tears in front of him is not just once or twice.

Xu Yun didn't say a word, looking at Chi Qiao's dazed and stupid look, he knew in his heart that this matter did not cause any shadow to him, but he still felt a puff of air stuck in his chest, making it unbearable.

No one knew how the stiff hands on his side trembled slightly as he approached the dormitory manager's back step by step in the corridor.

Seeing the pale face of that beautiful young man through the dormitory manager's shoulder is still lingering in my mind.

"That's trying a very possible conjecture. After the hypothesis is confirmed, the dungeon problem can be solved." Xu Yun pressed Shang Chiqiao's tender lower lip with his fingertips and said softly.

"But after you agreed, I wanted to go back on my word." I just held back abruptly.

At this moment, the situation had returned to calm, Xu Yun looked at Chi Qiao who was in front of him with moist pupils intact, and inexplicably felt a strong anxiety.

In the huge darkness that was so thick that it couldn't be melted away, Chi Qiao's petite and slender body seemed to be swallowed at any time.

He opened his moist beautiful eyes and called Xu Yun tremblingly, like a poor and fragile kitten, but his tender white arms and legs were covered with red marks by the darkness, as if there was no way to escape.

The imagination that came from nowhere made Xu Yun's heart ache and it was difficult to breathe.

"But I'm fine, I'm really fine..."

Chi Qiao really wanted to tell Xu Yun that she was really fine, but she was pressed into her arms again, and Xu Yun who was pushed down immediately bit her small chin.

...Why did they start biting again after a disagreement! !

It was useless for Chi Qiao to tell him to shut up, the back of his neck was tightly grasped, and the next second he was screamed by the slight stabbing pain in his throat.

The tender and thin flesh was gently grabbed, and Chi Qiao, who was frightened by this blow, beat Xu Yun's shoulder in a panic in anger and surprise.

"Are you crazy!!"

Immediately the bathroom door was slammed, and Tan Han, who had been paying attention to the movement, was followed by an angry voice: "Xu Yun, what the hell are you doing!"

Xu Yun quickly let go of his teeth, She looked down at the delicate skin that was easily flushed, and then raised her eyes to see Chi Qiao's flushed face, which was vivid and real.

Chi Qiao didn't realize that she was not the most insecure person, on the contrary, Xu Yun was.

So much so that at that moment just now, Xu Yun could only think of using this method to bring slight pain to Chi Qiao, and only with Chi Qiao's resistance and vivid demeanor could he help Xu Yun get out of the lingering picture.

"It's really a dog, biting people." Chi Qiao muttered, rubbing her not protruding Adam's apple.

Xu Yun's forehead hair drooped in front of his eyebrows. Although his face was still very aggressive and good-looking, it just made people hallucinate a big dog.

It's strange, just now he looked like he was about to cry, but then he came to bite someone, and I don't know what he was thinking. Chi Qiao said silently in her heart.

Tan Han stood at the door for a while, and the bathroom door in front of him was opened.

It was Xu Yun who was facing him, he glanced at Tan Han, and the latter moved out of the way with his mouth pursed and dissatisfied.

After Xu Yun went out, Tan Han wanted to see Chi Qiao's condition before he left, but he could only catch a glimpse of the other party's snow-white arms and straight thin legs after taking off his wet coat, and was pushed aside by Xu Yun who came back again .

After taking the normal pajamas brought by Xu Yun, Chi Qiao didn't wait until he came out of the bathroom, and even closed the door again.

"What are you doing! What are you doing here?" Chi Qiao immediately widened her eyes.

Xu Yun posted it on without saying a word, and hooked her fingers around Chi Qiao's swimsuit shoulder straps: "...save water."

...

Scoring twice, Chi Qiao fled from the bathroom with a red face again and a body of warm water vapor He came out, but his legs were still soft, but the normal pajamas covered most of his skin, and Tan Han couldn't see where he had more marks except for his Adam's apple.

It's just that he couldn't ignore the soft and intermittent movement in the bathroom just now.

Seeing Xu Yun coming out of the bathroom with wet black hair, Tan Han didn't get angry this time, but sat on a chair and pointed to a few pieces of paper in front of him: "I'm not as good as you, but I'm not as good as a waste Didn't do anything."

Before, he was angry, which caused Tan Han to forget about it.

Xu Yun seemed to be a little clingy, and directly pulled Chi Qiao who was about to climb onto the bed, hugged her on her lap, and sat on the chair next to Tan Han.

Chi Qiao struggled dissatisfiedly for a few times to no avail, she could only step on his thigh with her bent legs and bare feet, and was forced to listen to their conversation.

"Say." Xu Yun said.

"I chatted with the physical education teacher at the swimming pool. The clues the teacher can provide are obviously very important, right?" Tan Han picked up one of the cards and showed it to Xu Yun.

"After confirming the player's identity, Qiu Chengwang gave me this. He has been looking for it for a few days."

The roster of Class 6 of the 12th class.

Chi Qiao looked at it for a while, and found the name Lin Jun.

"Also." Tan Han picked up another piece of paper, "The dormitory assignment list for Class 6 of the 12th class."

In the column of the list of dormitory 406, six people's names were written, but three names were crossed out with red pen.

The name was frantically crossed in bright red handwriting, not sure if he was afraid of something. Among those three names, one is Lin Jun and the other is Xiang Senli.

Chi Qiao thought of the female ghost in the swimming pool.

"In one dormitory, three people died, just above our heads." Tan Han said.

Xu Yun glanced at the two yellowed old papers, put one arm around Chi Qiao's waist, and picked up the advertisement paper that had been ignored for a long time from the table with the other hand.

But the content of the strange talk above has changed at some point.

"The angle of view this time is not Xiaolin." Xu Yun said while looking at the piece of paper.

The author has something to say:

I love you so much,

thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-04-03 23:28:16~2022-04-05 15:09:07 Oh~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Maroon 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: jooooooo, Maroon, Jiangju 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: I'm out of text, save me, save me 30 bottle; 5 bottles of Luo Jiuli; cute Baliduo, 1 bottle of Qingshuang;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?